Other Women's Deodorants:
Avon
Avon Naturals Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Lavender & Chamomile

Avon Naturals Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Lavender & Chamomile

I love this stuff

Comments about Avon Naturals Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Lavender & Chamomile:

I really enjoy this roll on from Avon. It's the only roll on I use, which is saying a lot because I typically don't like them. I usually complain that they are sticky or messy, which is not the case here. It does a good job going onto the skin and it doesn't feel heavy or wet the way a lot of others do. And the scent if fabulous! It's such a genuine, clean scent and that gives you confidence throughout the day. The only thing I find, which stops me from giving it a 10, is that I've noticed a couple times I've had to do a refresher during the day. Other than that, it's an outstanding product and I highly recommend it, especially if you want to try something new. I think you'll find it very refreshing!

Smells nice, but average results.

from Lansing, MI

Ok, I must say that I am a deodorant junkie. I have tried several of the avon deodorants and I must say that Avon's Naturals Collection has some nice scents, but the odor protection did not hold up so well for me. I tried the Vanilla scent of the Naturals deodorant and I love the smell when I first put it on, but after a while, I tend to reek. I find that the On Duty brand of Avon's deodorant collection is quite a bit more effective for me. I know that everyone has a different body chemistry and this deodorant may just work for you, but for me, I had not luck. I just wish that the Avon On Duty line of deodorants would start to carry some nice scents like the naturals brand does. For 99 cents, I do feel like everyone should try this at least once.

Avon naturals deoderant smells beautiful and really works

from Millersville, MD

Paying for quality is something that most of us expect. How wonderful it is to be able to buy a quality product, however, for just 99 cents!!! I could buy a years worth for less than I pay for just 1 or 2 replacement products of the regular store brand. There are a variety of fragrances and choices. In fact, I find that most of Avon's deoderants are good. I don't think I have ever tried one that disappointed. So I must give this one a thumbs up as well. Avon has had a reputation for helping women and the community, and I appreciate that they offer quality products at affordable prices. In this economy, that is so important. I only wish that it was a little more convenient to get, i.e. being able to go to a drugstore or supermarket to buy it. Then again, it is nice to order your deoderants and get little samples! Silly but true! So many of the deoderants that I have tried that are more expensive just plane don't work. It is nice that this reasonably priced one does.