4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

The only one Ive found to help my dry hands from hell

I have extremely dry skin, especially on my hands. With a toddler, Im always having to wash my hands and his hands throughout the day. My hands end up cracking and bleeding from being so dried out and I have tried everything to get some relief.

I found the Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief hand cream and thought Id give it a shot. I was thrilled with the results. Not only does it soothe my skin immediately, but it protects even after several hand washings.

This cream has done a wonderful job even after using it for 2 weeks, I get consistant relief even when my hands are at their driest. I bought it while out of town for a wedding and am thrilled I found it.

I must have 6 bottles of various dry skin and extremely dry skin lotions, but this is the only one I will use now. Most of them wash off after just one hand washing and it seems like such a waste. I would recommend it to anyone.

Works Best

I am from Philippines and my skin started to get extremely dry. My hands is just so dry that I felt like hiding it or not shaking hands to anyone because I felt like my hands is rough because of the dryness. I have tried a lot of hand lotion, body lotion but no one works for me. I decided to give this a try, after just 2 days I already noticed the difference.This is the only lotion that works for my skin type. I've tried different kind lotion but this one works the best. It makes my skin so soft and moisturize. I like to smell, it's soo natural and the ingredients are just perfect. This is the perfect lotion. I recommend this to anyone who is having problem with skin dryness and sensitive skin. I am always with natural products and I just found the perfect hand lotion for me. You won't regret it if you use it. It worth the money. I will use this forever. I am a fan of Aveeno products. Its natural, gentle and works best.

My favorite

from Johnstown, NY

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Acts Quickly
  • Dries quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Effective

Cons

• Daily Use
    • To Keep On Hand

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream:

I LOVE this product. I have tried atleast a dozen lotions and this by far is the best! It has a very light scent (doesn`t clash with my perfume), absorbs into my skin quickly, and does NOT leave my skin feeling tacky like many others do!

Great for winter hands!

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream:

This is a great solution for dry hands in the winter. It works wonders on my skin during cold, dry months. I use this constantly and it helps my hands stay really moisturized. I am a teacher so I am constantly washing my hands. Therefore, the skin on my hands is incredibly dry during winter months. This skin relief hand cream does a great job at fighting the dryness and helping my hands stay hydrated. It definitely relieves pain in my hands from dry and cracking skin. It also has a lasting effect. I put it on in the morning and it keeps my hands hydrated throughout the entire day. It is absolutely worth the price you pay for it. I would highly recommend this product.

The scent is good. It is not incredibly strong. It does not smell bad at all. It is a nice scent.

Absorption
    It absorbs really well. It does a great job at hydrating skin without leaving you feeling greasy.

I found this to be highly effective at hydrating the skin on my hands.

Perfect for winter

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream:

My hands get so dry in cold weather. I wash my hands a lot, and when temperatures drop, I wash my hands in hot water, causing them to turn flaky, painfully dry, and prone to cuts. I needed a hand cream that gives me deep hydration, and gives me immediate results, and luckily, I found this hand cream. This product gives me rich hydration, restoring my hands making them so much softer and healthier. I really can feel the difference and I rely on this hand cream so much. It is definitely one of my favorite products.

This product doesn't have a strong scent, making it ideal for people with sensitive skin.

Absorption
    It take a little while to rub this product in, but once your skin absorbs it, your hands will instantly feel softer and over night, it turns dry hands amazingly soft.

This is like a cream version on a hand salve to me. It renewed my hands so I didn't have to deal with dry hands that feel burning all the time. After using this product, my hands were no longer prone to cuts and they felt so much better. This is an extremely effective product.

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream:

Like all Aveeno products this one has the natural healing element of oatmeal in it. It is a very thick hand cream and is great if you have severely dry, cracked, red hands. I get horrible dry skin in the winter and my skin cracks and bleeds and is overall very painful. Aveeno skin relief hand cream is wonderful to use, it does not burn and it provides a nice healing protection to your hands. It absorbs fairly quickly and does not leave hands slippery or greasy, has no real strong scent to it either. I love how it makes my hands feel, so soft and supple.

It has a light oatmeal lotion scent to it. It's not strong, just a nice light scent.

Absorption
    It absorbs fairly quickly and does not leave your hands slippery or greasy feeling. You do not need a lot either, a little goes a long way.

It is very effective in helping to heal and protect hands from dry skin. It doesn't burn and leaves hands feeling soft. I recommend using it right after washing your hands to keep them from getting dry.

