Pros

Cons

Great Website to Buy Clothes and More

I have been shopping at Belk.com for several years now and love this site. I found this site couple of years ago on one of the cash-back websites I use have shopped there ever since. I don't have a Belk in my area, so this was the first time I had ever heard of the store. They offer products that you can find at department stores at affordable prices.

This site is very simple to use, you can choose to look at things by categories such as bed and bath, for the home, women, men, babies and kids, shoes and so on. Then, the products are broken up into subcategories you can choose from. It's really easy to find what you're looking for at Bulk.com.

Product Selection
This site has a vast selection of products from all different categories. It compares to websites like Macy's and JCPenney.

Product Pricing
Most of the merchandise at Bulk.com is reasonably priced. I can usually find good deals, such as sales and their merchandise is usually marked down from about thirty percent to fifty percent off retail price. They also usually offer coupon codes for added savings.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping prices are usually pretty reasonable and I usually receive my items within a week after I place the order.

Go to the store, not the wesbite

I have only ordered a limited amount of things from Belk.com. I prefer the in store shopping with Belk because in my opinion the website doesn’t show nearly enough of their merchandise. When I try to find a pair of shoes, for example, the website only shows about 10 pair when the store has about 4-5 times that amount of shoes. I am very disappointed at the limited selection of items on Belk.com. Also, shipping costs is expensive compared to just going to the store to pick out your items. For Christmas my mother asked me to pick out a gift on Belk.com. I found what I wanted, which was a Kitchenaid mixer attachment. When my package came in the mail I was very excited but when I opened the box there was some sort of fruit pitcher instead of my Kitchenaid attachment. I was offered the option to send the package back at their expensive but instead I just drove to the store and exchanged it. Overall, save your time and visit the store instead of the website. You will get better deals and better selection.

Product Selection
Go to the store, the website doesn't have a fraction of what the store does.

Product Pricing
You will get better sale sin the store.

Customer Service
Handled my call as expected.

Shipping and Returns
You can return items at the store.

Please bring back the super moisture makeup tent hydratation

from Morristown tennessee

Comments about Belk.com:

This was the best makeup i ever used i am 65 years old never had a problem with dry skin as long as i used this makeup but i go in to get it one day andi am told you!ve discontinued it frankley i was very upset and i still am had i known i would have orded all i could before it was gone but i didn!t know so please please bring back 09 vanilla if no other color i promise i will buy it thank you Glenda Stump in Morristown Tenn

NEVER EVER BELK>COM

from Glendale

Comments about Belk.com:

I ordered pair of dress shoes, and after a good 3 weeks the shoe size was WAY off. It wasnt even close to the size 8's that i have ordered. I called the CS to explain the situation, (james the rude CS) tells me i should check my size before i order anything. He goes on and trying to explain that all brands are different, i do understand they are a bit different, but not 2 sizes different. i ended up paying $25 dollar to ship it back to them.

Horrible horrible CS and company. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

from Texas

Comments about Belk.com:

I find Belk on line easy to use. However, I usually check with the Waxahachie store and would like to compliment there floor salespersons for always being helpful in answering any questions I have about the online product. I usually order through the store and have the items shipped to my home address. Just had another great experience today with Janice at the local Waxahachie store. Thanks to all the helpful sales personnel!

Great Website to Buy Clothes and More

from Blackwell, OK

• Shipping and Returns:

Expensive but has quality stuff

from Statesboro, GA

Comments about Belk.com:

I have been shopping at Belk for years and have always loved the selection of clothing and shoes in the store. I live in a small town so everyone here is super friendly and helpful in the store. I just started shopping online at Belk within the last year when I was unable to find what I was looking for. I love the selection online because it gives me access to the nice brands without them actually being sold here in the local store.

The ease of use is easy! I think that the category selection makes it much easier to shop.

Product Selection
I love all of the product selection at belk. Jessica Simpson and Calvin Klein are two of the designers that I love. Belk keeps quality high end designers and they are at a price that I can afford when they go on sale which is really often!

Product Pricing
I always shop at the end of the month, and that is when Belk has their great clearance section for an extra 50% off. At that time the pricing is great! Otherwise it is a little pricey!

Go to the store, not the wesbite

from Empire, AL

Product Selection
Go to the store, the website doesn't have a fraction of what the store does.

Product Pricing
You will get better sale sin the store.

Customer Service
Handled my call as expected.

Shipping and Returns
You can return items at the store.

• Shipping and Returns:

Great store! Great coupons!

from Greer, SC

Comments about Belk.com:

I really enjoy shopping at Belk. In my experience they have great sales on great quality items and awesome coupons as well. We have been able to score awesome deals on clothes for our family by combining sales with their fabulous coupons. Belk will send out special coupons for birthdays which allows you to score even sweeter deals! It has been my experience that the employees through Belk's Live Chat option are courteous and helpful and willing to help customers. If you are just getting started with Belk and are not afraid of credit cards I would recommend signing up for one. Card holders get special discounts and even more coupons to use! Our family really has enjoyed shopping at Belk.com because of all the incredible deals we can get on brand new, awesome quality clothes! My husband is 6'4'' and they also have a big and tall second (much bigger than the section in the actual store). We would highly recommend the next time you need that certain item of clothing head to Belk.com to find it.

Enjoy good sales with Belk.com

Comments about Belk.com:

Belk.com has a wide selection of items available online. I like to use belk.com to shop for my kids clothes. I have three kids and it's not always easy to go in a store and shop which is why I like shopping at belk.com. They have everything for your apparel needs and more. I like to be able to log in and look at clothes for each of my kid. I can search by their age and size or by brand. They also have a search filter for the type of clothes, like active wear or cold weather clothes. I have a hard time just looking at a shirt and knowing if it would look good or not, but belk.com has a colorful images of kids in the clothes that are for sale. That makes shopping a lot easier for me. I can have the clothes delivered straight to my home and I don't have to worry about getting the kids dressed and out the door and try to keep all of them happy while we are shopping. Belk.com always has good sales going on which allows me to save money or get more for the dollars I spend. I save time, hassle, and money by shopping on belk.com.

An overlooked site

Comments about Belk.com:

Belk.com has many things to offer all members of the family. Whether you are looking for a new top for mom, a new suit for dad, a baby gift or a wedding gift, Belk.com is a great place to look. When I was looking for Easter dresses for my daughters this site was the only one that I could find dressy dresses for a 2 and 5 year old.

The website is extremely user friendly with categories listed across the top of the home page and a great search function. It also allows you to create an account and save items that you have been looking at. There's also a place to create a wish list, which is great to send to family for birthdays, weddings, or Christmas ideas.

The other great thing is that they put their sales and specials on the home page. There's a place to click for information on that and many times there is also some sort of coupon or discount at the top of the page. This website puts everything right up top so you don't have to spend time searching for deals and information which as a busy mom I don't have time to do. Belk.com is a great site to do your shopping on!

Good quality items

Comments about Belk.com:

The Belk store closest to me (and the only one within a reasonable driving distance) is about to close, so I have been starting to rely on Belk.com more than actually going to the store. I do love the convenience of being able to find good brands at very reasonable prices, which is the reason I've always loved Belk. The fact that I can get everything shipped directly to my house with Belk.com is great, but it does leave out the important step of being able to try everything on. I can still get great deals, and their delivery is prompt and reliable, but I prefer to either be able to try the clothes on before I buy them or to have a more clear-cut return and exchange process. I'm not completely sure of how returns work, at this point, so it makes me feel a little less confident in buying a large amount of things, unless they are items I'm relatively sure should fit me. I will continue to buy from this site, however.