Other Baby Wipes:
Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes

Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes

Pros

Cons

By far, the best wipe out there!

If you do not mind spending a tiny bit more, these wipes are top notch! Your fingers won't rip through when cleaning up a real mess! And I don't mean a spill, we're talking baby bums here! They are thick, super soft, smell nice, and can be used like a washcloth. I have three children, have used every wipe there is, and these are my absolute favorite!

Huggies are the worst

When I was expecting I went out and bought wipes before my baby arrived. I always heard of Pampers and Huggies. Never trying either, I purchased a few packs of Huggies wipes because they were on sale. Well, let me just say. They are the worst wipes I have ever tried. They are not moist at all. They do not wipe anything off of the baby. My daughter needs Destitin, b/c she is sensitive, and it doesn't take any of the ointment off at all.  It leaves HORRIBLE residue on the skin.  They are rough. So I decided I will use the remainder of them to take my make-up off and I purchased Pampers wipes which are the best for my child. They Huggies wipes don't even remove my makeup! They aren't wet enough, they don't take anything off my face, not even if I wet them from the sink. They leave residue on my face! I finally just ended up throwing about 5 packs of wipes out. They were a waste!  Same for there diapers, I had a few samples of Huggies diapers, they are hard, rough, uncomfortable, and oddly shaped.  And no exaggeration, every single one I used, LEAKED!!!!  I will NEVER use a single Huggies product again!

The ultimate baby wipes

Comments about Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes:

Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes are the "Cadillac" of baby wipe choices. They truly are indisputably the softest, thickest disposable baby wipes on the market. They're expensive and there are less wipes per box than other brands, and even other types of Huggies Wipes. If I could have afforded it, I would have used these every time when my kids were in diapers. That wasn't in the budget though honestly, and I ended up using other brands most of the time. I would usually spend the extra money for Huggies Supreme if my kids had a diaper rash or were sick. There also good in the very beginning for newborns since they get changed much more often and are more prone to irritation from less expensive wipes.

They're the thickest and softest disposable baby wipes out there. Nothing else compares really. I've never had one tear.

You can clean a mess with one Huggies Supreme Wipe that would take three or four store brand wipes.

best wipe and great moisture

from Bridgeton, NJ

Comments about Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes:

These wipes are great they are very absorbant, and great for tough cleanups, like cheese curls. These wipes are gentle on the bottom and great at cleaning those real stuck on poo. I use these wipes for hands and wells as after my child has a bladde/bowel accident.

There are real thick, but easy to use. your fingers dont go through

I use these for all types of cleanups for my children and they work wonderful.

They hava a varity of scents that you can choice from, but they also have hypoallergenic ones

Love Huggies Thick-N-Clean Wipes!

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes:

I am a first time mom who didn't know what type of wipes to use. I stocked up when they were on sale when I was pregnant and after I had already bought a couple of tubs, decided to call my sister and ask her which ones she recommended. She said she would probably go with the Thick-N-Clean as she has a four year old a two year old at home. I went with it and am so glad I stocked up on those instead of any of the other varieties. It seems to take less of these wipes to get the job done as they are very durable. I also like the fact that they not only leave my daughter clean, but they also make me still feel clean after I get done changing a messy diaper. All Huggies wipes are reasonable priced, especially with the coupons they always have out. I honestly don't think that there is an alternative to Huggies Thick-N-Clean Wipes. When my sisters kids were all potty trained, she gave me her left over diapers and was about to give me her wipes, until her husband said no as he likes to use them when he comes in from doing lawn or car work outside.

These wipes don't tear and at times are somewhat difficult to get out of the container because they are so thick.

They do their job!

I don't notice the scent. It could be that it isn't very strong or I am just used to it now as these are the only wipes I use.

i love huggies supreme baby wipes!

from Muskegon, MI

Comments about Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes:

Huggies supreme baby wipes are a top quality wipe. They are larger and thicker than most other brands. I have never had one rip on me, which has happened with other wipes brands. I also like their scent. They have a nice mild smell too them, not a heavy perfumed one. Whenever my kids had any kind of diaper rash, the Huggies wipes did not irritate their bottom. Huggies supreme baby wipes can be more expensive than other brands, but they're worth the price and there are a lot of manufacturer coupons to bring the cost down. Other expensive name brands that claim to be the softest or gentlest tend to tear easily, and generic brands are often very thin. I am not sure if 'absorbant' is the right word, but Huggies supreme baby wipes remove more baby mess per wipe than other brands. Because of this quality, a package of Huggies supreme baby wipes lasts me longer than other brands. They also come in cute containers that I reuse as containers for my kids' small toys. i love a good deal and I will buy other brands if I can get them for next to nothing, but Huggies supreme are my favorite and I stock up when they're on sale.

Best for Baby, Best for you

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes:

Huggies products are the best for newborns especially boy babies. Their products are excellent when used in the care of your baby. I especially love their wipes and diapers. Their wipes do not have any of the ingredients that causes diaper rash and I'd recommend it any day for baby care and those with sensitive skin.

I love these wipes!

from Carrollton, GA

Comments about Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes:

Way to go Huggies! You have created the best wipe there is!Even on the worst messiest diapers, I've never used more than 2 wipes! That's awesome for those who are cost concious!These are soft, almost like a washcloth, they smell good, and aren't dry like some wipes are. They are a little more expensive, but sign up at Huggies' website, and you will get coupons. I love these, and will continue to buy them and use them on both my boys' bums!

Clothlike and sturdy!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes:

I love these wipes. They are like thin washcloths. I use them for diapering, of course, But I also use them all over the house and in the car! Whenever I need a quick dusting or cleanup, I grab a wipe! They're so good at cleaning up the little messes that little hands make all day long. They are so strong and gentle at the same time! Great product, and great value!

The best wipe of all the wipes in the stores!

from Killeen, TX

Comments about Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes:

Huggies are the best wipes.  They are thick and they clean up great!!  I use them in the car and changing my baby.  My favorite scent is the Cucumber one! I have tried the other brands and nothing comes close to Huggies wipes.  Usually you can get really good coupons from their website so you get an even bigger savings on the wipes.

Clean the mess with just one wipe

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes:

I love huggies supreme wipes. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to the weight and durability of these wipes. You can be fooled into buying and using less expensive wipes but I when I foolishly stray I always come back to huggies. You think you may be saving money when you buy other wipes but when you figure you need to use 2 or more wipes to clean the job when you only need 1 huggies all of your savings goes right into the garbage can, literally. Besides when you use wipes like most of us moms you don't want to worry about quality when you have a squirming toddler who has a less than floral bum that needs cleaning! Huggies gets my two (clean) thumbs up every time!

mom of three

from Lynchburg, OH

Comments about Huggies Supreme Baby Wipes:

these wipes are the best out there there thicker then most of the wipes and thats a good thing when your afraid your finger is going to go through the wipe as a mom of three these have been my number one choice they my be a little more expensive then other wipes but huggies does offer a lot more coupons these wipes are the best choice for my money