• Absorption:

A must have for the winter months (And all year round)

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream:

I personally started using this product a couple of months ago to combat the rough winds of winter. My skin was red and cracked between my fingers, but once I started using this, I noticed that it patched itself right back up. Even though the dry skin keeps coming back because of the cold weather, after applying the lotion it gives a lot of relief. I've started keeping it as a must have item around my house because it works on all the entire body to help with dry, itchy, and burning skin.

Aveene alleviates

from Edina, MN

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream:

Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream is really nice to have on hand if you want to pamper your hands or if they need extra care for whatever reason. It is soft, creamy and luxurious and absorbs rapidly without leaving your skin oily or filmy feeling. It hydrates for hours and leaves your hands protected as well. I really like it for the dry months of the year, especially winter as you just can't get enough hydration for your skin. Its really nice to apply right before you go to bed too, so when you wake up in the morning your hands are soft.

The scent is very soft and neutral so it doesn't clash with other lotions or perfumes you may be using at the same time.

Absorption
    It absorbs rapidly and does not leave skin feeling greasy.

It really is nice for you hands. Aveeno has such a great selection of products with high quality. You really cannot go wrong with any of their products. You will always find something you like.

Fast Relief of Dry, Itchy Skin

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream:

Although this Aveeno lotion is great to use any time of the year, in my opinion it is a must-have item for the winter. The lotion is rich and creamy, and instantly relieves the irritation of dry skin on the hands. The lotion is easy to absorb into the skin and won't leave you feeling greasy. It is really easy to use and you will find that one bottle lasts for what seems like forever.
    I keep a bottle of this in my purse. It has a pleasant smell and works so fast there isn't a hand lotion out there quite like it.
    It is a bit more expensive than some of the other hand lotion that I have used, but considering that it is effective time after time, I cannot complain.

Pleasant scent, is not too overpowering or overbearing

Absorption
    A little goes a long way, and it easily absorbs into the skin without any greasy feeling left behind

My hands are instantly healed when I use this product. It offers relieve from dry hands and itching and burning that comes with it.

• Absorption:

Rich cream but best used at night

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream:

Much like other leading brands of hand creams, this one has a thick emollient like texture. I appreciate that it stays on my skin providing moisture and protection to my chaffed irritated hands. However, due to the texture,the absorption on this cream takes a long time. If I use it at home, I'm not able to touch my clothes or furniture for about half an hour because I will leave oily marks behind. I had to take this away from my work desk because I couldn't leave marks behind on my desk or office materials. This cream works wonders with cotton moisturizing gloves. With the gloves, the lotion is still on even overnight. I did see

It has the nice easy scent of Aveeno: slightly medicinal with the oatmeal scent.

Absorption
    If you want a thick emollient to stay on your skin for a long time this is a great lotion. I tend to want my hand cream to absorb quicker because I am always on the go. A quick fix is to use cotton moisture gloves.

I had several round patches of dermatitis on my knuckles and webbing around my thumb. Using this cream with moisture gloves shrunk the size of the patches as well as repairing the flakiness of the patches.

• Absorption:

Aveeno makes a great hand cream.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream:

The very first time I used this cream, I noticed that it was different. It seemed to work a lot better than other cream I had used in the past. My hands get very dry when it is cold and I am always on the lookout for a good hand cream. Aveeno's Skin Relief Hand Cream is great because it really absorbs into my skin, getting in deep to nourish and repair the damage the dryness causes. My hands crack and this cream fills in those cracks and I noticed a difference in the issue with two days of using this product. It is a thick cream that I put on with a pair of gloves to ensure it really has time to absorb well. Even though it is a thick cream, it is not oily and it does not just sit on the surface of my hands. I hate when creams do that and I will often throw away the tube before I finish it if that happens. I am so glad that did not happen with this product. Aveeno's hand cream is affordable and works great. Also, it comes in a tube small enough that I can throw it into my purse if I need to. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends or family if they have dried out and cracked hands.

Aveeno really works.

from TN

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream:

Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream has really come in handy for me. When I was in school I took nursing classes which involved clinicals at the hospital and nursing home. I had to wear laytex powder gloves multiple times a day. They really dried my hands out and sometimes caused them to be a little red. Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream worked wonders for my hands. I made sure to have a bottle close by at all time. The cream took away all the dryness caused by the gloves and even helped with the minor irritation. It was so soft and smooth that I started using this lotion on my feet too. I couldn't have been more happy with the results. This hand cream may cost a little more money than some others but it completely worth it. I would recommend this hand cream to anyone who has issues with dry hands.

The scent of Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream is perfect for me. It has a light, subtle smell that isn't overwhelming. That is good when working around patients who may be sensitive to strong smells.

Absorption
    Perfect! This hand cream soaks into my skin really well!

Aveeno hand cream works great. It keeps my hands soft and smooth.