Other Body Lotions:

Pros

Cons

#1 product at Bath and Body Works

Comments about Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream:

Wow I didn't realize this product was being discontinued. So sad, I will have to stock up. This is my ultimate product at Bath and Body Works by far! I love the scent, absorption, and thickness. I would refer and ask anyone to try this product, a great product. Even for men! I hope they bring this product back for the semi-annual sales!

This product has a vanilla scent, not real strong, but enough to know you have something on.

Absorption
This product is thicker than most products you find at Bath and Body Works. I do like the thickness because it doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy or dry like the signature line does.

This is a great product for the winter season. The scent reminds me of winter. I carry it in all my work bags and people are always asking to borrow some of this lotion. I have many people asking which shelf they carry it on at the store and how much it is. The product comes in the perfect traveling size for purses and bags.

Best hand lotion

from Bossier City, LA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream:

When I first purchased this hand cream, I was skeptical because so many products claim to work wonders and they just don't.  Plus, it was kind of expensive for such a small tube. But, even so, I had heard such great things about it, I just had to try for myself. To my delight, this lotion is absolutely wonderful and it really does soften hands.  I work in a dental office so I am constantly washing my hands and they get so dry, my skin nearly cracks.  I apply this lotion a few times a day and it seems to last even through multiple hand washings.  It feels like silk on your skin, and a small dab goes a long way.  I apply it all around my cuticles and my nails have never looked better.  It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy at all.  The soft fragrance is just an added bonus.  I love Bath and Body Works products,  but this cream is definitely one of my favorites.  I bought tubes for friends and co-workers as Christmas gifts last year and everyone just loves it.

Soft, subtle scent.

Absorption
Absorbs quickly, almost feels like powder once it dries. Non-greasy.

• Absorption:

Please don't EVER discontinue!!

from Calera, AL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream:

I originally bought the Shea cashmere body lotion when it first was introduced!! I loved the scent and the way it felt on my skin!  It was expensive (well, to me!) at 16.50, but my husband talked me into buying it! I ended up buying 4 more for 1/2 price at an outlet! Love that stuff.  So I was very excited to try all the products in this line.  This hand cream is amazing (can't remember this one's price)!!!!  It is sooooo moisturizing. I have super dry skin, especially in the cooler months and I live on this stuff! It actually lasts, unlike some lotion where 5 minutes later you've forgotten you ever applied any lotion.  I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!! Those with dry skin, this will work wonders for all those areas-hands, elbows, feet etc. It smells like cookies too! This can be used on the feet, but there is also a foot lotion. Too me, they really seem the same consistency so maybe just buy 1 and use it on both areas.  I also HIGHLY recommend the newly released bubble bath from this line-it is to die for!!!

• Absorption:

Shea Cashmere hand cream is a good product-what you would expect

from Sylvania, OH

Comments about Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream:

I love Bath and Body Works products. I was interested in trying out the Shea Cashmere hand cream because it was different then the run of the mill signature collection scents. I first noticed that the price was a little bit more for a small tube of hand cream, but I know that they go on sale a lot and I bought mine on sale. The hand cream is small enough to fit into my purse. It has a natural almond-y smell. When I use it as a lotion it feels really smooth, but also somewhat greasy at first, but it soaks in. It works well as a lotion, but does not work well for people who have really dry hands. I still like it and I plan on purchasing this product again. It comes from a line of Shea Cashmere creams and body butters, so if you do not want this size of cream, you can find something else that might suit you better. I would reccomend and have reccommended this product to other people. If you are looking for a fruity or flowery scent though, then this is not for you.

B n Bdy worksshea cashmere Awesome lotion!

from Mastic Beach, NY

Comments about Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream:

*The shea cashmere works so well on my dry hands,which I am constantly washing or using water(dishes/laundry/cleaning..ect)The smell is soooo good too....very soft warm smell noT overly done at all...and it lingers...keeps my hands very soft,and smelling great!I actually have two tubes,one in my kitchen and one on my nightstand!great product and as always very well used!B n Bodyworks just gets beter and better...loVe them!*

Bath & Body Works cashmere hand cream keeps skin soft.

from Mount Wolf, PA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream:

I have a lot of trouble with my hands cracking in the cold weather because of constant hand washing. I work at an elemen tary school and that is the best place for kids to she germs. Because of that I am washing my hands often so I do not get their bugs. My husband does dialysis at home with my help and it is very important to keep everything sanitary so that means lots of hand washing also. Because of all this hand washing my skin on my hands takes a beating.  To help keep them from cracking I have found that applying Bath and Body Works cashmeme hand cream helps quite well. I apply it several times a day. The price is a little high though compared to many other hand creams but it is worth it in my opinion. It lasts for a long period of time. It also leaves my hands soft and silky. I would recommend it to those having trouble with cracking hands. It does help keep the skin from doing that.

Great Hand Cream

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream:

Usually I am not a fan of the products at Bath and Body works, because the smell is too strong and they don't actually seem to work. This product is different though, I recieved this as a Christmas gift and wasn't too sure. My hands are very dry from the cold winter weather so I figured I would try it. I was suprised and how soft my hands felt after I used it, it wasn't a greasy feeling either that you often find with handcreams. Instead it soaked in quickly but left my hands feeling soft.

The sent was somewhat stronger than I would usually go for, but it quickly went away to a more pleasent level. It isn't the typical sweet and floral smell of their products which I was very happy about. Instead it almost has a vanilla smell that isn't too sweet.

Overall I would tell anyone with dry hands during the winter to give this product a try. It isn't very expensive and seems to work wonders on my hands.

Shea Cashmere is amazing!

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream:

I have to say this is probably my number one must have from Bath and Body works. The Shea Cashmere line goes on just like it says, cashmere. It's so silky smooth and smells GREAT! I originally bought it as a travel size to try it but I now keep a large bottle of it and use it in the morning when I start out my day and at night when I'm winding down and getting ready for bed. It wraps me in luxury and takes me away. Aroma therapy at its finest!

If you're worried about the price, don't be. Bath and Body Works is notorious for running great sales often so just keep them on your facebook and join their mailing list and you'll be able to find it at a bargain price soon enough!

great feel but the smell will knock you out

from Montgomery, AL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream:

As I hit middle-age, my hands are a real concern.  When I glance at them during the day, I'm reminded of my grandmother.  I really need a great hand lotion and thought that I had found it.  This lotion does feel great and it really stays on even through hand washing.  The smell is even pleasant at first......then it hits you.  I do mean HITS YOU and it doesn't calm down.  Beware - never put this on at bedtime.  The smell will not let you (or your husband) sleep.

Amazing!!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream:

I received this as a gift.  I am in love with this product!!  I smells and feels like vanilla frosting.  My hands fels so soft and amazing whenever I use this lotion!!  The smell is perfect.  not too strong, just right.  It's not greasy.  It's thick, but not too thick.  It absorbs easily into my skin.  I make everyone smell and feel my hands whenever I wear it, so they can see how amazing this lotion is.