Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Protection & Perfection Intense Serum

Pros

Cons

reveal younger looking skin in just 4 weeks

The search for the fountain of youth continues..... and I think I have found it in Boots no7 Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum.Well almost,you can reveal younger,beautifuly refined skin with  a small amount of this very powerful serum.It reveals younger looking skin in just 4 weeks.This skincare line includes cleansers,toners,and anti aging for skin,eyes and lips,and I have to admit I was skeptical at first.So many of these so called anti aging products are full of promise,but rarely work.Boots no7 Protect & perfect Beauty Serum is full of promise too,but the difference is it really does works.Now that I'm getting a tad bit older,I've notice some fine lines around my mouth,and I hate to admit it wrinkles around the eyes,even a few crows feet. At first I tried to ignore it,you know live with the change,but come on afterall who does n't want to look younger? So I went on amazon.com looking for anti aging products,and came accross perfect beauty serum.there were a lot of women who tried and liked this product,so I bought it too.Used it for about a week or so,and noticed a difference in the laugh lines around my mouth.they were slowly smoothing out.I could not believe it.So I figured if it worked on my laugh lines maybe I should try it on my crows feet.It took a little longer for results,but  Inow I see a  big difference around my eyes.They really look like they are getting smoother too.I don't believe in miracle skin products,but this one works.I definetly recommend it.

Boots No7 Intense Serum

This product supposedly became very popular in England after dermatologists claimed that it worked. I think it was last year Good Housekeeping gave it its blessing and claimed too that it worked. So, I had high hopes for this product when I bought it at Target. Unfortunately, I found that it didn't live up to its claims and the claims of Good Housekeeping. While it was easy to apply and was absorbed quickly, I didn't see any changes at all in my skin despite using the product for several months. I thought maybe I just needed more time than other users and even bought another bottle but I was destined to be disappointed. I even recommended this product to another woman in the store. She was trying to decide which product to buy and I told her that Boots No7 was recommended by Good Housekeeping and was supposed to work. She bought it too and I hope she wasn't as disappointed as I was.

IT IS JUST OK.

from Maricopa, AZ

Comments about Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Protection & Perfection Intense Serum:

I have been using this for about a month. It is just OK. I don't really see any difference from using any of the other products that say they will help decrease the signs of fine lines and wrinkles. It does leave your skin soft, is not greasy but for the price, it is not really any better than many other products that cost less.

Eliminates The Need For Many Facial Products

I feel good about using Boots No. 7 serum daily. After reading so much about this product being a proven anti-aging serum, I was excited about trying it. I like the feel of all their products....light yet effective. I have noticed a positive difference in my skin since using this serum. I felt even better about it when a skin expert visiting "The Talk" stated that this is the only product a woman needs for daily facial care. It is supposed to eliminate all the many other products that we women have been spending so much of our money on over the years. I also like the simpler beauty regimen that I now follow. It may seem a bit high priced for a small tube, but it only takes a small amount and therefore, lasts longer and is actually more economical than I first thought. I only wish I had known about Boots when I was younger to head off wrinkles in the first place. But still, I have noticed a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles since using this serum and plan to continue using this product long term.

great product

from San Diego ca

I really enjoy using this face serum I think its really making a difference to how my skin looks. After using it for a few months I can say that it has improved my complexion with less fine lines. My skin feels hydrated with less dry patches especially in this cold winter weather. My makeup applies smoothly on top of of the serum so yes it could work as a makeup primer for you also. The product comes in a pump bottle, and holds 1oz of product. I use this both day, and night when ever my skin needs that extra boost its very light and not greasy at all. I have sensitive dry skin, and this has not caused any irritation or clogged up my pores. I can see less fine lines around my mouth slowly decreasing with every use. I use one pump of the serum, and its quickly absorbed when rubbed into my face. If your looking a serum that you can use as a primer also I would recommend this to you.

Boots No7 Intense Serum

from Georgetown, TX

Love It!

I absolutely love this product! My skin feels like velvet after its been applied. I usually wear it alone, but it can be used with a moisturizer. Since my skin tends to be oily, I don't always feel the need to add moisturizer every time. I'm nearly 50 and have barely any wrinkles. I've been using this product for 7-8 years and I highly recommend it to my family and friends. I know I've made a big fan out of my mother!

Absorption
A little goes a long way. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have very oily skin that's prone to large pores and blackheads. I've had no problems with this product. It's not oily or drying.

My skin really does feel velvety after applying this product. It works marvelously! I have very sensitive skin and can't use too many anti-aging products.

Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect Protection Intense Beauty Serum

from Maryville, TN

I purchased the Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect Protection Beauty Serum a few months ago because I kept reading in beauty magazines how well this product works. I have to say I really do like it. It absorbs well into the skin. I like to use it as a base under my makeup. It allows my makeup to go on very smoothly. I will continue to buy this product!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Perfect prevention and cure of ageing skin concerns.

from University Park, PA

As the only product that has actually been proven to not only delay the signs of ageing, but also reverse them, I really don't understand why it isn't the only anti-ageing serum on the market!

Absorption
Absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling soft, but not greasy or heavy.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Very light feeling on the skin.

Not only delays the signs of ageing, but significantly improves wrinkles that are already present in no time at all.

Great lotion

from Warrensburg, MO

My new favorite face cream.  I really think it is making a difference.  I have been using it now for 3 months.  After 10 days, I noticed an improved complextion with less wrinkles.  Goes on smooth.  I used to buy it in stores, but now order it on line b/c the stores are often out. I especially like that the fine lines around my eyes are improving.  I use this product both day and night.  My make up goes on much smoother when I use this.  With other moisturizers, my make up would crack at mid-day and leave me looking even older than no make up would have.  With this, I apply it before my make-up and by the end of the day, my skin still looks smooth and radiant.  I have sensitive skin and have not had any issues with flare ups, itching, or red patches that other moisturizers have caused.  Naturally this is not a magic bullet, but it is about the best I have tried.  In the past, I used olay proX -- this is better.

Younger looking skin with Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Serum

from Appleton, WI

This serum is good on its own as a skin perfector. I use this alone at night to keep my skin as supple as it can be at my age to prevent more wrinkles. I used to use several night creams, but this product has produced the same results or even better when used by itself. I plan on using this for many years.

reveal younger looking skin in just 4 weeks