4.9
AlwaysFits.com

AlwaysFits.com

4.9

What did i do before this site?

from Boston, MA

Comments about AlwaysFits.com:

Found this website when I saw the beverage boats (the little birds) in Better Homes & Garden magazine. I thought those were awesome, and then they did their $19 for $40 gift card sale and I was like "woah, what a deal" - and now I'm psyched to use this at Christmas! Such unique stuff - I've never seen these gifts elsewhere on the web - and my order got to me the next day! (I do think that's because we are both in Mass though, so I can't say how long it would take to get somewhere else)

Every one should...

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about AlwaysFits.com:

This is truly an amazingly useful site and I generally don't say that too often about any site. AlwaysFits.com is quite unique from other websites for a couple of reasons. First of all, It can save you a lot of trouble when it comes to finding a good gift for the anyone. With a bunch of categories to choose from like - gifts for new parents or gifts for animal lovers ect. Their prices are pretty fair other than the single pairs of socks that cost almost $10.00 each pair. What I enjoy most about the site is that the have unique novelty products and gift items that are certain to amuse the toughest crowd. I also like the fact that I can add items that I don't want to forget about to my wish list. Their shipping is not as fast as I would like for it to be but, it has never taken longer than 11 days to receive an order that I have placed. I have no experience with returns as of yet because they have never gotten an order wrong and I have never had a problem with an order either. They don't email me too often either. It is a very innovative site in my opinion. It definetely has a positive uniqueness that is both refreshing and useful.

Product Pricing
Good pricing on most items.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Coolest Site Around!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about AlwaysFits.com:

If you've never visited AlwaysFits.com, do yourself a favor and head there now! This is by far one of the coolest sites I've ever come across!
Whenever I need an original gift for someone who seems to already have everything, I know I'll be able to find something great at AlwaysFits.com. The only problem is that I can never order gifts here without ordering a little something for myself too!
The products are almost all things that I have never seen offered anywhere else. I'm not sure how they managed to come up with so many original, unique items but they really pulled it off. In addition to having some seriously cool merchandise, the prices are all really reasonable. Unlike a lot of similar sites that sell kitschy items, the prices here are all incredibly reasonable!
The ordering process has always gone smoothly. Shipping has always been fast and reasonable. This is one of my favorite sites for good reasons!

Great gift ideas!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about AlwaysFits.com:

I am always trying to get the best birthday presents and Christmas presents. I search websites online to find the most unique gifts that I know my family will love. I came across AlwaysFits.com and this website is amazing. There are gifts on this website for everyone and for every occasion. Christmas just passed and there were several items I purchased on AlwaysFits.com to give as gifts. I bought bacon flavored candy canes for the guys and some Buddha Bars for the ladies. The kids were so pleased when I gave them Sony Playstation look-a-likes that were filled with sour candy. The gifts on this website are memorable and unique. AlwaysFits.com's website is very easy to navigate. It is divided into categories such bath, fun, kids, holidays and even unique socks! If you are looking for a gift for a family member, friend or a coworker, this is a great website to visit.

This website rocks!

Comments about AlwaysFits.com:

I swear that this awesome website was made just for me! I have always taken a lot of pride in my gift purchasing abilities. I love to buy people whimsical, unique gifts that are not your typical present. The source for finding these types of gifts is pretty limited locally where I live so I turned to online shopping resources to find a site that would offer the types of products that I love to buy for people, and sometimes myself. Enter Alwaysfits.com, along comes this website that carries truly unique, thoughtful gifts for practically every type of person that you knows everyone from the domestic goddess to the gifts for the drinkers and smokers can be found on this website. Every gift that I have ever purchased for someone off of this site has been loved by them and truly unique. Customer service and shipping is awesome as well, the prices are also very affordable here.

Great Fun Site

Comments about AlwaysFits.com:

AlwaysFits.com is a great site for finding gifts for anyone. I have always been able to find something for everyone on my shopping lists. They have all sorts of gifts for anyone from cooks to office workers to even gamers. I like that AlwaysFits.com carries a wide variety of gift ideas at great prices. You can even personalize gifts on the site. I used the site for alot of my holiday shopping. I was able to find great games and crafting ideas for my children as well as myself. I really like the baskets on the site, they make a great gift for anyone. You can even buy different unique candies on AlwaysFits.com. I just recently discovered AlwaysFits.com in the last six months, but will continue to use the site in the future for gift giving. The site is easy to navigate and checkout is super fast and simple. I really like the site and would recommend it to anyone looking for unique gift giving ideas.

Unique Site

from Louisiana

Comments about AlwaysFits.com:

There is no site like AlwaysFits.com. The unique site offers items that cannot be found anywhere else. Imagine Pinterest meets retail online store and you have AlwaysFits.com. From Star Wars pillows to Peanut Butter & Jelly necklaces, AlwaysFits has very specific items for everyone. Some of the items are unreasonably priced, like the Peanut Butter & Jelly jewelry line. They charge $60 for a necklace with Peanut Butter & Jelly charms. I cannot imagine paying that much for a necklace of that sort. Other items are reasonably priced and even priced at a deal. There are throws with quotes from classic movies like the Wizard of Oz. There are also flavored lip balms: pickle, bacon, cupcake frosting, wasabi, and more. It's a great website for unique gifts and stuff you will never find anywhere else. There are also "unbaskets," which are basically gift baskets with whimsical themes and items. My friends love the stuff I get from this website. It's just amazing the wide variety you have to choose from on the site. The shipping prices are also very reasonable.