Other Mortgage Lenders:
All Western Mortgage

All Western Mortgage

The my loan and ALWAYS answered the phone!

I dont know about everybody else but Mike Berman and Bobby Rastifard at All Western help me tremendously. They did my loan for very little money. I think the best part is they ALWAYS picked up the phone.....ALWAYS!

Thanks again

Used Car Sales....

We recently went to this office to dicuss using them as our lender. Right away I got the impression this place was being sketchy. Between the weird math and the fast talking it was clear this lender was trying to pull something for his benefit. They needed to redo the paperwork in front of us 4 times because they kept "missing" numbers. (Really I was catching their mistakes and then they would give some strange excuse and go reprint the contract). We decided to leave and not use them and I would recommend everyone else do the same. You cannot trust a place that make that many math errors when dealing with a loan. Someone on here pointed out the spelling errors in their e-mails, well I found several spelling errors on the website for this company. To me that shows lack of concentration and focus. (Just like all the math mistakes).

Amazing Service!

Comments about All Western Mortgage:

All Western Mortgage was excellent. The process and service was amazing. My experience with James Medina was absolutely painless and smooth. He was informative, patient, knowledgable, and extremely helpful. My heartfelt thanks to Mr. Medina and his staff and President/CEO Chris Biaggi. Mr. Biaggi is leading a progressive, service-driven company that places the customer's interests first. Thank you!!

Thank You So Much!

Comments about All Western Mortgage:

We cannot say enough about the level of customer service we received from Greg and his staff. They made refinancing our home stress-free and smooth. They kept us informed every step of the way. Thank you so much for the great service and savings on our mortgage.

Highly unqualified officers

Comments about All Western Mortgage:

I needed to push them on every stage of loan process to get this done. they Kept asking same papers again and again for 5 months and even asked us to sign bunch of papers even after closing. Delayed wiring after closing. Totally frustrating to work with them

• Customer Service:
  • Types/Options:

BUNCH OF IDIOTS

from Clare, MI

Comments about All Western Mortgage:

I am a physician with at least an income of over $250, 000 annually. I have excellent credit score, credit cards are paid in full, job security, etc. I was in between jobs (I was supposed to start a new one in 4 weeks). I needed to move my family. I was going to put 50% down on a house. However whoever is the idiot underwriter who wanted 'a pay stub'. Escrow closing is to be delayed. So I bought the house cash after so much paper work to get just get this kind of service. Your loss a**holes. You need to find out what your idiot underwriter is smoking or maybe give him/her an IQ test. Pay stub my a**

Used Car Sales....

Frustrating and time consuming

from Henderson, NV

Comments about All Western Mortgage:

We wanted a small mortgage since money is fairly inexpensive to borrow now. I could not believe how difficult it was to work with these people. Not well informed about even the most basic aspects of stock and bond portfolios, tax-free muni income, etc. And as far as trusts holding one's assets - a totally foreign concept to them. Really disappointed - thought they were more sophisticated. Do not use them - you are better off with anyone else.

Thanks for the superior customer service!

from Henderson, NV

Comments about All Western Mortgage:

**Mike Bergman and Rod Dowd were great to work with on my short payment refinance!**

I had never even heard of this before Rod called and explained the program to me. They ended up getting my bank to write off $104,000 from my mortgage and the new loan saves me $871 a month! There were no upfront fees, like the lawyers charge, and they walked me through the entire process. Their customer service is KING! I will recommend them to everyone.

**Thanks to these guys! They saved my house! I owe them big time! AAA+++ service!**

The my loan and ALWAYS answered the phone!

Thanks again

Do Not use this mortgage company! Shop around!

Comments about All Western Mortgage:

Make sure to e-mail  your Lender! If your Lender us unable to communicate or spell correctly in an email- Fire them! That means that their communication skills are the same. In Lending communication is the key and all Western Mortgage doesn't have it!

Right loan for me with no supprises at closing

Comments about All Western Mortgage:

I got a loan from them in 2009. I was extremly impressed with them. The fees were reasonable, they gave me the loan I wanted, and best of all there original estimate for closing costs was almost exactly what they were at closing. Very impressed all western mortgage  client.