Other Home Gyms:
Blaze Home Gym
Bowflex Blaze

Bowflex Blaze

best home gym I've ever used

I got this about 6 weeks ago.  Already I'm starting to see noticible results.  I work out for about 30 minutes 4 dayts per week.  This is not the type of gym to add bulk, but more tone.  I've worked out at gyms for years w/ free weights and this is just as good.  My only complaint would be that the weight is not the same as free weights.  My only complaint would be that I have already maxed out the 210 lb weights w/ leg press, lat pull down & bench press and will have to get the 310 lb add-on really soon.  The weights do not really match up to regular free weights (I can lift 210 lbs with some effort on the bowflex whereas 210 lbs free weight is a struggle).

Bowlfex just aint worth the trouble.

I got rid of the Bowflex I had years ago because it took up way too much room and was a pain in the butt when switching out the different attachements. Not to mention Bowflex is also very expensive and comes shipped unassembled and is a bear to assemble. The Bowflex was a little difficult to assemble and it took hours. I am glad I got a total gym to replace it, the Total Gym came fully assembled and easily fits in the closet when not in use. I did not like using the Bowflex either it did not seem like I was getting the resistance I was supposed to get. It seem easier than it should of been. The Bowflex did provide a good workout but was not worth all the trouble of switching out attachements. I almost got more of a workout from that than the actual strength training exercises. I am glad I sold it and used the money to get a total gym, much cheaper as I had money left over. If you have lots of space and do not care about the time involde in switching out attachements than Bowflex will work for you but if you want something easier to do that takes up less space thensave yourself some money and get a total gym instead.

Nice compact home gym

from Woodburn, IN

Comments about Bowflex Blaze:

While i don't use it as much as I'd like, i like the ability to work out when i can. I like how the seat doesn't have to stay down and i can have the space i need when not in use. My core and body always feel like i got the best work out and the different positions help keep my whole body in shape. This was fine in an extra room in my apartment and now fits nicely in my home. It is interesting to move, and is very heavy even with wheels, so more than one person needs to help.

It glides very well and is easy to adjust weight where i need it. I also like how the seat can move for arms and legs. It's a standard machine that you'd expect in a member gym.

Changing the weight is a no brainer and you don't need the guide all the time to know how to use it.

It's solid metal so i don't see this deteriorating at all. The seat has held up fine and everything still looks great.

A bit bulky but for a home gym it's fine. It also may no
not look pretty but the results are pretty awesome.

Compact Gym All in One

Comments about Bowflex Blaze:

First of all, I'm not the biggest fan of working out using machines or anything other than free weights or bars; however, after using this product, I would say that I could get used to it for the convenience as well as the space saver. Bowflex Blaze is a great compact gym that can be used in multiple ways to work out and specifically an fantastic alternative to lifting weights. It's resistance bands work perfectly and even better then most free weights do, considering it adds continuous pressure at all times, which leads to more resistance, which leads to more muscle development. The best part about it is the size of the machine. It easily fits inside a small room or basement in the house and takes care of many of the upper body and lower body muscles in one machine. Definitely would recommend this product for those who want to save space and keep lifting weights in some sort of manner.

This bowflex is like a having a whole gym in house.

from Lehighton, PA

Comments about Bowflex Blaze:

My husband has been trying to find a weight bench so he could get in shape. He had been eyeing this gym up for some time just didn't want to put the money out for it. The bowflex gyms are kind of pricey. When you really break it down though and start looking at all of the excersises you can do with this gym as compared to the many pieces of equipment you would have to get to match it. It is actually cheap. So I bought it. He was mad at first for spending the money but was elated after he started using it. There are so many options and variations availible with this machine. Going up and down in weight is extremely easy so you spend more time actually working out rather than stacking and unstacking plates. The bench is very sturdy actually the whole thing is well made. The one downfall to it is that you do need a large area to use it in. The assembly did take a couple of days so make sure you have help when you do get it. Oh one more thing the amount of weight tension that it comes with probably isn't enough. I don't think you can add on after the fact.

Now I have it all

from Provo, UT

Comments about Bowflex Blaze:

My husband bought the Bowflex Blaze Home Gym a while back. We have a gym membership but it's been hard to find the time to get there and work out. I have 3 kids and a full time job, leaving me with little spare time. the bowflex blaze home gym has, to say the least, changed my life. I went from a size 9 to a size 3 in a few short months. It allowed me the flexablity to work out when I had the time, and came with a video that showed me how to target my problem areas. I loved how It gave me the convinience to work out at my own home. Plus it folds up so it doesn't take up a lot of space. My husband and I now look fabulous!

Bowlfex just aint worth the trouble.

from Suffolk, VA

The Bowflex Blaze is just right

from Jackson, MI

Comments about Bowflex Blaze:

We have had our bowflex for about four years now. We do not have a lot of space so it fits just right. I love having the convenience of being able to just jump on any time. We still just have the 200 lb resistance. We have not upgraded yet and it has been plenty. There are so many different exercises you can do on this little guy that it is just right.

This is a great product that gives results equal to your effort

from Athens, GA

Comments about Bowflex Blaze:

I was not a believer in the home gym until my wife bought me the Bowflex Blaze as a Christmas gift. This is a product that really works and a dedicated user can really gain his or her desired results. If you are willing to put in the effort the Bowflex Blaze will save you the time and calamity of joining and making time for the Gym.

expensive but nice for people who can afford it

from Saint George, UT

Comments about Bowflex Blaze:

THe product is expensive even with the optional payments .. they have not dropped their prices to meet the competition out there.,  there are  many other machines that do the same or similar type thing that cost much less... resistance is overused and doesn't fool the physical fitness and nutrition experts.

Wonderful at home workout!

from Haines City, FL

Comments about Bowflex Blaze:

The Bowflex Blaze is a great way to get into shape. With the workout poster that comes along with it and the other workout guides it will get you in shape in no time. The main thing with the bowflex is consistency! Keep up with it and you will look and feel great.

best home gym I've ever used