Other Baby Formulas:
Organic Formula
Baby's Only
Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula

Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula

definitely the way to go

i really wanted to breast feed my daughter until she turned one, but she weaned herself at about 7 months.  i was concerned about infant formulas because we try to eat as organic as possible. i was excited to find similac organic because it was easily accessable. but i soon discovered that this was the downfall to our perfect baby. after she started on the similac organic she became very hyper and soon stopped sleeping through the night. at first we thought it was just a phase, but this continued for 2 months. we tried everything but nothing was working. i called her pediatircian and asked about maybe switching her formula and she said it would not have that kind of an affect on her.  after we used all other possibilities, we decided to go ahead and look for a better formula. i was really shocked to see that many organic formulas included the dha/aha additives. after reading about it i decided that was not something i wanted to continue giving my child. so we chose baby's only organic because it seems to be the most natural formula.

so far this has been a life saver. my daughter is back to normal - thank goodness. i am still trying to catch up on my sleep, but we are getting there!

come to find out similac organic uses organic cane sugar and i believe this is what made my daughter so hyper.

she also eats her entire bottle now - before she would never eat a full bottle and i would have to make her drink it. i should have taken te clues from her then. this formula does not stink as bad as the similac and it is not as sticky.  the only thing that i have found unusual is that it does foam up more than the other brands, but not a problem.

Don't feed this to baby's under 12 months

I bought this for my breast fed granddaughter and thought it was the perfect compliment for those times when she would need a supplimental feeding. I saw that it says " TODDLER FORMULA" across the top of the label, but it also says "for all ages" on the back of the label.

My granddaughter has had to depend on this formula for the last several days due to her mother's surgery. At first it seemed to work just fine but she started spitting up more and becomming constipated.

I did a little more research and discovered that on the Baby's Only website, they say NOT to give it to babies under 12 months without a doctors supervision. I am angry about this and think that they should make this information perfectly clear on the label!

Baby's only formula was a big dissapointment

from Stillwater, OK

Comments about Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula:

I bought baby's only formula for my two week old daughter to supplement breastfeeding. I researched all the organic formula's out there and decided to go with baby's only because of all the rave reviews. I was sorely dissapointed in this product. Yes it does spell better and the taste is not bad (yes I tried a little bit) But It did not agree with my little girl's tummy, she spit up quite a bit and it gave her constipation. I will be switching her to something else.

Don't feed this to baby's under 12 months

from Denver, CO

Comments about Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula:

The best formula for your baby or toddler.

from Northern Cambria, PA

Comments about Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula:

I wish I had been aware of Baby's Only Organic Formula sooner.  I was using Similac Organic and was aware of the dangers of BPA before the general acceptance of the them.  Therefore, I was using Born Free bottles to avoid the toxins.  Only after my baby was about 9 months did I find this product and realize that the Similac cans have BPA in them that likely leach into the powder.  A couple of other unique positives: Baby's Only reportedly uses milk from small farms as opposed to factory farms.  No corn syrup.  Better source of DHA.

Baby's Only Organic is labeled a toddler formula because the manufacturer  believes breast milk is the best organic choice the first 12-months of life. For a baby less than 12-months they recommend using as directed by a healthcare professional.  I compared ingredients and used for my daughter as still an infant with no problems at all.  I also used as I weaned her to cows milk, several months after she turned 1.  I do believe that it would be more beneficial than cow's milk but couldn't afford to continue.  If I had the money I would have.

I found the best price to be from LuckyVitamin.com.  It ended up being significantly cheaper than Similac Organic!

Babys Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula is best for baby

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula:

Now im not sure about everyone else on here but when my first daughter was born she was allergic to everything the doctors tried every kinda of formula there was on the shel which just seemed to make things worse on her poor little body. i was so desperate to find something that would work for her but unfortunately there was nothing but prescribed formula which did do some good but not what i wanted. when i got pregnant with my second baby i desided i was gonna look at some different formulas and found that ORGANIC is actually better for your baby it doesnt contain harmful bacteria that can in fact make baby sick.  now at times it may seem to be expensive but in the long run you will thank yourself for it. Babys only organic really is the best formula ever, so much so i used it on my other 2 babies after my first son did so well on it. i give this a thumbs up.

