3.1

Pros

Cons

GOOD THINGS DO COME IN SMALL PACKAGES

Comments about Brinkmann 2-Burner Propane Grill:

I have to admit I was skeptical at first about this little grill. I received it as a birthday gift last October. First time out cooking we did 1 inch thick ribeyes, and boy was I impressed. The grill heated up very quickly and was ready to sear the steaks in about 5 minutes. I opened the lid and threw the steaks on and cooked them for about 5 minutes per side. The burners got the grate so hot I had those fancy grill marks on my steak like you get on your steak from the good steakhouses. I was surely impressed on this outing, and since then I have cooked hamburgers, hot dogs, and pork chops very quickly and easily with this little marvel.

The grill gets really hot for it's size. The burners put out a high level of BTU's to sear food and cook quickly.

Versatility
I can cook virtually anything you can imagine on this grill.

The grill is very easy to use and to light. It also uses a minimal amount of propane compared to the bigger models.

Cleaning is as simple as getting your grill hot and using a wire brush to scrape the grates.

All signs so far that this is a durable little grill. I bought a cover for it to protect it from the elements. Only time will tell.

The design is great. It provides a powerful, easy to use, and space saving grill that is small in size but big on performance.

Brinkman 810 grill

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Brinkmann 2-Burner Propane Grill:

Not top of the line by any means.

It's a poorly built grill in my opinion

Versatility
It does what it's indended to do but little more.

Basically no more hard or easy to use than other grills in this size.

A little harder to clean than others I've owned in the same size class.

It may be OK if stored in a garage or a closed in area but weathered quickly outside on the deck.

VEry generic desicgn. Nothing good or bad about it.

Grill is a Grease Trap

from Springfield ma

Comments about Brinkmann 2-Burner Propane Grill:

Does not drain grease well which causes grease fires while cooking. It is not easy to clean, while it does come apart easily you are not able to clean the grill without taking it apart. Holds about twelve burgers at a time.

The grill works well in general, gets the food cooked in a timely manner when both burners are working.

The grill is easy to start but sometimes the second burner does not light and that becomes quite a pain. Also you cannot close the lid at all when cooking because then you will have a grease fire.

This grill is not very easy to clean and in order to clean it you have to take it apart first and take the propane tank off. You have to clean the grill though because the grease builds up fairly quickly.

The grill has lasted us more then one season which is more then I can say for some grills we had purchased.

The shelves on either side are convenient when cooking. As usual there is an area to put the hot dogs or the buns on top so they do not get burnt when cooking.

Great for small things

Comments about Brinkmann 2-Burner Propane Grill:

Not a bad little grill . Works good if you like to do burgers and dogs and aren't a huge grill enthusiast. Overall this is a pretty good product that I would recommend for a cheap good bbq grill! Nothing extremely fancy here or overdone, just the basic that works great when you need it to perform and does everything that you want.

• Versatility:

This grill is for the dogs!

Comments about Brinkmann 2-Burner Propane Grill:

The design of the inside of the grill is such that all fats fall right into the fire, fueling a huge fire. This happens each and every time!

My kids pitched in and bought me this grill because my old one that i had previously had finally bit the dust after 5 years. Within one months worth of use i was ready to throw this one away. I consider myself knowledgeable enough to make many type of food on the grill and this grill catches fire too often

Versatility
The only way i could see this grill working properly is if you cooked with a big grease catch pan under the items.

easy enough for anyone to use

same cleaning as any grill

It has definately caught fire more times than i can count and its still running... so its durable alright

The interior design of this grill has some major flaws. The burner covers and slanted right towards the fire and all grease hits the flame. in addition to that the flame covers are too wide and run front to back, not allowing for a slight char. (you only get big fires with this one!

• Versatility:

This grill is great for small patios and simple grilling

Comments about Brinkmann 2-Burner Propane Grill:

I got this grill because I don't do a lot of grilling, but I need something dependable. The last grill I had was one with a side burner that I never used and it was an added cost that I just didn't need.
One thing that I really like about this grill is that it turns on really easily. A lot of grills you have to push several times to start, but with this grill I've only had to push one time, every time.
It's also pretty lightweight without the gas tank attached so it can be moved around as needed. The tank can be a little hard to get on and off, but because you can move the grill easily, you can move the grill to get the tank in place properly.
It's great for my small patio so I can grill outside without cutting into the dining area.
The one negative aspect of this grill is that the burners don't heat consistently over the whole area. The back and left front areas get the best heat so you have to move the food around a little bit to get your food grilled evenly.

great first grill

from New Jersey

Comments about Brinkmann 2-Burner Propane Grill:

Great for the economic savvy family, straight forward cooking for a good price this was my first grill and I was worried about being able to handle a big grill with a million contraptions this was awesome for a beginner like myself

I have no complaints, it may not be as bigger or fancy as the bigger grills but it cooks really well and gets a good great to it.

I love it it's a two dial operation it couldn't be any easier honestly and as I'd never owned a grill before it was a relief because I was worried about being able to work this effectively

The grill rack pops right out and for a quick clean use a bbq wire brush

So my grill sits outside in my app complex and the kids have hit it so many times with the ball I'm really impressed it still works as good as the day I got it.

Sleek and compact for those who have limited space

• Versatility:

This Brinkmann grill is not so hot

from Santee, CA

Comments about Brinkmann 2-Burner Propane Grill:

We bought this grill as a more easily portable grill (take to picnics, the park, tailgating) than our old Weber which had seen better days.
This grill was on sale for a nice price at a local big box store and already assembled so it looked like a good choice for our two person household.

This grill only heats hot enough to sear meat in the corner nearest the gas hook-up. The rest of the grill is basically useless unless you prefer to slow (really slow) bake your meats and vegetables.

Versatility
The grill is large enough to cook several items at once, and the burner in the left hand shelf is handy for simmering things like beans or barbeque sauce.

Very easy to light. The self starter mechanism works well.

The grilling rack is ceramic coated so it brushes clean easily.

We've only had it a few months so it's hard to say if it's durable, but it hasn't rusted anywhere yet.

The size and weight ar very nice, compact and easy to load, but the burner system is inadequate.