Other Headphones:
Earbud Headphones
Bose
Bose In-Ear Headphones

Summary

Now enjoy high-quality, stable in-ear headphones engineered and developed by the most respected name in sound. Bose in-ear headphones are the only in-ear headphones with the rich audio and comfortable design you've come to expect from Bose.

Bose In-Ear Headphones

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Only listen to your music....not the background noise!!

These headphones are not only comfortable but work as promised!  The durable earphone covers come in three sizes (S,M,L) to fit perfectly into your ears.  They are snug enough to block out any other noise, however are not intrusive.  I have found that since using these earphones I only have to turn my ipod volume up half as loud!

The sound quality is also amazing!  Every song is crystal clear and sounds are more distinct.  It makes music much more enjoyable to listen to.

I would recommend these earphones to anyone who consistently listens to music (or anything else on their ipod or mp3 player), because they are worth the price!!

Hmmm.

I love the sound of Bose. I always have, and am so disappointed with these in-ear headphones however. The sound that comes from them is wonderful. I love the clarity, however the fit is terrible. Perhaps it's MY ears that are the problem so I'm speaking of my own personal experience with this product. The earphones won't stay in my ears. The soft rubber peace has come off of the ear bud and has stuck inside my ear! I have lost one as well which fell off the ear piece when I was carrying them, but did not have them in my ear. I lost it. They are quite large in comparison with the products you usually see but I just can't seem to adapt to them vs. the smaller, in your ear canal type. I have the in ear product which is shown above in the picture. I am not reviewing the new, in ear sports headphone. I just can't seem to get used to the feeling of having something this large in my ear. When I want to get a real Bose sound experience with them, I have to hold my hands over my ears and press on them. They work, but not as I had hoped. Perhaps I need to try the sporty version, but I don't want to have to pay again when I have a product I can't use because they fall out. Maybe Bose will hear me?!

Sound Quality
The sound is classic Bose. It's beautiful, and clear. I have a number of Bose products and I wish they would come out with the Bose sound in a different ear piece.

Comfort
Perhaps I need to wear them 24/7 for a couple of weeks to get used to them but I wasn't aware that we need an adjustment period with headphones, large or small. I'm not a sensitive person, but these are just too bulky for me. I'm sad that I paid so much for them and being past warranty can't return them. I made the mistake of setting them aside and using a couple pairs of ear buds that I own instead.

Design is where might be having my problem with these earphones. I haven't figured this out yet. They are larger and heavier than most and not being an engineer I'm guessing that is the reason they fall out of my ears. As I mentioned earlier, I would love to see the Bose sound and the quality and engineering in these be available in a smaller product. I'm not certain this would ever be possible though.

The durability of the in-ear headphones is quite good. Even the soft rubber or plastic pieces that go into your ear are durable and quality made. They stay soft and don't crack. The wires have never given me any problem. The earphones come with a special quality/durable case.

Great product

Comments about Bose In-Ear Headphones:

Perfect fit in the ear (ran a half-marathon while wearing them, didn't have any issues the entire race). Great sound quality. This is already my second pair of Bose headphones and it won't be my last.

My first pair broke after the warranty period, but after calling Bose customer service they sent me a new pair for 50% off.

• Comfort:

Best headphones I've had in a while

Good for the price

Sound Quality
Great sound quality! I mean it's bose what do you expect?!

Comfort
They feel great in your ear. Especially being the kind of headphones that go all the way in the ear

These headphones seem like they were built to last. So far I have not had any problems with them.

Great

Comments about Bose In-Ear Headphones:

I think they are absolutely amazing and whenever I am out jogging or going out somewhere, I would plug this into my phone and start jamming my music. And it's absolutely fantastic.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is absolutely stunning and is perfect to me and makes my music very enjoyable to listen to.

Comfort
It is really comfortable and nice and I barely notice it's in my ear.

I LOVE the design, I think it looks fantastic and really cool, so thumbs up for the design.

