Other Headphones:

MonsterBeats by Dr. Dre Tour with Control Talk Headphones

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Beats By Dr. Dre are beats ahead of the other!

This is how I felt then!

This is how I felt then!

For months I fought long and hard on buying these earbuds. I had even went as far as taking them to the register and at the very last second opting out of the purchase. In those months I did plenty research on the product overall and then and more importantly did my homework on what my fellow buying public had to say. Some of the reviews I read would make someone NEVER want to own them. From the overall nergative reviews I read I said I would look to another brand. Something, however, kept picking at me to give them a go and FINALLY I broke down and made the purchase. Now with my test period being over here is my good, bad, and overall of the Beats (tour) by Dr. Dre:

**The Look**: By far the best looking earbuds I have seen and or owned to date.

**The Sound**: The complaint I heard the most was that the bass was weak. The key (for me) was to find the right fit. With the right fit came the right sound and clarity that impressed me beyond measure. In contrast to what I read I was very pleased with the deepness of the bass. These earbuds come with multiple earbud rubbers so you can find just the right fit to capture the best of the bass in the Beats. This at times can come at a cost with extended use. After a period of time of using the in-ear cone shaped rubbers can become a "pain in the ear".

**The Control**: With being able to hear your call and your caller hear you what more could you ask for!

**The Price: **Even with all that these earbuds have to offer the price in my opinion is a bit bloated.

**The Durability: **Another top complaint I read was that the cords don't hold up and that the buds break soon after purchase. I on the other hand have yet to experience any of those problems. From sitting still to walking the treadmill I have yet to see one exposed wire or cracked earbud.

Overall I feel that I made a good purchase. These earbuds serve as a great companion to my Bose on-ear headphones for my life on the go!

This is how I feel NOW...........UPDATE....PLEASE READ: After a years use of this product I walk away from the table in deep regret in getting these earbuds. They ended up being a total piece of crap and for the price that was paid makes it a crying shame! With all the homework I didI should have known better and got exaclty what I paid for!

Sound Quality
When you find the right in-ear positioning these buds produce excellent sound.

Comfort
If used for a long period of ear pain develops to t he point of throbbing!

This is what draws you in......HANDS DOWN one of the best designs ever in earbuds. The flat and long cord gives you room to move or slide away from your desk without dropping your device.

Like many reviews stated the cord begins to fray and expose the inner workings/wires. Also the little tips tend to slip off and are to loose.

Decent but not a great value

These are pretty comfortable (though only with the right tips) and have some isolation. The microphonics are decent and the sound is clear. It's pretty bass-heavy and aggressive though and I prefer a more balanced sound. Still, the treble has a bit of that sparkle. I feel though the sound is quite stuffy and I personally like more details in my music. The resolution is really not as high quality as they advertised. For the price, there are more alternatives although this did offer good warranty. However, if this is your first high-end earphones, I'd recommend trying out a couple others at this price point before settling.

Sound Quality
It's certainly not bad but for this price? I feel like there should be more.

Comfort
After playing around with the tips, it fits quite well.

The design is probably the biggest selling point.

Good warranty and cable seems strong. No strain relief however.

The best ever.

Comments about Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour with Control Talk Headphones:

Overall I gave these a really high rating because they are worth every penny spent.

Sound Quality
The output is amazing. On the loudest setting I was totally unaware of my surroundings. The sound coming out is completely clear and not disorientated. Nothing blurs together.

Comfort
Overall you can barely tell that they're in there and it doesn't feel as though you're stretching out your ears every time you put them on. It's easy to forget they're in there at all.

The design is the usual beats logo. I like it though because its simple and stylish. The wires are also really good on not getting tangled up. They're really small so easy to hide with no outrageous colors to draw attention to yourself. I like to blend in so I loved the simple design.

I still have mine so they're really good on durability. Over the time the sound hasn't really decreased. It still sounds the same as when I first bought them. Because the wires don't that tangle much they're still intact and looking good. I don't have the problem most people do about one ear bud not working. Both mine are still giving out the same amount.

beats by dre in ear

Comments about Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour with Control Talk Headphones:

Beats are by far the best in ear headphones I have ever had. They have amazing base for in ear headphones. They are extremely comfortable they fit comfortably in my ears and they come with smaller rubber pieces for those with smaller ear holes. I haven't had any problems with they coming apart or losing sound quality or frizzing out. They are fairly priced for headphones of this quality and they run sales on them regularly. They are very stylish but are more of a guys headphone due to the black are red look. I think they are customizable online though. The flat cable design has a great look and feel. They are the perfect headphones for both the music freaks and the average listener. They are good for games music. They are the best headphones on the market. They eliminate just about all external noise anything under a yell is completely blocked out and all you can hear is the crisp deep sound of your music.

