Other Headphones:
Bang Olufsen
Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones (Aluminum/Black)

Summary

With conventional earphones much of the sound never makes it into the ear. To stop this kind of leakage, we have developed earphones that can be adjusted to fit the contours and curves of the individual ear. The speaker unit itself can be moved up or down or side to side until the most comfortable and effective position is found. This ensures that they sit comfortably and firmly regardless of whether you're jogging or just relaxing.

Bang OlufsenBang & Olufsen A8 Earphones (Aluminum/Black)

these earphones work well with my daughter

from Salem, VA

Comments about Bang Olufsen Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones (Aluminum/Black):

these work well for my daughter who has small ears and has trouble using just ear buds...she likes the way they fitnaround her ears and fit comfortably too! I would recommend these to people who have trouble using ear buds:)

Comfort
very comfy on the ears!

• Sound Quality:
  • Comfort:

A great headphone for those who don't like in-ear headphones

Comments about Bang Olufsen Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones (Aluminum/Black):

I got the headphone as a gift and so far I'm very happy about it. The sound quality is good, although I'd like the base to be slightly stronger. I like the ear hook design because the in-ear headphone are very uncomfortable to use. My old style headphones fell out all the time so this hook thing around your ears is just a great feature!

The leather case could be a bit bigger so I can store my mp3 player in it as well.

• Sound Quality: