Other Home Gyms:
As Seen on TV
As Seen on TV Gazelle Freestyle Trainer

As Seen on TV Gazelle Freestyle Trainer

The only thing that really worked for me

As a young child I have always tried and tried to lose weight. I have always been a pretty heavy girl. I have tried many ways to try and lose weight and this is truly the only one that worked and the one that I loved the most. It works in a short amount of time. You can do this while watching TV or while your baby is sleeping. Anytime you have ten minutes to do a workout this is the workout for you. It truly does work. Doing the Gazelle and with a sensible diet works miracles. I was eating two good sized meals a day and a snack and the weight still came off quickly. Using the Gazelle was the easiest time I lost weight and the most fun. I love it and can't wait to get on my Gazelle again. Plus it folds down and can fit right underneath the bed. A big room saver. Love love love it.

Barely left my closet.

I ordered the Tony Little Gazelle after viewing one of those late night infomercials that led me to believe that I would end up having a fun and rewarding experience on this machine.  I have some lower back problems, so the idea of a rewarding excercise experience that was low impact was very appealing to me. I tried using this piece of equipment for months and all the while was trying to get the hang of it.  Whenever I would start to move quickly, I would have the feeling like it was going to tip over.  The legs would lift off the ground scaring me into slowing down.  I also never got the sore feeling after a workout since my muscles did not seem to be fully engaging like they would after a run or brisk walk.  I was also very disappointed with the "silence" of the equipment since it made a weird wooshing/squaking noise every time I was on it.  I could barely even hear the TV over the noise.  Bottom line, I ended up selling it on a popular on-line sales site.

Not the best freestyle trainer.

Comments about As Seen on TV Gazelle Freestyle Trainer:

This is one workout machine that I really don't like. It is clumsy to use, and as my feet swing I always feel like they are coming up right off the machine. It's also hard to get in the swing of it, so I spend more time focusing on my foot coordination than the actual workout. I also don't feel like I'm even getting a workout on it. I don't feel my heart rate and breathing accelerate or my muscles burn; it's just not my idea of exercise.

The machine will work

Comments about As Seen on TV Gazelle Freestyle Trainer:

This machine will get the job done If you need to warm up before working out. If you need 15-45 min of cardio don't be afraid to try this out. It feels less sturdy than some of the machines at the gym. It will work however.

The machine is great for part time or full time use.

The only thing that really worked for me

from Baxter, KY

Comments about As Seen on TV Gazelle Freestyle Trainer:

It is a good work-out in a short amount of time!

from Larned, KS

Comments about As Seen on TV Gazelle Freestyle Trainer:

We are using my mother-in-laws elliptical and let me tell you what, It is a work out! After like 2 minutes of being on it and working out I feel the burn! It is very simple to use and doesn't make noise! I sit it in the front room and watch T.V. while I work out and I love it!

I am satisfied with this Gazelle Edge

from West Hartford, CT

Comments about As Seen on TV Gazelle Freestyle Trainer:

This Gazelle Edge is easy to fold. It doesn't need a big storage space.

It is great for beginners or aged people who don't need a lot of excecises. It doesn't make noises and has been the best fitness system I have used at home.

You can walk on it anytime, especially after dinner and TV time. Try to spend one hour on it, burn your fat instead of sitting on sofa.

Tony Little Gazelle

from Webster, NY

Comments about As Seen on TV Gazelle Freestyle Trainer:

While the Gazelle is very quiet and folds nicely to store, as far as providing a good cardiovascular workout, I found it to be not very effective. Being in an apartment, I was looking for a piece of cardio equipment that would not make a lot of noise because I didnt want to disturb the neighbors and I needed a piece that I could fold and put away when I was done. The Gazelle definitely did that. However, I didnt want to just buy something quiet and storable, I wanted something that would raise my heart rate, and get me to break a sweat. The gazelle did not perform. Even at the most highest resistance, it did not provide the challenge I was looking for. Maybe this fitness piece would be for someone who is not in good shape or is just starting to exercise, but I would not recommend it to someone who is already fit. It is not challenging enough.

Great machine!

from Chino Hills, CA

Comments about As Seen on TV Gazelle Freestyle Trainer:

Great workout machine! I've lost 20 lbs on this sucker and am still aiming to lose more. Like any workout equipment. You must be consistant and always making your workout harder than the last. This machine's ability can only be tested if you are honest and determined to really workout correctly and daily as needed. The fact that it's foldable is always a plus. Take it out to workout and watch TV at the same time and not feel like a couch potato. Once you are done you can put it away without ever even noticing that there was something in the living room that takes up space. Another plus is no electricity needed for this machine, take anywhere and use it there without hassle. The downfall is that it's not too fun.

Tony Little Gazelle

from Katy, TX

Comments about As Seen on TV Gazelle Freestyle Trainer:

For a small, takes up little space, exercise equipment, this thing does the job. I am a lazy exerciser and bought this used thinking if nothing else, it would be a good quilt stand. Wrong, it is a good work out. I recommend 30 to 45 minutes every day which is akin to a brisk walk. You will notice results after a couple of weeks. It folds up flat, no electricity is needed and sets up in front of the television to work out and exercise simultaneously. I have since convinced serveral people to buy one.

Gazelle is fun and easy to use.

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about As Seen on TV Gazelle Freestyle Trainer:

I have had one of these for a long long time and I still prefer it over any of the new exercise machines on the market. I hate running on treadmills, partly because I have bad knees and the impact kills me. I figure I know this works so why try to find a new exercise machine. The gazelle is no impact so it doesn't hurt my knees or other joints. It is also a lot of fun and it really works. You can get a great aerobic workout, or if you want something a little tougher you can add tension which makes it really really hard. You will be sweating bullets if you try the tension as high as it goes, and it will definitely tone you up and make your muscles burn. Great workout machine, almost a classic now as long as it's been around and I recommend to all looking for a low impact exercise program.

Long time owner

from Independence, MO

Comments about As Seen on TV Gazelle Freestyle Trainer:

I have owned this product for a little over a year. It is pretty nice to have in the living room, and use while watching tv. It is pretty low impact, and is easy to pay attention to the show, or talk to someone without getting out of breath. I wouldn't say you would get the workout you would if you were on a treadmill, or eliptical, but good if you are just wanting to burn some calories while watching tv. I would say this would be a pretty good exercise if you do it for a long time. I do like that you can target your obliques by doing a motion almost like skipping. if you watch the video, it shows it. It also can be used to stretch out your legs, and side also. If you are planning on going running, or lifting weights it could also be used as a warm up, since it is low impact.