Other Baby Wipes:
KIMBERLY608398

Pros

Cons

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Are Strong, Yet Gentle

Out of all of the baby wipes that I have tried in the past six months, **Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes** are by far the best! I love the thick, washcloth-like quality of these wipes and the fact that they stay moist when other brands tend to try out quickly. The scent is soft, yet quite pleasant. My baby has extremely sensitive skin and these are the only wipes that I have found that do not contribute to skin irritation. I use them not only for cleaning of the bottom-end, but at every feeding ... Especially when it comes to those messy, orange colored foods! **Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes** are great for many uses - I love using these for quick bath touch ups while changing baby out of his jammies. I even use them to gently cleanse my son's dry scalp and to neaten his cute little hair style. So all in all in the world of baby wipes, I would highly recommend these wipes to anyone that wants a high quality, moist, thick, nice smelling, sensitive skin baby wipe. My husband informed me that our troops overseas prefer these wipes for bathing over all of the other brands ... hmm ... They must be good!

Don't use Huggies Baby Wipes on Diaper rash!

Both of my girls developed diaper rash, I was using Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes hoping they were gentle enough. My girls would scream and bleed when I would change their diapers and I just thought the diaper rash really hurt. We quit using these wipes and their rashes have started to heal up. We are using organic wipes, and they really seem to be helping. I think the Huggies may have alcohol in them or something.

Best Ones We've Tried

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes:

We have tried many brands of baby wipes, and the Huggies Natural Care always beats out the rest. In fact, our daughter is now three, and we still keep these on hand for wiping the little plastic potty or wiping her if she has a messy bowel movement. We don't go through as many as we did when she was a newborn, but they are still useful. I recommend getting the big economy box for this reason. You will always have a use for them (even for yourself, at times). The weight of these wipes is sturdy, but not stiff. They come out of the package easily, without clumping altogether and coming out fifteen at a time, when you only want one or two. We've never had any problem with diaper rash or burning with these, and no scent, which is nice. We have even used these on our daughter's hands and occasionally on her face when we were out and about eating without access to a restroom for washing up. Generally you are not supposed to do that, but she never had a reaction, and when we are in public and she wants a snack, some kind of hand washing is necessary. The price of these, especially the big box, is very reasonable and often less than other wipes, especially natural or organic.

Great for little ones!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes:

I really liked the Huggies Natural Care unscented baby wipes. They did a good job of cleaning baby bottoms, hands, faces and just thing around the house. When my baby was really little he was a preemie and I was looking something natural and free of fragrances. I tried these and loved these. Since he was a preemie his skin was extra sensitive and these didn't seem to bother him at all. These are thick enough to do the job and gentle enough to make diaper changing a breeze. I like that you can buy these in bulk as well. We went though so many wipes! Even though unscented it smells pretty good. Just a clean fresh smell. I would use these again if I had another baby. They are a great product and I have found that Huggies has some of the best wipes out there. They are a trusted brand for wipes in this home.

This wipes are nice and strong. They won't tear easier and you feel like they are thick enough for those gross diapers.

These work really well and do the job great!

There really isn't much scent to it. It's just a clean smell.

I love these soft wipes

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes:

I have tried many wipes with both of my daughters. I must admit, I would buy whatever was on sale and I had a coupon for. I quickly learned that I could not do that anymore. I found that certain wipes with fragrance would really irritate my daughter. She would literally start crying when she saw me reach for the wipes during a diaper change. It broke my heart.
I tried these and loved how soft they were, yet they were very durable. They did not irritate her skin at all. She wouldn't even notice at times when I was cleaning her that I was using wipes.
These wipes are a little more expensive that some of the others, but they are well worth it.

These wipes are very soft, and I thought they would fall apart very easily, but it is just the opposite. They are more durable than the others on the market.

These wipes do not have a scent and I think that really helps with not irritating my daughters skin.

My favorite wipes

from Dallas

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes:

I love these wipes. After trying several different brands, and several different varieties within each of those brands, I finally settled on these. I bought the original hard case pack full with the wipes at first, and now I just buy the 180-something plastic pack of refill wipes each time. I store the bag in my cupboard and just keep grabbing a handful to refill the hard plastic container as it needs it. I love that these rip apart the easiest out of any I've tried, even if you're doing it one-handed.
I also love that these don't smell weird. I also love that they aren't super wet, because I don't want to have to air dry or blow on baby's bum before closing up the diaper, either. With these, I don't have to worry about that.
I've never had poo mess come through them and touch my hands, either. And they never rip unintentionally, but they rip in half as I want them to, so I can only use half for easy clean-ups like 100% pee.
I love that they don't contribute to rash with excess moisture, fragrance, or chemicals.
They are great.

