Other Baby Wipes:
Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Fresh Scent

Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Fresh Scent

Pros

Cons

They Save Your Little One's Nose!

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Fresh Scent:

These wipes are great, they save your little one's nose, these are so soft they don't irritate or dry out your child's nose, and they give great relief. They clean so well so if you have a child who hates having their nose cleaned it gets it done a lot faster so they don't get upset. I love how soft the wipes are they are so delicate, and the scent is great! The only downside is that they are a little pricey but they are totally worth it.

Very durable, they stand up to the worst colds, I've never had one tear on me and they have always gotten the job done very well.

These wipes work so wonderfully, they remove everything from the nose and face even with the worst cold, they are a life saver. They don't irritate your little one's nose, it doesn't leave it looking red and chapped, it is so soft and the saline helps to break down the boogies really easily!

They have a wonderful fresh scent, it's not overwhelming either it's a very nice smell.

Boogie wipes are great!

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Fresh Scent:

I have nothing to complain about when it comes to Boogie Wipes. We bought them for my daughter when she was just a few months old and they have been great, especially during cold season. My husband, daughter, and I couldn't be happier with this purchase!

Great for colds!

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Fresh Scent:

So thankful I had these on hand. Came down with a week long cold, and my nose wouldn't have survived to the end if it weren't for these. If I didn't have kids, I would make sure I picked some up at the first sign of a cold. A must have in addition to the 'lotion' tissues.

They smell nice, just odd to breathe in the scent when you're blowing your nose. Probably just me.

While handy & useful, not sure I would buy these again.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Fresh Scent:

I walked past **Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes** several times in the stores before I actually bought them. I received a coupon, so that sealed the deal. Now that I've used them on my son, I can say that I did like them, but I'm not sure how necessary they are.

Boogie Wipes are SUPER soft and very strong. If I could hand-pick the material that would make an adult Boogie Wipe, these would be it. While I haven't done anything with them besides wipe my son' nose, they are very durable.

One reason why it took me so long to buy Boogie Wipes is because I didn't think they would offer anything different than a soft tissue or a regular baby wipe, but I was wrong. These wipes wipe off stuck-on, crusty boogies easily...much easier than a traditional baby wipe or Kleenex. They're just wet enough that they loosen the gunk and wipe it right off. I don't notice the saline in the wipes doing anything for clearing out my son's nose or anything else, but if saline is what makes these wipes do their magic, it's useful.

I don't recall what the "Fresh Scent" smelled like, but I know I didn't have a negative opinion to it. It also wasn't too strong because I'm pretty sensitive to smells.

a must have for little noses!

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Fresh Scent:

I have been using boogie wipes since they first came out. I love love love these wipes! I first purchased them when my son had a runny nose that was constantly being wiped and was red and irritated. He flinched every time I came near him with a tissue. I tried every kind of tissue with lotion and nothing seemed to help. When I came across these, I knew that I had to give them a try. They are super soft and are just moist enough without being too wet. They also have a wonderful smell to them. I haven't tried the other types that have come out such as the menthol ones. I fell in love with these and never leave home without them in my diaper bag, purse, and car. The only downside to these wipes is the cost. I wish that they were a little cheaper (since you are wiping boogers on them!) but even for the price, it is worth it to save my babies from having little red noses:)

Doesn't live up to the hype

from Irmo, SC

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Fresh Scent:

Having heard a lot of good things about these, I decided to try them when my four year old twins had a cold. One of them has allergies and it seems like she is more susceptible to congestion the rest of the time as well, so we go through a lot of tissues around here. When little noses get raw and irritated it makes sense that a moist wipe would help the situation, but my kids were not impressed. They seemed to find the Boogie Wipes harsh and possibly too damp, they turned away every time I tried to wipe their noses (we don't usually have this problem with plain tissues). When I tried them myself, I found the smell to be a bit strong for me as well. Another complaint I have, is that these dried out really quickly. I expected to use them from one cold to the next but wound up throwing away most of them in the end. I probably won't buy these again, they just didn't impress us.

Boogie Wipes are saving us this winter!

from Gulf Shores, AL

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Fresh Scent:

Our 15-month-old has been sick with colds for most of the winter, and that means he has had a runny nose. Unfortunately, he HATES having his nose wiped! I can't stand seeing a runny nose, so I researched solutions online and I came across Boogie Wipes. We went straight to the store and bought them ,and I'm so glad we did! They are so gentle and do a great job cleaning up runny noses. They are strong enough to get dried stuff, but gentle enough that our son will let us use them. Plus, I don't have to worry about them being made up of strange chemicals since they are saline. They have a nice, pleasant scent and they don't leave a residue. The pouch is a great size, too, for sticking in your purse or diaper bag, and they have a pop-up top that makes dispensing easy. Plus, I like that the wipes themselves are a little smaller than baby wipes, so you don't feel like you're wasting them. These have really been our lifesaver this winter!

Boogies wipes are great to use on little noses!

from Laconia, NH

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Fresh Scent:

We discovered Boogies Wipes when our son got his first cold. We were constantly wiping his nose with regular tissues and his nose ended up getting so raw. He would cry and scream every time we had to wipe his nose. We were in a store looking at the cold products and came across Boogie Wipes. We thought it was worth a try since normal tissues were not working out very well. Once we tried them, we never looked back! We've been buying them for our children since then, which was three and a half years ago. We only use Boogie Wipes when our children have colds and need excessive nose wiping. The saline soothes the nose so it does not get raw and it also helps get off any dried on boogers so there is less of a wrestling match between parent and child. I have recommended Boogies Wipes to all of my friends with children and I have only ever heard good things about them. They come in a small enough pack that they can fit perfectly in a diaper bag or a purse. I will continue to buy these as they have worked so well for us.

Boogie wipes are just ok

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Fresh Scent:

I got these the last time my son was sick after reading great reviews about them from other moms. They are saline wipes designed to wipe little noses with. I totally like the idea of a moist gentle wipe to get off the gooped up and stuck on crust from my little guy's nose. At home I often use a warm wet washcloth on his nose. Although I don't absolutely love these wipes as other moms have, and they didn't have my son running to me for nose wipes, I do like them from keeping in the diaper bag, they are much gentler on sensitive sickly noses then the dry tissues I would otherwise use when we are out and about. I do not particularly like the way they smell. They do get the job done though and surely do a more gentle job that a dry tissue would. I like that they are saline and not alcohol. I just do not think they are anything great, just ok, a nice addition to a diaper bag if you have the room or maybe nice to have in the car, but nothing I'd use regularly in the home.