4.8

Cons

Love Love

from Marysville WA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• Deep Moisturization
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Super-Softening Hand Lotion - Look Ma, New Hands:

Love this the smell is light and the feel of my hands after putting it on is super smooth

great hand cream

I really like this hand cream - in the winter my hands and nails get extremely dry, often with the skin cracking and the brittle nails peeling or breaking easily. This is a nice rich cream that significantly helps me with both issues! It's not greasy, absorbs well when rubbed in well, and I use it every night. I've got a small on in my purse for year-round use as well. The scent is very light and barely noticeable, which I like. In the summer my hands get chapped from frequent washing and gardening, so it's really helpful then as well. I keep a full-sized container on my bedside stand and use it every night year-round and one in the kitchen for after washing dishes or for before I head out the door. I never would have tried this product except a small tube was a gift - it comes in a few other "varieties" as well, but this one seems to be the richest and works the best for me. Once I'd used up my previous hand cream, I've never bought another brand/variety other than this one - it's that good!

• Absorption:

One of the best hand lotions I've tried.

from Kansas

I'm a big fan of Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa products, they all perform so well! The Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Look Ma, New Hands! Softening Hand Lotion with Paraffin is EXCELLENT! In the winter time my hands get fairly dry which always drives me crazy. This lotion is exceptional at moisturizing my hands. Immediately after using the lotion your hands feel softer. The lotion absorbs into your skin quickly and doesn't leave your hands greasy like some lotions do. It smells great too. You can easily toss the tube in your purse for on the go use. I think it improved my skin with further use because I noticed overall my hands were less dry, even when I didn't use the lotion that day. I highly recommend the Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Look Ma, New Hands! Softening Hand Lotion with Paraffin! It moisturizes your hands without leaving them greasy and smells yummy!

pretty good product

from Ellerslie GA

I have to say that I have purchased a few times and used this Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Super Softening Hand Lotion-Look Ma New Hands and I was really happy with the results. This hand lotion really did help to soften my dry hands and made them feel super moisturized without feeling heavy or weighed down. I really loved the way this lotion made my hands feel. I actually used it on my feet also and it worked really good and left them feeling moisturized. The only thing I kind of did not like was the over powering scent. It was not too over powering but enough to where I only put this on sometimes like when I went to bed. The scent smells good but it is a little too strong for me. For the average person it would probably be just right. The price of this Bath and Body Works Hand Lotion is a little pricey but not unaffordable. It is actually worth the money I paid for it because it really does work and do a good job. I would certainly recommend that all of my friends and family try this product.

• Absorption:

Look Ma, New Hands. No really, look how renewed they are!

from Modesto, CA

I purchased Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Super-Softening Hand Lotion- Look Ma, New hands in the travel size because I like having a small bottle of hand lotion in my purse since my hands get really dry especially during the winter (Winter means flu, flu means me using an extreme amount of hand sanitizers, and that means dry, cracked hands). The travel size is small enough to carry around in a purse and have it conveniently at hand (I also think it is small enough that you can travel on an airplane with it). It says you should put on a generous amount for soft hands, but this is not the case. You only need a small amount to get your hands feeling new again. The formula is extremely thick, rich, and creamy. It rubs in to the hands nicely leaving them feeling refreshed, supple, and insanely soft. It also has a very light citrus-y smell to it which is not too strong, and not perfume-y enough to irritate your allergies if you touch your face.

Miracle in a bottle

I have never had a lotion that works as good as this one. In the winter my hands get really dry and especially around my nails, which tends to get hang nails and skin peels around them. This stuff works! It has a pleasing smell to it and it has no dyes. It works after the first uses and its very portable so you can take this with you anywhere. For the price you really can't beat it you get a great quality product for a reasonable price. It has a creamy texture to it which is pleasing and soothing if your hands are dry but it does kind of feel waxy when you first rub it on but it soaks in after a few minutes. I recommend this to anyone who is a big fan of bath and body works and for anyone who suffers from dry hands or just want i nice lotion to keep your hands looking young and smooth. This product is for anyone and you can use it anywhere that you have dry skin, knees, elbows, feet, and legs.

