Other Joint & Muscle Pain Medicines:
backache, Pain
Boiron
Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel

Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel

No odor, no greay residue, and it WORKS!

My family has been using Boiron products for a long time.  We first began using Boiron's Arnica gel when I discovered that I had multiple allergies to foods and meds as well as health and beauty aids.  It was such a blessing to find a product that works as well or even better than BioFreeze, Pain-A-Trate (Melaleuca brand), or BenGay.

There are so many plusses to this product, it's hard to list them all without making the product sound too good to be true.  First off, there is no odor to this gel, and as far as I have found, it does not stain clothing either - and we've used this for nearly 7 years now.  It has a nice cooling feeling upon contact, and within 5 minutes, but usually less, there is at the minimum a beginning of relief - often nearly complete relief depending upon the malady.

We have used this for headaches, sprains & strains, muscle aches, arthritis pain, menstral cramping, bruising - both to speed healing of the bruise and to help with the initial throbbing which sometimes occurs.  We've help heal bumps in record time as well as loosen tight muscles before going to the chiropractor so that an adjustment will be easier and then again upon arrival home afterward to help with any residual pain.

Here is the caviat when using this item - keep away from eyes and from open wounds as Arnica is not meant to be ingested or allowed into the body but works really well for topical purposes.  Pick some up and get relief today.

Arnicare Gel - Not sure if it really works?

I, too, purchased this product when one of my local drugstores had a great deal on it. I was especially excited because my father had been raving about Arnica and its pain relief properties. Conicidentally, I was experiencing a lot of back pain when I purchased the gel. I rubbed ithe gel on my lower back, and it SEEMED like my pain was gone. I don't know if it was just me forgetting about the pain, or whether the gel was actually easing the pain. I did have to apply it several times, but it seemed to ease my pain every time I applied it. My husband has lots of aches and pains, and he tried the Arnicare Gel and was not very impressed. He said that it did absolutely nothing for him. At first, I was convinced that the gel was a miracle gel, but after my husband's negative review, I have started doubting myself. I love that it is odorless. As I mentioned before, my husband has a lot of aches and pains, so he uses lots of smelly creams and sprays and gels. Arnicare has no scent! I just wish it worked on my husband!

Love It!

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel:

After experimenting with quite a number of pain relieving gel products, I discovered Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel in the vitamin section of my favorite grocery store. I had heard of Arnica gel before and knew that it was a natural substance.
I am very picky about what I put on my skin since it all gets absorbed into the bloodstream. I desperately try to avoid things like preservatives, phthalates, PEGs and parabens.
For this reason, I was so impressed when I read the label on Arnicare's Arnica Gel.
I have used it both on my lower back and knees. What's crazy is that it doesn't provide the instant cooling effect of Biofreeze or other similar products. It really penetrates deeper into the muscle to promote true healing and pain relief.
It can also help with burning sensations or other painful issues. It is now a staple in my medicine cabinet for my entire family.

Actually works great!

from Yorba Linda, CA

Comments about Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel:

I prefer homeopathic, all natural treatments rather than medicine that could harm me later on. So when I found out about Arnicare I wanted to try it immediately. I've already used Boiron and their cough and cold medicines so I figured their muscle relaxer cream might actually work. The minute I received it, I rubbed a small batch of it on my neck where it connects with my shoulder. I had a weird kink there for days and massaging just didn't seem to help it. After a few moments, my ache went away. Really! It sounds impossible but I was able to move that achy spot and was so happy that it wasn't painful anymore.
I don't know what miracle herb was in the ingredients but I was incredibly surprised that it worked so quickly. I will definitely continue using it whenever I have any aches or muscle sores.
I highly recommend Boiron's Arnicare if you want an instant muscle and pain relaxer. I used only a small amount and it worked right away.

Great stuff!

from Kansas

Comments about Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel:

After seeing the positive reviews of Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel on here, I decided to try it. I ordered a tube of it online, skeptical if it was actually as good as everyone said. Thanks for the awesome reviews, fellow viewpointers because I now found this amazing product!

I workout and end up with sore muscles quite frequently. I have used a ton of muscle relief creams and some work, while others do not. First, there is no scent to this product, which I love! I hate that minty smell most products like this have. This gel has a mild cooling sensation when you put it on. It quickly relieves muscle tension and that relief lasts most of the day. I like that it does not leave any type of residue on my skin, or leave it sticky.

Apparently, this product will help heal bruises faster but for me it does not really make any difference. I am not sure why that aspect of the gel does not work for me.

I highly recommend this for sore muscles. It is AMAZING!

