Other Baby Wipes:
Aldi Lullabies Moist Wipes

Aldi Lullabies Moist Wipes

awesomeness!!!

Comments about Aldi Lullabies Moist Wipes:

These wipes are awesome! I shop Aldi for the prices and selection of organic foods (I have kids with allergies and this store is the best!) Left home without wipes and needed some quick for my baby and haven't used another brand since! They work just as well if not better then any manner brand I have ever used!

Stands up to any mess from stinky bums to sticky finger's!

Only need one!

Very light clean scent!

Beats Pampers and Huggies!

Comments about Aldi Lullabies Moist Wipes:

I love these wipes! There are 56 wipes in a pack and they are only 85 cents at Aldi's. I'll admit I was skeptical at first but when I got home and opened them up I was pleasantly surprised! Not only were they much more thicker and cloth-like than our family's usual go to, pampers, but they also were much more moist than pampers! Instead of needing 3-4 wipes for a clean up, we now only need one! Such a money saver and high quality product! And they have a light clean scent to them, they are hypoallergenic, and contain aloe Vera and Lanolin (the main ingredient found in creams for breastfeeding moms dealing with sore and cracked nipples), so you can only imagine how great these are for babies with sensitives! They are also good for on the go as they are sold in a to go container with a flip lid.

These wipes are cloth-like so they hold up well compared to other brands.

Only need one wipe to get the job done!

Very light clean scent.