Natures Way to Good Baby Nutrition

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula:

Baby's Only Organic Dairy Formula is truly the Best!  You won't be disappointed with its quality.  The key is to look at the ingredients and compare it to the big brand names; and you'll see and know the difference.  They may not have the marketing of the big brand names, but they have the quality and that's key for our baby!  Other's may claim to be organic, but look at the ingredients with corn starch, corn syrup....contributor to diabetes....and we wonder why diabetes is so prevalent among children and adults...and here we are giving it to our most important babies!  The difference is that Baby's Only Organic is made with brown rice, which helps to regulate the sugars in the body.  It smells also good...like vanilla.  It ay indicate that it's for a toddler, but that's because first they recommend breast mild for a child, then this formula.  However, if one isn't breast feeding this is the way to go.  I brought it to the hospital on the first day's of birth of our baby and fed the baby this.  It is easy to prepare and use and a great start on a great life for the baby!

my Baby's Only Dairy Formula I use!

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula:

This formula is the one I finally settled with as a suppliment to breastfeeding. After reading about how they made synthetic DHA/RHA (yuck) I was relieved and thrilled about Baby's Only!

It tastes pretty good compared to others and is close to breastmilk taste. The fact it's organic is wonderful.

I used this with my son and now my daughter. It mixes very well - better when warmed than cold.

As long as I plan right, I can order this from my local natural co-op, their website, or other diaper websites. There are two stores close to me that stock it regularly at a great price though.

And you won't hear about bug pieces or larvae in this company's stuff! they are always amazing to work with.

My girl digests it easily. And so did my son when he was younger.

And it's only 10 bucks a can...I think 2 cans make up for a regular grocery store formula so the price is great considering you typically pay more for quality.

All in all...amazing stuff.

Great Ingredients! Made baby constipated though.

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula:

This is the best formula that I could find ingredient-wise. Sadly it makes my baby constipated. Still I would rather treat her for that then go back to Similac (scary ingredients-I'm worried about the long term ramifications from having given that to her for a while). It actually tastes good too.

It caused my son constipation

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula:

I ended up buying this formula because of the DHA/ARA scare. It ended up causing my 9 month old son severe constipation. I found that odd considering no one else mentioned constipation, but he was having hard stool and a lot of gassiness and pain. He would wake up at night crying. He was on Similac Advance and never had any problems. Maybe there is something that is not easy to digest in this particular formula.

Wonderful formula!

from Crumpler, NC

Comments about Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula:

When I went back to work after thebirth of our second child I couldn't keep up with her eating demands by pumping so I started looking for a formula.  One of the biggest things that was important to me was a formula that would tell me where it was made.  Baby's Only formula will tell you right on their website where they are made even down to the state the cows are in.  Some of the other formula companies I could not even find the information of what country they were made.

Now about the formula.

- It mixes fairly easy most times.  We did get an occasional stubborn batch where we needed to shake a little harder but for the most part it mixed fine.  We were just  mixing in the platex drop in bottles also.

- She never spit up

- It also didn't cause her to have constipation issues which scared me switching her from breastmilk to formula

- Compared to other organic formulas it isn't expensive.

I realize too every baby is different but this formula is worth a try.  They also have soy and lactose free.

The company is also very nice.  The formula does not come with a scoop but you can contact them and they will mail you one.  I had to do this and within 3 days they had sent me 3 scoops.

Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula one of best recomend

from Pocatello, ID

Comments about Baby's Only Organic Pediatric Dairy Formula:

Baby's Only Organic Dairy Formula. Is one of the most recomended by Pediatrics & Parents choosen to give their kids, because dosent contain Synthetic DHA & ARA Fatty Acid. Also is Hexane solvents Free.No artificial Favors,Colors sweetners.Even better Is manufactured in the USA.