Other Convection Ovens:
As Seen on TV
Big Boss Rapid Wave Oven

As Seen on TVBig Boss Rapid Wave Oven

Not worth the space it takes up.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about As Seen on TV Big Boss Rapid Wave Oven:

When I first saw this on a tv infomercial, I knew that I had to have it and that it was going to be a great addition to my kitchen appliances and make my life a lot easier. I ordered two of these because I have a large family and knew that I would need more than one to be able to cook everyone food. When I got them I was excited to try them out and try out some of the things that I had seen on the commercial, I was very optimistic. It said that it could cook even frozen foods, so I pulled out a couple of steaks and references the guide for the time and temperature needed to cook them and let it go. I was really surprised at how fast it was cooking the food and couldn't wait to taste them, this product seemed like it was really going to save me time. When they were done, I tried mine and unfortunately it was very dry and stringy, it did not have any juice left in it. I decided the next time to not use frozen meat, but again, my food became dry. This does save time and cook food at a rapid rate, but I have found that my food always comes out dryer and not as good as it would have if I had cooked it another way.