View more smokers

Brinkmann
805-2101-S
Brinkmann Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit Smoker

Brinkmann Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit Smoker

Brinkman Smoker is perfect for REAL BBQ!

from Grants Pass, OR

Comments about Brinkmann Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit Smoker:

**I have owned this smoker for well over 15 years and it is great! When it comes to bbq...low and slow...it cannot be beat. I load the side box with both charcoal and sometimes oak and add a pan of water under the cooking grill and put a pork roast (for pulled pork sandwiches) or a brisket...when I have a crowd over this smoker has enough room for more than 2 chickens,(whole and set on those beer holders.) I added a thermometer years ago so I know when to add more prelit charcoal or wood. It is a bit heavy to move but has 2 wheels on one end and I need only move it twice a year...once to put it out in the patio when summer gets here and again in the fall to put it on the covered porch. This smoker is also a grill...two sized! the side box is a more average size and the main cooking area is huge for grilling! I have grilled many, many pieces of chicken on it with room to spare. I recommend this product!**

Easy to use and makes food taste great!

from Surprise, AZ

Comments about Brinkmann Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit Smoker:

The Brinkmann's Smoke'N Pit has a large capacity to smoke and grill meats and vegetables at the same time. You can use wood and/or briquettes. It is roomy and easy to use. It has wheels on one end to move around but is somewhat heavy to move. Is easy to use even for a novice. Adjustable grill tray is easy to move up or down. It gives the food a really smokey flavor which is delicious. We had to put it together when we bought it. Instructions were fairly easy to understand.