Awesome Earbuds

Comments about Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour with Control Talk Headphones:

I was so indecisive on whether or not to buy these ear buds, but after a lot of thought I chose to buy them and it was an excellent decision. They have amazing sound. The bass is so strong and loud. They can be at a high volume without busting in one ear after awhile. They're very comfortable ear buds, love the signature design of the Beats by Dre as well. Love these!

tangle free earbuds

Comments about Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour with Control Talk Headphones:

overall i would definetly recommend these headphones to anyone, from an average tv fan to a seasoned movie marathon veteran. quality, comfort, and a good price, all make for a great listening experience.

Sound Quality
the quality of the audio is great, i give it a nine. crisp treble and a deep, rich bass, come together to make a great listening experience.

Comfort
i can watch a full length movie without any discomfort.

overall i like the flat cable design. this helps negate tangled cables. the earpieces are also a very good fit.

Great Earphones....Beats by Dre w/ Control Talk

Comments about Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour with Control Talk Headphones:

My overall rating of the Beats by Dr. Dre Tour control talk earphones is a ten.....but then, I haven't heard what the new Beats earphones that just came out, sound like. Lets start with sound quality. The quality of sound really surprised me. I have had my Beats ear phones for 2 years now. They have not blown out yet, and I like to blast my music, and I listen to music with a lot of base at times. The Beats by Dre earphones have a wide low and high range, and mixes the ranges with the songs that need it, very well. Every thing I listen to, that the treble and base are equal in, the treble and base are mixed evenly. The treble comes out in classical music, and when I listen to club/dance music, the base is brought to life with these earphones. The treble and base are still as strong in the ear phones as it was the day I bought them.
The comfort of the Beats by Dre is like no other. The earphones came with 5 sets of ear cushions, in all different sizes, so you'll be sure to find the right fit, no matter the size of your ear. Plus, the cushions are very soft and billowy. The design of the earphones is great too. They are the only earphones with the excellent sound quality, that you have an option to answer and talk to people when they call. You don't have to unplug the ear phones, then answer your call on your phone. You just push 1 button, and talk. The Beats by Dre are also very durable. They are the only ear phones that have lasted me 2 years that still worked at all, and these still sound new. They even come with a pouch to put and keep them in, while not using them.
I have suggested these to many people. When I get new earphones, I will stick to Beats by Dre.

exceptional

Comfort
very comfortable, has many cushion sizes

great design, can even talk on the phone with them

have lasted 2 years so far, but still sound new

I like em

Comments about Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour with Control Talk Headphones:

These Beats by Dr. Dre with Control Talk Headphones are okay. Don't get me wrong, they're better than your average headphones, but not worth the price. Maybe it's just me, but these aren't very durable. Mine broke within the first couple of months. I was very upset. When I did have these headphones they were kinda comfortable, but did make the music sound so clear and amazing.

Best ear buds out there

Comments about Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour with Control Talk Headphones:

I owned a pair of these a while back and I must say I am impressed. The sound quality is AMAZING. You can hear every beat and instrument perfectly. It also blocks ambient noises very well. The design Is also cool and unique. One thing I wish is that they weren't so expensive.

Beats by Dr. Dre

Comments about Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour with Control Talk Headphones:

I bought these at my local flea market and they sucked!

Sound Quality
It had no type of beat in them
They sounded like a broken speaker.

Comfort
They fit in my ear perfectly. Never fell out.

The design of them is very good. Different than others.

They broke easily along with the broken speaker sound
UgH.

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments about Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour with Control Talk Headphones:

These headphones are amazing they have very good sound quality and i belt like i was going to go deaf! I couldnt hear anything as soon as i pluged them in my ears , all outside noise was blocked out. But they sound amazing i would recommend these to anyone who is a music lover like me !

Decent but not a great value

Sound Quality
It's certainly not bad but for this price? I feel like there should be more.

Comfort
After playing around with the tips, it fits quite well.

The design is probably the biggest selling point.

Good warranty and cable seems strong. No strain relief however.