Other Bandages:
Band-Aid
Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages

Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages

So fun

Character bandaids are a must when you have young kids and these fit the bill perfectly!  Every little girl loves the Disney Princesses so it was no surprise that my little girl turns to them when she has a boo-boo.  Sometimes I think she even overreacts to a scratch so that it gives her an excuse to wear them.  They are easy to apply and easy to remove.  I like that in a bandage and I struggle with other brands that make their so hard to put on and equally hard to take off.

BandAid always seems to get it right.  I am very loyal to this brand just because they have such a great variety of products and quality ones at that.  My Disney Princess bandaids come with us in the car, my purse, our bathroom, grandma's house, and anywhere else that we are susceptible to injury.  I know that if they've got us surrounded, then we are never at a loss for something to stop the hurt.  I really do think little girls feel more relieved with a princess covering them instead of a plain old beige bandage.

Princess Adhesive bandages- not a princess quality!

I have always used band aid product due to the fact of the brand name product. I have not bought these kids character bandages ever before even for my daughter. They are expensive than the regular type. Anyway, I got a chance to use some coupons and bought 2 packs 20 count Princess adhesive band-aid bandages. After couple of weeks, I had use them for a small area in my pinky  where there was skin peel off which I got while doing car wash. It did not cover the area as much as I wanted it to be and honestly it did not stay well after couple hand washes. The first one, I had it for about an hour or so and slipped off. then again I tried another one and tightened a little bit so that nothing can get in my wound area. But nothing helped, I just felt very difficult with wearing them tighter than I would. But my daughters used them once after that and it stayed on them for while until they got the part wet. may be it's good for places that will not get wet. But if it's especially desgined for kids, it should take the tough run with kids. Aren't they suppose to be strong enough for kids while they are busy and active.The prints are very wonderful and the kids love it, but I'm not statisfied with the quality.

My daughter loves Band-Aid princess bandages!

from Powell, TN

Comments about Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages:

I purchase Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages for my young daughter! She absolutely loves them! They stay on very well and help to protect my daughters cuts from getting dirty or irritated. I love them because they are very affordable and when you your kid has a cut all you want to do is to make them feel better so being able to pull out a bandage with some of their favorite characters on them often does the trick. The princesses are adorable and they help distract the child some from whatever "boo-boo" they just got. I would recommend them to anyone with a young daughter who is into the princess stuff because I think you will be very satisfied with them not only because of the cute characters but because they are a really great product!!!

My daughter loves her princess band-aids

from Clifton, VA

Comments about Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages:

My daughter absolutely loves her princess band-aids. She bumps her knee on the door or wherever and has a tiny little red spot and runs and gets the bandaids and says she needs one because she is hurting. She tries to find excuses for being hurt just so she can get one of her princess bandaids on her which is pretty funny. She wants to wear them as more decoration than actually use them for their purpose, but it is really cute. She thinks a bandaid is medicine in itself and will heal anything that is wrong. But I guess that is part of being a kid is you can think like that and in her mind the bandaid actually makes her pain go away. These are great bandaids if you have a little girl though because they don't see them as bandaids, but as part of their outfit and something they think they look cool in.

If you have a young daughter she will love Princess Band-Aids

from Clarendon Hills, IL

Comments about Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages:

I have a 6 year old daughter and she has princess fever. Every movie she watches is a disney princess movie. Everything she wants has princesses on it. Princess gummy vitamins, princess sheets, princess toys, princess hat, princess stickers, princess notepads, even a princess bookbag for school. Band-aids are no exception. She loves her princess band-aids and she loves to put them on whenever she has the tiniest little scratch or bruise. She thinks that band-aids will heal anything and that if you put a band-aid on a tiny scratch that isn't even bleeding then it will instantly make it feel better. She also loves looking down and seeing one of her favorite princesses on her arm or leg or wherever lol. If you have a little girl you should get some of these bandaids because she will love them.

