Other Hair Shine Products:
Avon
Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control

Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control

Avon Lotus Shield is bound to be a hit for frizz.

I ordered my first bottle of Avon Lotus Shield, and I am so pleased with it. I live here in Florida, where this heat and humidity plays havoc on the hair.  I used it last night, and I was out in the weather last evening as well as today, and my hair is not frizzy..That is really saying something, and I think that it should be a huge success for Avon and all customers that buy it.

I must admit, at first I was thinking oh sure, I have tried products before that didn't live up to their promise, but I don't think this one will be letting me down.  A little also goes a long way too, and that is a good thing. At first I kind of thought well this is a small bottle, but now I see, you don't need much, and it will last for awhile.

If you have a problem with frizzy hair, and with this summer heat, not just here in Florida but all across the country, I would highly recommend it.  I know that is on sale right now in the Avon catalog. Tell me what you think, if you order it.

Did I use it wrong?

I'm not sure what the fuss is about...I used this product and it didn't to anything for me. I used it WITH the shampoo & conditioner and didn't see any difference. They bottle is very small, I have medium length, curly, thin hair and was looking for something to tame it. Unfortunately this didn't do the trick for me. Glad to see others had better luck but for me...My search continues.

Lotus Shield

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control:

I have very frizzy and thick Hispanic hair so I am always struggling to find a product to tame the frizz so I was very excited to try Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield frizz control! Overall I love this lotus shield! I squirt about a dime sized amount on my hand and work it into my hair especially around the roots where my hair gets the most frizzy. It dries and absorbs very quickly into my hair and doesn't leave it looking oily and the best thing is that it really does control all of the frizz! It leaves my hair looking very sleek with no frizz or flyaways all day and even holds up through the humidity and the rain. I truly believe that this is one of the frizz control products that I have ever tried! I also find that one bottle of lotus shield lasts awhile because a dime sized amount works well on my hair! Would definitely recommend this product for anyone who wants sleek not frizzy hair.

Gets the job done.

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control:

I have curly hair and it is especially damaged in the back. Split ends and everything. I purchased this product in hopes of change. It does work in a way and I was kind of conflicted in rating this either a 6 or 7. It is greasy and makes the hair so greasy after a while in fact, that it makes it frizzier than it was before. But it works.

Works wonders on frizz

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control:

I was born with curly hair so I have always had to deal with frizz and fly always. I like to straighten my hair, but if its humid out my hair always gets frizzy. I have used a lot of frizz control shampoo and conditioners. I have purchased a lot of products including some from avon that try to eliminate frizz and they didn't work. I finally tried the avon lotus shield and it worked right away. It works against humidity to prevent my hair from frizzing up. I was so amazed I bought four bottles. I didn't want to be caught at any point where I do not have this. It also works great just as a quick lie down. If I am on the go and I start to get some flyaways I just rub a small amount in my palms and lay my hair flat. Works extremely well.

Okay.

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control:

I didn't really think this product took the frizz out of my hair. I was really excited to try it but it just made my hair sticky the only thing I really liked was the smell. If you are looking for a good reliable frizz controlling product I would not recommend this one.

Avon gets an A+ for its Advance Techniques Frizz Control

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control:

This humid summer has been a doozy for my frizzy hair, so I've been doing my best to keep the frizzies under control. I had forgotten that I had a bottle of Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control in my closet, so I was happy to brush off the dust and try it again.

To be honest, I wasn't happy with it the first few times that I tried it, which was several months ago. I had been applying it on my towel-dryed hair and hadn't noticed any improvement once it had dried. I felt that I needed too much of the product to cover all of my hair and I also didn't like the greasy film that it left on my hands.

My second time around using this product consistently has been much better. For one thing, I only apply it to dry hair. Right away, I notice a lot of improvement and less frizz. Also, I use less of the product when I apply it to my dry hair because a little bit will go a long way. Lastly, even though the product still leaves a greasy film on my hands, it dries pretty quickly and leaves my hands feeling soft.

Now that I have found the proper way to use Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control on my hair, I am very happy with the results and will purchase this product again.

Did I use it wrong?

from Franklin, PA

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control:

Lotus shield frizz control is fantastic for the price!

from Muskogee, OK

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control:

I had been using another expensive straightening product from a salon. A friend of mine sells Avon and told me about this. The price was right, so I tried it. I absolutely love it! I have waist-length hair, so I spend a lot of time on my hair, making it look nice. The Lotus Shield Antifrizz Serum was easy to use. It took a minimum amount of product to work it through my hair. After blow drying my hair, I did not have to use the flat iron as much because this had done an excellent job of smoothing my hair. I can also go 2 days without having to shampoo my hair because this does not make it feel greasy, goopy, or heavy.

Lotus Shield To The Rescue!

from Lenoir, NC

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control:

If you have super poofy curls like me an you don't know how to make them behave you should totally try Avon's Lotus Shield products. It'll give you a helping hand in taming your head. It's not greasy or sticky, and a little of it goes a long way. If you'd like to try it for yourself, they have sales for it all the time in the avon catalogs and online. Try it with the Orange labeled Advanced Techniques shampoo and conditioner for some touchably soft and manageable hair. It smells really good too, my boyfriends constantly telling me how good I smell, and all I did was wash my hair. It's not just for women either, he loves the stuff, says it makes his hair softer than it's ever been. Try it for yourself!

Bye, Bye Frizz

from New Eagle, PA

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control:

Hair have a case of the frizzies? This is the product for you. Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control. As an Avon rep when new products are introduced I'm sceptical that they will do what is claimed. The Avon Advanced Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control does what it claims. Controls frizz for three days and is especially great in damp or humid weather. I use it with the Advance Techniques Frizz Control Shampoo and Frizz Control Conditioner for a triple whammy. Towel dry hair and smooth on a small dime sized amount use whatever styling products normally used and blow dry or style as usual. You will love your hair.

It's a really great product. Call your Avon Representative and place your order. You'll be glad you did.

smooths hair and keeps frizz away

from Salem, NH

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control:

I recenly got a free sample of Avon's Advance Techniques Frizz control Lotus shield. They were handing out little packets on the side of the street and I got a few. I normally do not have extremely bad frizz but every now and then it seems the frizzes start acting up. I use this product after getting out of the shower on my damp hair. It smells great and gets absorbed into my hair pretty quickly. Once my hair dries it stays smooth and shiney and the little fly aways seem all but gone. I would definitely buy this product after trying the sample and I think it works well especially for frizzy hair. It also smells really good which I like because I don't use a lot of products and I don't like the sometimes strong smell that a lot of other products have. I recommend if you have frizzy hair to give it a shot and see if you like it. I think it is definitely a great product that many people will like.