Other Misc. Face Makeups:
Benefit erase paste concealer - medium

Benefit erase paste concealer - medium

Benefit Erase Paste...great product.

Comments about Benefit erase paste concealer - medium:

When I first got my Benefit Erase Paste I was kind of skeptical as it seemed thick and waxy. But I was surprised to find out that when applied with a concealer brush it works wonders!

I love the cute packaging, Benefit never disappoints there.

The product itself it great. I apply it with a concealer brush and it blends right in and is smooth. It covers and brightens dark circles under my eyes, and I also use it one some of my pimples on my face but I find it does not work as good on my cheeks and forehead area, when i put it there I need to add a little something else.

I will def buy this product again. It may be in a small jar but don't let that fool you, a little bit goes a really long way. Mine has lasted me quite sometime with everyday use.

Erase Paste works wonders!

Comments about Benefit erase paste concealer - medium:

Small amount goes a long way! Truly hide any imperfections in my face. I work 2 jobs and go to school so I do not get the rest needed and under eye circles are more common for me. So when I bought this product I was blown away by the results. Tiny dabs in the areas needed and just as it states it erases them!

Great for under eye circles!!

Comments about Benefit erase paste concealer - medium:

I have light skin but the medium works great for me. It’s not dark it’s actually pretty light. It works great for my under eye darkness. I recommend to anyone that has under eye circles, this really helps.

Erase Paste is the best I have ever tried

from Brentwood, CA

Comments about Benefit erase paste concealer - medium:

I bought this really hoping to like it but still expecting not to - like so many others I have tried. Others always make my face appear glossy or "cakey" - but NOT this one. It's the perfect cover up for redness - not that great for pores though (if you have large pores it wont be the best - as it appears to make it worse) It lasts all day without streaking or fading.

Liking this erase paste

from Adelanto, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Benefit erase paste concealer - medium:

I am not sure I can say it is a concealer but rather a color corrector, I just recently bought and tried this because I have really bad dark circles under my eyes, I've had them all my life and I am very fair skin so it's really bad, the lady at the counter said that I should try this so I did and loved it. I put this on before I put my concealer on and it works amazing. It rreally canceles out the darkness under my eyes, I really think it's a great corrector and the only problem that I would have about this product is that it will crease, especially if you put to much so I would watch out for that. It's priced pretty high but for me it is worth it, and a little goes a long way with this stuff which is great, it lasts long!

Erase Paste is ok if you like the texture.

from Park Ridge, IL

Comments about Benefit erase paste concealer - medium:

I recently bought a sample trio of Benefit's most popular products. Erase Paste was one of them. I recieved the Medium shade as that was the only option available for purchase. Unfortunately, I was not happy with the results. The Medium shade is pretty dark and meant for tanner skin, but even if I had recieved the proper Light Shade, I do not think i would be happy with the results. The texture is pretty sticky and thick, which does give you good coverage, but, at least on my skin, did not blend in well, even when covered with powder. I tried applying this concealer with both my fingers and a brush, but I was not impressed. I did not try this concealer under my eyes as other reviewers have, but I feel this product would not work for someone like me who has sensitive skin under their eyes.

Erase Paste is the best concealer you can buy!

from Yakima, WA

Comments about Benefit erase paste concealer - medium:

This is my favorite concealer ever. Totally ROCKS my SOCKS!! A little bit of it goes a loooooong way, so even though the initial price to purchase it seems a little expensive, it is well worth it. It will last you for at least 4 or 5 months. Goes on smoothly, gives great coverage without looking cakey or fake. And it lasts all day!

Best concealer out there

from Boulder, CO

Comments about Benefit erase paste concealer - medium:

I simply adore erase paste! the texture is very different, kind of waxy and goopy and it blends into your skin perfectly.  The pigmentation is perfect.  I've tried many many concealers and this one is phenomenal.  It is perfect for under eye bags. It camouflages your dark under eye circles, and really brightens the rest of your face.  The best thing about this product might be how long it lasts.  I only need to use a very tiny bit and it lasts forever!  I'll definitely buy more when I run out, but I don't think i'll be running out for a very long time!  The only problem i've ever had has been when, after a few hours, I get a little bit of build-up in the crease of my under eye bags, but with a quick little pat of my finger it goes away immediately, and it's really not noticeable.  With erase paste, I can go from "up all night" to "bright-eyed and well-rested" in seconds! Fabulous product!

This is a staple in my makeup artist kit. #1 concealer

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Benefit erase paste concealer - medium:

It's hard to remember what I used before erase paste. The color of it a light salmon and it perfectly covers even the darkest of under eye circles. For added longevity I put Benefit Camouflage powder concealer over the top of it to seal it. It's also a great highlighter! I highly recommend this concealer.