• Absorption:

I have experienced the effects of "True Blue" lotion.

from Muskegon, MI

While at work one day my hands became extremely dry from excessive washing. I started searching for some of my regular hand lotion to moisturize my hands. I discovered I didn't have any with me. But I usually carry some hand lotion in my car. I started to tell my clients wife that I was going to my car for my hand lotion. She brought me a small tube of lotion that I remembered seeing lying around her house. She said " Here, try some of this". So I took the tube and squeezed a small amount onto my hands and began rubbing them together. I never felt any lotion that felt like this product. My hands felt like silk and was so soft. I looked at the name of the lotion on the tube and saw that it was a True Blue product. I said to this lady, "Wow, I've never felt my hands feel this soft using any type of lotion. I asked her where she had purchased this hand lotion. She had to call her niece to find out because it had been given to her for a present. Her niece told her she purchased the hand lotion at "Bath & Body". This is some great stuff.

It had a marvelous smell.

Absorption
    It didn't take but a few rubs of my hands for the lotion to be fully absorbed.

This hand lotion left my hands feeling soft, like silk. I've never experienced this silky feeling before using any type of hand lotion.

Pretty good.

This is one of the most effective lotions I've found to date at Bath and Body Works, primarily because it's one of the few that actually focuses on hydration vs scent. While the scent of this lotion is alright (a slightly lingering citric scent), I utilize it more for the amount of hydration it locks into my skin by using a paraffin. This cream is pretty thick, so it's not always my go to, but my tiny, travel friendly companion most certainly has earned a coveted spot in my makeup bag for occasional use. Between the density and the scent (which I can typically take or leave), it's good for winter months, but in my opinion, it's a bit too much for constant use. All in all, however, not a bad find.

Even after using this cream for quite some time, I still have yet to determine if I actually care for the scent of this or not. It's an citrusy orange scent, and it's alright, however, not a personal favorite.

Absorption
    This cream absorbs well and the paraffin definitely helps to seal moisture in, making it a pretty good find.

This cream is pretty effective for use when you're in need of a little extra hydration, but again a bit much for everyday use.

Favorite lotion!

I first discovered the Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa body lotion while on vacation- they were the hotels giveaway shampoo, conditioner & body lotion! I immediately fell in love with the smell, and the luxurious feeling. When I got home I stopped by my local B&BW store to pick up the lotion. I always keep the hand lotion in my purse, and only have to use the a small amount and still get amazing results; moisturized & crack-free hands. Winter is brutal on my hands, and this lotion is KEY to soft hands.

Not just for the hands!

I was given this product as a gift, and I love it! I must admit, sometimes I even avoid using it because I want it to last longer! (I know that's not rational, especially since there is a Bath and Body Works 10 minutes away from me.)

When I am looking for a lotion, I want something that is thick, extra moisturizing, absorbent, and has a scent that is pleasant, but not overwhelming. And True Blue Look Ma, New Hands fits the bill to a T!

The most important factor is how well the lotion moisturizes. Because Look Ma is nice and thick, it feels like it's working the moment I rub it in. What makes it stand out, though, is the paraffin. I am not a scientist, but there is something different about this lotion, and I am guessing the paraffin is behind it. Not only does my skin feel quenched after using this lotion, it also feels much softer. As a result, I like to use this as a body lotion instead of just a hand lotion. (I often use it on my legs after shaving for these reasons.)

The super moisturizing power of this lotion combined with the quick absorption and pleasant scent make this lotion a must for anyone with dry skin.

I find the scent energizing, with a hint of citrus, but not too overwhelming.

Absorption
    Look Ma absorbs quickly with minimal effort. The best part, though, is that it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily, only soft.