1.7

1.7

It does not chop

from San Jose, Costa Rica

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Compact

Cons

• Difficult To Clean
  • Difficult To Use
  • Do Not Chop
  • Unstable

Comments about As Seen on TV The Perfect Chopper Deluxe:

This product is a waste of money. I just ca not believe it. It just do not work DO NO CHOP anything. It looks like a fine idea, but it does not work

Good chopper, bad cleanup

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about As Seen on TV The Perfect Chopper Deluxe:

First the good. It chops. It chops well. Now the bad. First, sometimes it chops TOO well. You never get any precise and consistent size out of what you are chopping. I usually end up with onions that are chopped, but half are too big and half are too small. Sometimes I end up with onions that were chopped soo much they are basically liquid now. The other thing, and the thing that makes me recommend staying away is the cleanup. Sure, it comes apart easily, but then you see that food is everywhere. You have to clean every nook and cranny, and then you have to put the thing together. Good luck with that. I guess it's a good thing that the blades are being help in a relatively small space, but it isn't so when you are trying to put the thing together after cleaning. You basically need a third hand. Too frustrating. Back to the knife and cutting board for me.

great in theory

from Placerville, CA

Comments about As Seen on TV The Perfect Chopper Deluxe:

What a great idea. I was totally excited about this product. I could not wait to try it. No more accidentally cutting my fingers, no more huge messes, it all ends up in the compartment. You just move the knob part up and down and it was supposed to cut up your veggies, in nice, little pieces. Such a great idea, it is too bad that this little machine was a piece of junk. It never worked right for me. Moving the knob part up and down never went freely. It was definitely not like in the commercial. I felt like I needed to put WD-40 on it to get it to move, it was that difficult. After only using this for a few days, the container part ended up cracking, we did not even put it in the dish washer. I washed it all very meticulously by hand and dried it properly. Not sure why it did not work, but I would NOT buy another one, even a different brand, ever again. I will not be telling my friends about this one.