Other Home Gyms:
2000

I have receiv ed wonderful results from the Total Gym 2000

I have had the Total Gym 2000 for about a month. In that time I have lost 15 pounds and I feel great. It is addicting excercise and a great workout. I was sore the first couple of days (due to lack of excercise) but now am getting used to the workout. I felt better after one week. I use it every day for about only 20 minutes! That is no time at all! My cat likes to hang out with me when I work out. She enjoys watching everything move. I was feeling down and unmotivated from lack of excercise in my life. Now I feel very alive and much healthier. My fiancee is using it too and getting great results also. He has a bad knee and the excercise helps illeviate the pain and strengthens the surrounding muscles in his knee, thus his range of movement has much improved! We can go walking again like we used to. The Total Gym 2000 is a wonderful thing that has happened to us in 2010! We will keep on using it!

great idea!

When the Total Gym 2000 first made its appearance onTV, it didn't take much of Chuck Norris trying to convince them that it was a great piece of equipment! I started using it when I was about thirteen until I was 17. It really is a good workout for those who just do not have time to go to the gym. It can, however, be a little difficult to change the positions of the bench to do the various workouts and levels of difficulty. We also had some issues with the sled coming off of the rails, and that gets VERY annoying when you are in the middle of your workout! It has lasted a long time, with mostly cosmetic wear and tear over the years. The pad has torn, and there is some rust around the edges, but it still has held its construction and the rollers and cables are still in good condition (almost 11 years later, a few of those years it spent outside).

It is a great way to maintain your physical fitness when you cant seem to get to a gym, but I wouldn't say that it should replace it permanently!

Total Gym really works!

from Ohio City, OH

Comments about Total Gym:

I was looking for a new workout program and I saw the infomercial for this on the TV awhile back. I love free weights, and I wanted to get a bench and weights, but I also wanted something that my wife would be able to use so I decided to order the Total Gym. I set it up which was easy, and then I was ready to get on and try it out. I set the incline and got on and boy it really works. I thought I would be able to start on the highest incline and it would be no problem, but it was harder than I thought. This thing works great, it is easy to transition from one exercise to another, and you can really work up a good sweat. My wife also loves this. It was easy for her and challenging for her as well. You just adjust the incline to your level and go and it is simple and it really works great!

fun workout, great product

from Neenah, WI

Comments about Total Gym:

I have to say this is one of my favorite pieces of gym equipment we have in our home. It is really easy to use and very easy to adjust how hard to make your workout. For example, I really like it for doing outer thigh. I can feel it working my muscles just as well as the expensive gym machine. There are so many things you can do on it. I like that I can stretch my muscles as I am working them out too. Your body weight makes the resistance, so you can change the pin in front to make the bench higher or lower. The higher the incline the harder your workout. We don't fold up our machine, it is always just out. It is really easy to just push to the side of the room if we need more space. It is in the basement so it doens't matter if it is out for us. I think the machine is pretty well built. My husband is 6'4' and 180 pounds and he does just fine on it. Nothing has ever broke on it. It is nice to be able to use your body weight as the resistance with the machine and not have to worry about all this heavy weight.

great idea!

from Killeen, TX

Prrettty good.

from Palatine, IL

Comments about Total Gym:

I got a total gym, and I liked it. Even when I thought I lost the pins for the crunch bar, they were very good about it and I got another pair. It doesn't take up too much room and I can still work out without going to a gym.

I Love My Total Gym!

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Total Gym:

I have seem so many commercials and videos for this machine. I needed something that was smaller but still efficient enough to get the job done. I have not regretted one penny spent on my Total Gym. I can get my exercising done quickly, easily, and feel like I have gotten a full body workout when I am done. I, personally, leave my Total Gym out, but it does fold easily for easy storage. I have definitely seen results with this machine. I have lost weight, and definitely gained some tone in my muscles. This machine, however, as my husband pointed out, IS NOT for anyone who is actively trying to BUILD muscle. This is strictly for weight loss and toning. Which happens to be what I was looking for.

I have receiv ed wonderful results from the Total Gym 2000

from Pewaukee, WI

Very Versatile

from Collinsville, IL

Comments about Total Gym:

This is a good machine. I do like how it uses your own body weight as resistance. I have found It can be a little bad on your knees in some of the exercises. I think overall it is a good product, and can help you. I think if you want to burn weight quickly you should probably look to other products but this is good for toning.

Total gym rocks!!!!

from Savannah, GA

Comments about Total Gym:

We've had our Total Gym for almost three years now.We bought ours from amazon for a very good price.Me and my husband like everyone else has very busy schedule everyday.As soon as we get up in the morning,need to fix breakfast really quick,take shower,put on our uniform then get ready to leave.Everyday we pretty much work the whole day and when we get home we're both tired or don't have time to change and go to the gym.Next thing we know we're both gaining weight.

He decided to get the total gym.Since we're living in a apartment,total gym was really a good thing to have since it doesn't need a lot of space.It has a guide where you can follow on how and what exercises you should do.Since your using your body's weight in all the exercises you do,to me you'll see quick result and you don't to worry about injuring yourself.It's really easy to use.

We both enjoy it 'cause we can do our exercise at home,while we're talking or watching tv in the living room.We can still stay in shape without going to the gym.

The Total Gym 2000 is a total dream of fitness equipment

from Curtice, OH

Comments about Total Gym:

For the total workout, you need the Total Gym 2000! The Fitness Quest Total Gym 2000 Exercise System is an all around astounding health and fitness machine. It's like having a complete professional gym in your own home without the staggering cost and sweaty jocks!

The Total Gym 2000 is an almost perfect workout machine. I'm still amazed at how many exercises you can do on this thing. From inverted rowing to military presses, this machine does it all... and then some! Once you know what the machine can do, you can easily adjust your workout routine daily to focus on specific muscle groups or to keep it from getting mundane. The machine doesn't take much adjustment to change for each exercise. Also, the maintenance of the chords and slide rails is very minimal to keep this thing functioning perfectly.

The best and most positive attribute of The Total Gym 2000 is the fact that it makes exercising (almost) fun! It's like a tiny roller-coaster ride when sliding on the rails and working out. You can get a totally awesome body using the Total Gym. Take it from a rehabilitated couch potato like myself... it works!

Great All Around Wokout

from Millville, MA

Comments about Total Gym:

The Total Gym 2000 May be an older model of the Total Gym Products but it still gets the job done leaving you with impressive results. This is a bodybuilding and toning machine which will help you get the result you want. It exercis almost every muscle in your amrs, chest and legs. You can set the height of the pull depending on how hard you want to work out. It comes with a pull up par that you attach to the top and lay one the machine facing the ground and pull your self up. Also it has a bar that you can but on the moving piece where you sit and add weights for more resistance. You don't have to work out for hours and hours on this machine, Just about thirty mins a day and tree times a week. One tip i would recomend for after working out would be to make a shake after to build protein and muscle. Its a real simple drink: Milk, Banana and one or two scoops of Whey protien or other protien substance/ powder at your local supermarket.