So cute and works great!

from Citrus Heights, CA

Comments about Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages:

I can't say enough about how cute these bandaids are! My 4 year old hates getting hurt, but when she sees the princess design on the band-aids, she suddenly stops crying! These band-aids are made of great quality, distract my daughter from her boo boo and provide enough time for healing. The designs on this band-aid are adorable, you can't go wrong with the Disney Princesses. I continue to buy these band-aids because the brand is something I stand behind and the product is well worth the money. I would buy these which are a bit more pricey than an off brand band-aid anyday simply because of the quality. The princesses are an added bonus and I know my daughter would prefer these anyday. Would recommend for any mom with a princess at home!

Princess Band-aids work great

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages:

I bought these princess band-aids on sale at a drug store. They are super cute and very girly. My daughter loves these Princess band-aids! She normally isn't a band-aid girl when she gets hurt, but with these new band-aids, we both can rest easy because she has something cute to cover up her sore, and I love it because it will now heal faster as it is not exposed to any outside germs. The normal price was a bit out of my price range, but after seeing them go on sale, I was very happy to buy them. They have gotten plenty of use. The band-aids stay on (unless they get wet or tugged, but that is normal) for the majority of the day. These are the perfect bandage for a little girl who needs to cover up an "owie".

Little Girls love these cute princess Band-Aid Bandages!

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages:

The little girls love to wear these adorable princess bandages and they stay on well. They protect the cut or ouchie and help healing start quicker. It is no problem to get the kids to wear such cute bandaid bandages and they don't hurt when it's time to take them off. I would definetly recommend these!

GOOD FOR KIDS

from Wofford Heights, CA

Comments about Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages:

This is a good bandage especially for kids I have several grandchildren and I keep them around I keep the princess one for my grandaughters and spiderman for my grandsons and they love them I have not trouble at all getting them to put a bandage on or getting them to put any type of antibiotic as long as they know that they will be getting a bandage on thier boo boos they are as happy as they can be. I would recomend them to anyone at all If you have any children or grandchildren in your home than you really should try these bandages you will not have any trouble with your children they will welcome your tending to thier needs I buy them every time I go to the store so I can keep them on hand at home. TRY THEM

cute but could stick better

from Douglasville, GA

Comments about Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages:

I have two girls and love the design of these band-aids. My 5 year old loves them. She can easily open them and put them on. My only complaint is that if I use them they don't stick very well. I guess they might be made to really stick to children's skin and not to adults. I will keep buying them though.

Band-Aid Princess Bandages are my daughter's favorite

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages:

My daughter loves everything Disney princess, and band-aids are no exception. She has princess sheets on her bed, princess stickers in her windows, a princess comforter, princess chair, even princess gummy vitamins. If she even gets a tiny little bruise then she wants a princess band-aid on it. I have to explain to her that band-aids don't do anything for bruises, but looking down and seeing a princess on her arm somehow makes it hurt less in her mind. But also with these being band-aid brand you know they are good quality too and will work well when you need them to. They do stay on well and they aren't really expensive. These are great if you have a little girl because it makes them feel like you are giving them a surprise when they get hurt when it is really just something to help.

Daughter Loves Them!y

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Band-Aid Princess Adhesive Bandages:

My daughter got a severe burn on her hand when she was two years old and over the wrap that the burn unit gave us, we would let her decorate her bandage with "cool" bandaids. These were her favorite! Now, every time we go shopping for anything, my daughter always wants to pick out new bandages. She loves the bright colors and all of her favorite princesses being there to help her with her "ouchie". Although, she mostly plays with these bandages for pretend-play or to decorate a picture using them as stickers; we have occasionally used them for their intended purpose and they made the cut with flying colors. We have bought other bandages in the past and have to deal with them not sticking or falling off and these Princess Band-Aids do not do that, they stick and were still intact even after a bath! The only con I could find was that the Band-Aids do not come off Teddy very well!