Other Baby Wipes:
Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes

Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes

Pros

Cons

Smells like something you'd buy at Bath & Body Works!

I don't have a baby, but I buy baby wipes anyway. I use them for everything, you just never know when they'll come in handy! I keep some in my car, too. I mainly use them in lieu of a shower if I don't have time to take an actual shower.

Calm down people, I shower all the time, but I work at a restaurant that serves fish and if I want to do anything after work, I pretty much NEED to shower before I do anything, since otherwise I'll smell really, really gross. So, if I'm in a huge hurry, when I get home I use these baby wipes as a pseudo-shower so I don't stink.

That's why I like this scent best, since it has the strongest smell. It smells like Green Tea and Cucumber--it's so refreshing! It really smells like something you'd pay big money for if you bought it at BAth adn Body Works or some place like that. I love it. And I end up smelling pretty good, NOT like fish. So Everybody Wins! Woo hoo!

A good wipe, but the scent is way too strong.

I have tried a LOT of different kinds of wipes!  After narrowing down my favorites, I decided that I prefer thick wipes that are unscented, but after seeing **Huggies Naturally Refreshing Baby Wipes **that have a cucumber scent, they sounded really well...*refreshing.*

As soon as I peeled back the seal on the pack of these diapers, I was run over with the strong scent of cucumber.  I normally enjoy a cucumber scent, but this is too strong and artificial smelling.

As for the wipes themselves, they are good.  They don't seem to be as strong as [Huggies Supreme Wipes][1] , but they are better than [Target Baby Wipes][2] .

**The Scoop!**

Although I gave this product 3 stars, I wouldn't buy it again because the scent is just too strong for me.  People who don't have aversions to strong scents will probably enjoy these wipes.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Huggies-Supreme-Wipes-review-aa801
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Target-Baby-Wipes-review-e9fe6

These wipes are great and smell really good!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes:

These are the wipes that I use a lot. I used these when my kids were babies and I use them now that one of them is in pullups. They are thicker than other wipes, but are soft and easy to use. They have a good texture and have lots of liquid in them to make wiping easier. I really like the smell of these. It isn't overpowering but leaves a clean, fresh and crisp smell. It almost smells like a cucumber melon kind of smell. This product is one I have used again and again. I will keep using this and recommend trying it if you haven't already. Plus they really don't cost much more than other brands. The little bit of difference is worth switching.

These wipes hold up way better than some of the other wipes out there. They are strong yet soft and very durable.

They do the job that they need to do. They work very well. They do a good job of wiping messes or bums :).

I really like the smell of these compared to other wipes. They have a really great scent.

I love the cucumber scent these wipes have.

Comments about Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes:

Hands down I give huggies cucumber and green tea baby wipes a ten when it comes to durability, performance, and scent. These wipes are durable while still being super soft for sensitive baby skin. The cucumber scent is absolutely amazing and my favorite scent from all the scents huggies has to offer. I use these packs to refill my wipe cases and they seem to last long as long as you seal the pack right after opening it so they don't dry out.

Green Tea and Cucumber baby wipes

Comments about Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes:

I have always been a big Huggies fan. Now they came out with a cucumber and Green tea smell that is just wonderful. Not only does it leave my little one clean and his little bottom smelling good, but it seems to me that it takes fewer wipes to make sure that he is clean. It is also gentle on his skin which is a plus in my book.

Wouldn't choose any other brand

Comments about Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes:

Over the past few years I have tried so many different brands of wipes on my child that has very sensitive skin. I have dealt with the crying from the rashes, the complete breakouts that require prescription cream to heal it. I have finally settled with huggies, the brand has never done any harm to the skin, he tolerates it well. The are very durable, they don't rip when you wipe and they get almost the whole mess with one wipe. Saves so much money not having to use four plus wipes in one diaper change.

Wonderful Wipes!

Comments about Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes:

I adore these wipes! With their mild scent of cucumbers, they help make the odor coming from the baby, and make clean up just a little bit easier. These wipes stay moist for quite a while, so long as you keep them in a sealed container - and they have the strength to clean up the biggest of messes without ripping or putting your finger through them.

I have never had a Huggies wipe rip on me, ever! They're extremely tough, and durable - and handle even the messiest of clean ups with ease. As long as they stay in a closed container, they hold their moisture better than most other wipes as well.

These wipes clean baby easily, with no muss or fuss. They do their job perfectly, and they're durable enough to handle even the biggest of clean ups.

I just love the smell of the cucumber green tea wipes. They have a nice clean, mild scent of cucumbers and sweet (and they help to cover the unpleasant odors coming from baby). They make clean up a little more fun than the regular wipes!

Best Wipe For a Sensitive Bottom

from Virginia

Comments about Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes:

I'm very experienced at changing diapers and realized by my third child that brand matters when it comes to wipes. I never mind using the off brand for my other children but my 3rd child had very sensitive skin. She constantly kept a rash no matter how hard I tried to prevent it. I tried Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber on her and it helped out a great deal. The quality is better than generic brands, the wipes are very soft but durable, and the cucumber smell is a bonus! I didn't need so many wipes when changing my daughter, I cut the amount of wipes by half. I love these wipes for other purposes like wiping dirty hands and faces. A bonus is the rewards program that Huggies offers on every product and when you accumulate the codes on the packages you go online to redeem them for prizes. This is the best wipe I have used and I have tried just about every brand out there.

High quality, don't tear easy, one wipe goes along way.

Gentle on sensitive skin even with the cucumber fragrance. Wipes messes away with half the amount of wipes.

Love the fresh cucumber scent, it's a light smell that's not overwhelming.

The best baby wipes around

Comments about Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes:

I love Huggies Cucumber and Green Tea baby wipes. They are the only baby wipes I use for my kids, after trying another brand I did not like a friend recommended these baby wipes to me and I have been using them ever since then. They are super soft and they have a great fresh scent. These baby wipes are also moist enough to clean a babies bottom well but not too wet that they slip around while you are cleaning a babies bottom causing you to get poopy on your fingers and hands or without leaving water behind which is a big plus because a dried bottom means no diaper rash for baby. I would also use these baby wipes to clean my kids face and hands after snacks and they worked great for that too, you can easily rip one of these baby wipes in half if the mess is not to big. Now im the one recommending these baby wipes to friends, specially to those who are first time expectant moms.

Love these wipes!

Comments about Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes:

I have tried several different brands of wipes for my son, who has very sensitive skin. Huggies is the only wipe that does not irritate his skin. Although there are cheaper wipes on the market, I have no problem with purchasing Huggies wipes, if it is going to provide comfort for my son. I have actually thrown out other wipes! The on thing that I would like to be different is to see more coupons for Huggies wipes. Other than that, I cannot think of a negative thing to say about them. They are strong, so I can use fewer wipes, and the smell is pleasing.

great for older kids too!

Comments about Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes:

Generally I like to keep wet wipes in the car, a habit I picked up before antibacterial hand gel became common place.

I like how these Huggies brand ones smell like very mild cucumber body spray; many baby wipes have this fresh powdery scent that many baby products have, and I'm not particularly in love with. These smell so good, all 3 of us (myself, my husband and my 8 year old daughter) use them to wipe our faces and hands before and after snacking, while on long car trips. These are sturdy enough that each of us will only need one wipe for both our hands and face.

These are also just moist enough that you don't have a feeling of wetness on your skin after wiping, yet not so dry that you feel you need to add water to them. A plus for using as both a baby wipe and a regular type.

These are not flushable though, so do not use them as a wet toilet tissue. These are also not that easy to find, and are a little bit pricey. Stock up when they're on sale!

My absolute favorite baby wipe brand and scent ever!

from Odessa, TX

Comments about Huggies Naturally Refreshing Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes:

Of all of the baby wipes I have tried, and I have tried ALOT of baby wipes, these are my absolute favorite. I have five children of my own and work with sixty toddlers every week. I use baby wipes all the time, so I know my stuff when it comes to wipes. These are as perfect as you can get!

These wipes are nice and thick! I can always count on them and there is never any tearing or stretching with these fabulous wipes. They certainly do a great job.

In addition to using these to change diapers, we use these to clean hands and faces. One wipe is all you need to wash a sticky toddler's hand and face. Whether is dirt from the play groud, paint from an art project, food from lunch or a messy diaper. These will do the job with ease!

The Cucumber and Green Tea scent is wonderful! I wish I could find a lotion that smells this nice. I also love that these smell good, do not cause allergic reactions due to the perfume and are not sticky. I have used some scented wipes that almost feel sticky!