I love homeopathy, but this didn;t work for me

Comments about Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel:

I tried the Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel at my Doctor's suggestion. He is very receptive to alternative medicines and therapies and I was pleased he mentioned Boiron, because I love their oscillococcinum and think it's very effective. This arnica however did not help my back pains to any significant or discernible degree. The gel is totally odorless, which I really like. It's a nice departure from the menthol and heavy mint scent of traditional creams. But even though I had every expectation this arnica would work for me, it frankly didn't. However I would consider my experience just that... my experience, and perhaps my injury just wasn't responsive to the specific symptom complex arnica is suggested for. I used it well after the initial injury, so it's possible the inflammation arnica is known to handle was less of an issue than it may have been the first week. I still have faith in Boiron products even though this wasn't helpful to me.

This product turned a skeptic into a believer

Comments about Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel:

My husband suffers from awful-ankle pain after playing basketball from time to time, and we try to stay away from him having to take pills if we can help it. I'm usually pretty skeptic of homeopathic remedies, but this one is fabulous!! At the first sight or feel of minor injury, pain, or bruising you simply wipe a thin layer of Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel onto the painful area and it will immediately start doing its thing! When I saw how well my husband reacted to it, I decided to start using it on my stiff/sore neck that I suffer from on occasion and I am happy to report, it worked like a charm! When applied, the affected are is immediately cooled and soothed by the non-sticky gel. This product is odorless, too, as not to overpower you with harsh fumes. It also absorbs very quickly so you won't have to worry about a huge mess. I would highly recommend this awesome product to friends any time!

Natural healing pain relief

from Knob Noster, MO

Comments about Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel:

I have used Borion products for years because I always prefer using natural products when they are available. Boiron Arnica Gel is an all natural product which makes it free of side effects. Arnica gel both heals and relieves pain. I use it topically for relief from sprains, strains, muscle pain/soreness, swelling and bruises. Using Arnica improves healing time by about 50% over ice alone. Arnica applies easily and just a dab goes a long way; it absorbs quickly, leaves no sticky or oily residue and is also stain free. It has a faint pleasant natural fragrance. When applied, it has an immediate soothing cooling sensation. Symptoms generally begin to decrease within 5 minutes of applying Arnica Gel. You can use Arnica as much as needed, because it has no manmade chemicals. I always keep some Arnica on hand and recommend it for any injury without broken skin. I especially like to use Arnica Gel after a warm bath in conjunction with ice just prior to bedtime to get the best benefit.

It really works

Comments about Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel:

I bought this for bruising. It really does erase the bruises and also stops them from appearing. I was hopping on the mini trampoline one day in my living room and slipped off and hit my hip on the side of the trampoline and then flipped off onto the concrete floor. I was in so much pain. I ran into my bedroom to get the arnica gel which I happen to always leave near my bed. I applied it and start to feel better. Just the cooling gel felt so good. Then I used as directed on the tube for the next two days just in case. I can tell you that as I was preparing for bed I was afraid to examine the area. To my relief I was bruise and pain free. My kids use it for all bumps and bruises. It did not work for my husband after rotar cuff surgery though. I guess that was too major. My mother uses it for her aches and pain. She was shocked that it worked. Now she keeps a full supply by her bed. I have been using this for years. Sometimes the cream then sometimes the gel. Try it for yourself.

Great for pain and bruise care

Comments about Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel:

This is a great natural product to rub on sore muscles or on bruises. I used it to clear up some ugly bruises in a matter of days rather than the weeks it normally takes for my bruises to heal. If rubs in easily, doesn't smell bad, and doesn't stain. You can also buy arnica montana in pill form for muscle pain relief.

Arnica Pain Relief Gel - No More Odor

from Draper, UT

Comments about Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel:

Arnica pain relief gel by homeopathic medicine manufacturer Boiron is a product that I did not even know existed until my drugstore ran a great promotion on the product. As someone who runs daily and experiences some joint pain I was excited to try out a new product to relieve some of the pain I experience when I run. I also liked that the Arnicare pain relief gel was homeopathic. The first thing that I noticed about the Arnicare pain relief gel was that it is odorless. This product does not have the same obnoxious scent as Ben-Gay. The gel is easy to apply and it is definately not greasy. Arnicare pain relief gel doesn't relieve instantly. Instead, it seem to take 15-30 minutes for the relief to work. I apply it at night and after sleeping with it, I find that I don't have joint pain in the morning. I also love that my sheets don't smell like Ben Gay when I wake up. This is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone suffering from joint pain.

Boiron Arnicare Gel heals bruises super fast!

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Boiron Arnicare Arnica Gel:

I love Boiron's Arnicare Gel. I had a surgical procedure recently and ended up with a massive bruise on my thigh that just kept spreading with gravity. Well, I started using Arnicare as soon as I got home from the hospital (just an overnight stay) and applied it over the whole bruise 3 times a day as directed and miraculously, it was gone in 1 month (the doctor said to expect 2 months)! I've also used it for sore muscles after working out and it definitely seems to help. I also used to have ankle strain from salsa dancing and my naturopath had recommended rubbing it into my ankles to help with the pain and healing (it's supposed to help heal injured joints). My husband also used it on his ankles when he had gout and said it seemed to help with the pain and swelling. So, it's a pretty versatile little product!