• Comfort:

I love how these eaphones sound but they are a little flimsy.

Comments about Bose In-Ear Headphones:

I may have given this product a little more than it deserved simply because of the superior sound it provides.

Sound Quality
I have yet to find a product that outperforms the sound that these earphones provide.

Comfort
These earphones are fairly comfortable. I am on my second set and I have noticed the improved design which allows the earphone to stay more snugly fit in the ear with out sacrificing comfort.

Bose has done a great job designing something which is light weight and fits well.

This is where the Bose earphones fall sort. I am on my second set because my first set developed a lousy internal connection in the right ear. The actual earphones are fairly flimsy and I always find myself afraid to move in a normal manner when wearing them. The cord is very light weight but it is also a little too stretchy placing most of the structural support directly on the internal wires, which are not a very thick gauge to begin with.

• Comfort:

Wonderful headphones with clean crisp sound.

Comments about Bose In-Ear Headphones:

Wonderful headphones with clean crisp sound. They are also extremely comfortable. Great mobile music product for any commute, exercise, or relaxation. Personally, I enjoy using them during my daily run. These headphones provide excellent sound to motivate you for any workout. The downside is that they are not as durable as I would like and after a little over a year they began to not work properly by the sound cutting out.

• Comfort:

Sounds nothing like the the Bose brand it is.

Comments about Bose In-Ear Headphones:

Sounds nothing like a Bose. No kind of bass. Hard to fit in ear properly. Sound isn't that clear and overall sound isn't that good at all. there are many other earphones that you can buy for a lot cheaper that outperform these earphones.

Sound Quality
For the price you pay for this product its not worth it at all. Sound is poor like the earphones you get in an airplane flight with American. Bass is very poor I wish I never bought these.

Comfort
Horrible comfort, comes with different buds but the earphones just don't f don't feel right.
Both my girlfriend and I don't like the way these earphones feel. After like ten minutes my ears start to hurt and that's with all the different earbud pieces it comes with to fit in the ear better.

Looks good but look are deceiving. The design just doesn't help the comfort it delivers. I really wish I spent the money and bought a better set of earphones.

Poor. after a month the inner wires began to expose themselves and eventually separated .

BOSE DOES IT AGAIN!

Comments about Bose In-Ear Headphones:

All I have to say is........WOW!! These are very good earphones to listen to your music. These earphones really do cancel out the sound from all around you. Only problem is they busted after only 2 months of use. They are also a bit uncomfortable -_- In the end, these earphones are worth yo8ur money.

Expensive but worth it!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Bose In-Ear Headphones:

Motivated to purchase new earbuds because I got tired of the default iPhone buds slipping out of my ears when I workout. I balked at the cost, but other reviews helped me make up my mind. These stay in no matter how much I move around; and surprisingly comfortable. Sound quality is awesome! Because of my own experience, I bit the cost bullet and bought my husband a set.

Not sure I can speak of durability. I've had these for nearly 5 months, and they still work as I need them.

On My Second Pair in 6 Years

Comments about Bose In-Ear Headphones:

I use these headphones daily while at work and traveling. I purchased my first pair in 2007 and one of the ear phones quit working about 2 years later. I have since then purchased another pair, as they sound great, and work well at blocking out other noise when travelling on a plane (and loud co-workers).

My FAVORITE head phones!

from Taylors, SC

Comments about Bose In-Ear Headphones:

I have had these headphones for about 4 years. I LOVE them. They are better than the Apple headphones. The sound quality and base is much better and clearer. They are very comfortable in your ear. They have great noise cancelling quality too. I have used them while running and these stay put and don't fall out of your ear. If you are on the fence about ear buds please go with these! They are most definitely worth the extra money. You won't be disappointed. They are durable and they work just as well as they did 4 years ago when I got them. Even better, Bose has a lifetime warranty so if anything ever happens you have that guarantee. Love these!