Other Cooking Tools & Gadgets:
Mini Choppers
As Seen on TV
As Seen on TV Quick Chopper/Salsa Maker

As Seen on TV Quick Chopper/Salsa Maker

i love it, only wish it would last longer.

from Westlake, LA

Comments about As Seen on TV Quick Chopper/Salsa Maker:

I do love this product, it has so many attachments.  The blades are very sharp and went through an apple in no time at all (so keep away from small kids and accident prone people).  It is very easy to clean and store.  The cheese graters are plastic, I was a bit surprised when I got it.  They do work, but some people prefer metal over plastic.  The holding container is small.  We tried to whip eggs in it and we put too many in I guess, because we wore more than we put in the pan.  The only thing that I am not happy about is that the container itself hasn't even lasted a year, it is starting to crack.  The handle has already broken off of the container as well.  This would be a good product for a single person or a couple, but being that it is small I would not recommend it for large families.  The only reason I have not thrown it out was because it works well in my small RV, and I love how sharp the blades are.

Be very careful, the blades are sharp!

The bowl breaks easily.

This a great tool to have in your Kitchen

from Snohomish, WA

Comments about As Seen on TV Quick Chopper/Salsa Maker:

The salsa maker/ chopper is good for so many things. From dicing potatoes for hasbrowns, to grating vegtables for my dog. Even works when the power is out and no tears when chopping onions!  Dont use any of the attachments though, simple is better. The actual quality has gone down with the addition of all the acessories.

Quick and easy

from Brazoria, TX

Comments about As Seen on TV Quick Chopper/Salsa Maker:

The ultimate chopper is a quick way to chop small amounts of vegetables for making salsas, egg and bean dishes, sauces and other dishes.  It can an be used for chopping or, if you run it a few more seconds, you'll get a blended product.  Since it is small it is easy to store.   Since it had few parts, and is easily taken apart, it is eash to clean.