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes:

We have been buying Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby wipes for our 6-month old since she came home from the hospital. They are very gentle on her skin, and we haven't had any bad skin reactions from them. They are good at cleaning bottoms, faces, hands, and some other areas. Very sturdy wipes with a clean no-fragrance scent. The only reason I didn't give them a 10 is because sometimes they are a little slimy. It just feels a little weird. I also don't like how they get stuck inside the plastic container sometimes. Overall, they are a very dependable wipe. Good for sensitive skin of all ages. I recommend these for all babies, and even for household cleaning. I have also used this to clean our end tables and counters in our kitchen. I also use them to remove my makeup at night. They work great on pretty much anything. I buy them in bulk just so that I don't run out. They are priced at a reasonable price as well.

Best Wipes on the Market!

from Florida

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes:

I have used many different kinds of baby wipes over the years both with the children I have cared for and now with my newborn daughter. I have tried the cheaper brands and even the more expensive brands and for the amount that you pay for these they are the best bet. They are natural, and unscented which means they are good for babies who have skin irritants or allergies. They are relatively cheap, and you can usually find coupons for them in most circulars making you able to save even more money.

I have never had an issue with any babies that I have cared for being allergic to these wipes.

Much more durable than the the cheaper wipes on the market and even more durable than some of the more expensive brands that I have tried.

When with other wipes I have had to use multiple wipes to clean up a messy diaper I have either not had to use more than one, or had to use less than the amount that I had to use with the other brand.

These wipes are unscented because they are for sensitive baby bottoms. But they do have a light fresh scent.

I like these wipes but not the packaging they come in.

from Nazareth, pa

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes:

I like the Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes themselves but I do not like the way the package their refill wipes. The wipes themselves definitely do their job and always hold up. But the fact that their refill packs come with like two hundred some in a pouch that you then have to put into a container and hope that they stay fresh and wet stinks in my mind.

I love that these wipes hold up to everything I can put them up to. They never rip or tear coming out of the package or while using them.

I feel that these perform the way I would expect from a wipe. I do not have to use a bunch of them to clean my little guy's butt from poop like some other brands. They are great on sensitive skin and do not cause rashes.

The scent of these wipes is rather pleasant. They are unscented but still have a little bit of a smell to them but is not over powering or all you smell when you open up a package of them.

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes:

Love these wipes, they are so versatile! These wipes are not just for diaper changes, they work great for messy hands and faces and cleaning up spills on carpets. Yes I have used these on my light carpet and they got juice up! When used on your kids they are very gentle, non drying, and non irritating. My youngest has horrible problems with diaper rash and these have always been very gentle on her behind.

Very durable, one wipe can clean up quite a bit. They even clean up messy paint covered hands and food covered faces. One box of these lasts a while they are so durable, nice and thick too.

They clean kids very well without an overpowering perfume scent and without over drying their already sensitive skin. I have always loved the Huggies Natural care wipes and I like that they are unscented.

They are unscented so they pretty much have no scent. They just kind of smell light and airy and clean.

Great quality for the price

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes:

I have been buying these wipes for years for my little ones, and I have always been very happy with them. I have found the best deal for them is usually on amazon, where I buy in bulk to refill my wipe warmer. These dispense easily and rip apart well when you pull them out of the container. I have never had any type of reaction from my using these on my daughters (compared to some of the generic brands that seem to be harsher on the baby's skin). They stay moist for a long time, which helps to clean messes more easily. I appreciate that they are unscented, but I still wouldn't recommend using them on the baby's face as there are still other chemicals in the wipes.

I find these to be a strong wipe but they are on the smaller side and also thinner than some other name brand wipes so when my little one poops, it often takes me three or four wipes to get her cleaned thoroughly.

I like the unscented option as my one daughter suffers from eczema and I try to minimize fragrances on her skin.

Wonderful wipes, especially for those with allergies

from Rome, PA

Comments about Huggies Natural Care Unscented Baby Wipes:

I absolutely love these wipes! They are strong, clean well, and smell very good. I have used these for years with absolutely no complaints. Though meant for use on babies and small children, these are also very good for adults who want that extra clean or who may have digestive issues and toilet paper is just too rough. The smell is subtle as there are no perfumes added to make them smell strongly. What smell there is gives the impression of fresh and clean. I would highly recommend this product.

These baby wipes are very durable. I have never had any issues with them tearing or ripping apart. They hold up very well during use.

These perform exactly as they should on babies, children, and adults alike. These clean the bottom with little fuss and leave the area nice and clean.

As these are the scent free variety, there is no perfume added to the wipes. That being said, this product has a nice clean non chemical smell.