4.1

Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XR65T

4.1

Love it simply works

Comments about Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XR65T:

I love this simple ewing machine. Nothing fancy here but wow it is durable. I have ad this machine for awhile. We have a large family and I sew ALOT usually weekly. My daughters 11, 9, and 8 all use this machine ith ease. It is a very basic set up but so easy. My older girls can change the bobbin alone. Well I just love it and the price.

• Stitch Performance:
  • Fabric Handling:
  • Versatility:

great for everyday use

from Overland Park, KS

Comments about Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XR65T:

This machine was a gift to me 3 years ago and I still use it often.  I have made 3 quilts start to finish using only this machine and its many different stitches.  It handles all materials well from cotton to denim.  I also use this to patch clothing and make other craft items, I have never had a problem with any project.  If you are looking for a quality machine for a reasonable price this is a good match!

It is easy to use.

from Horn Lake, MS

Comments about Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XR65T:

I like this machine. It was easy for me to learn on. I will for sure buy another Brother. I like the stitches on it. It is easy to thread and I love sewing with it. I use atleast two or three times a week. I try to use it as much as possible. I am still learning.

I love this machine

from Saint Cloud, MN

Comments about Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XR65T:

I love Brother Machines.  My first sewing machine was a Brother and I loved it, I used it all the time.  My girlfriend bought me this new machine, and I love it!  It does everything.  I make dresses for my girls, and I also love to quilt.

The Brother Sewing Machine is a great starter machine

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XR65T:

I received the Brother Sewing Machine model XR-65T for a Christmas gift many many years ago from my mother in law.  At the time I had no idea why she would buy me such a gift so it sat in the box for quite sometime until I decided to give it a shot... really how hard could it be to sew clothes for my little ones?  Well it turns out the easiest thing about it was figuring out the machine.  The manual with this machine was very detailed and easy to understand even for the sewing machine illiterate.  This machine has all the basic features needed for sewing.  The four step button hole does take a little bit to master but this is a great starter machine.  I had the machine for eight years before I decided to take the plunge and get a computerized machine with more features so I could advance my sewing abilities.  The machine held up well through a lot of use and is still in use by my sister.

ILove My Brother

from Saint Stephen, SC

Comments about Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XR65T:

This is the second brother sewing machine Ive owned. It's lightweight, portable and does a nice job on your projects. It has many stitches to choose from that covers most projects.The only downside to the light weight is if you're making something of a good size, the machine can slide, but with a small piece of slip proof shelf liner, it will hold it in place.  The price is reasonable and within most budgets. Ive used mine for everything from making pillow shams with appliques to making my daughters prom dresses with buttons, Its worked wonderful in both cases. I Love My Brother.

The Brother XR-65T sewing machine is great for children!

from Sterling, IL

Comments about Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XR65T:

The Brother XR-65T is a great sewing machine to use for intermediate projects. If you are looking to use it every day on multiple projects, it is not recommended. The occasional user would benefit best from this machine. It is pretty durable but needs to rest occasionaly or it will slow down.