1.9

1.9

Pros

Cons

• Side Effects:

Akavar worked the best for me so far, and I have tried many.

I have tried many diet supplement pills and so far akavar has been the best. No side effects were noticed and easy daily plan to follow.

My regret is that I...Read complete review

My regret is that I can't find them around here anymore and I don't know why.

They work

Akavar 20/50 is great.  Keeps me from getting hungary.  Only problem is if you don't eat something it will make you feel sick.  It really gives you extra energy and the drive to work out.  I don't think you can really eat what ever you want and loose weight but with a sensible diet and exercise it really helps out.  I love the fact that the hunger and cravings are gone and I have lost almost 20 pounds with Akavar and exercise.  I have not really changed what I eat but, I do eat less.  I have recommended this pill to my mom and others in my family.  Many of them are trying it out and have also had really good results.  I just hope this one doesn't get banned like metabolife did.  Do not take this one too late at night.  I am not sensitive to caffine at all but if I take this late at night I at not able to fall asleep at all.  I can not take this past around 6pm or I will literally be up all night.  Using this with a good colon cleanser helps too.

You Get What You Pay For

Comments about Akavar 20/50 Diet Pills:

I tried this product back in 2007 when it first came out. The old saying: 'You get what you pay for.", says it all with these pills. I had no weight loss results. In fact my appetite didn't change either. Basically what this product is, is caffeine in higher than typical dosages. Caffeine works as an appetite suppressant, but in my experience that was very minimal. I'm not sure how safe this product is, given the amount of caffeine in it, but I would highly suggest trying another product, instead of wasting your hard earned money on this.

I used it as prescribed on the label for about 3 months. I lost no weight, and my appetite stayed the same throughout. If I could have ranked this as a 0, I would have.

Side Effects
I didn't have too many side effects. The most notable negative side effects were slight headaches, and fatigue when the pills started to wear off. After I stopped using the product I had a couple of days when I crashed hard and felt like I had no energy all day.

• Side Effects:

I have tried this diet pill.

from Muskegon, MI

Comments about Akavar 20/50 Diet Pills:

A few years ago I ordered some Akavar20/50 through the mail after reading about this diet pill in an advertisement. The advertisement made me believe that this was a good diet pill to help me use weight. I tried the pills for approximately (2) weeks and didn't like the effect of this diet pill. The pill appeared to swell in my throat and I couldn't digest it. Also, I didn't appear to be losing any weight. I believe these diet pills was more expensive than previous diet pills I have purchased in the past. They advertised the pills as being the fastest, easiest weight loss ever but this was not the situation. They are some large orange pills that lodged in my throat and wouldn't digest easy without consuming extra fluids. As of today, I still have more than a third of the bottle I purchased left that I haven't taken. I stopped taking these diet pills because they didn't work as they were advertised.

I didn't notice any weight loss.

Side Effects
They lodged in my throat and didn't digest easily.

Don't believe the hype!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Akavar 20/50 Diet Pills:

I have a mild weight problem and a relative of mine recommended me these diet pills. They were a bit more expensive than I was willing to pay but I still decided to give it a shot. I followed a strict diet and and consumed these pills on a strict schedule to see no noticeable results. These pills provided no noticeable side effects but I noticed no benefits using these pills as well. Mind you, I was a bit lazy and could have looked at better options but at the time I honestly believed this was it. Now, I follow a super-strict diet combined with excruciating daily exercise and I have not looked back ever since. I may have use these pills incorrectly but at the end of the day I would honestly recommend you to look at other options.

I saw no noticeable gains from using these pills than without them.

Side Effects
I felt no side effects to note about.

• Side Effects:

Can't eat what you want and loose weight with Akavar 20/50!

from Austell, GA

Comments about Akavar 20/50 Diet Pills:

This product does give you a little extra energy that is good as long as you can utilize that energy by being physically active.  Otherwise, like if you have an office job, you are jittery and crash hard!  Also, unfortunately, I lost no weight eating what I wanted and using this product, as directed!  I did not over eat or under eat or change my exercise habits.  I kept everything just as it was before, and lost NO weight.  I actually gained.  I've read alot of positive reviews that say "I ate less (or right), up'd my exercising and lost weight on Akavar".  Well, exercising and eating less (or right) will cause you to loose weight even without Akavar.  I think that if you can physically use up the extra energy it gives you, yea, you may loose more weight than normal by adding this product.   However, for me, it did not do what it says it does for weight loss without changing eating/exercise habits.

They work

from Grand Prairie, TX

Ineffective

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Akavar 20/50 Diet Pills:

I bought this product hoping for increased energy and weight loss. Unfortunately, neither of these things came to fruition. I experienced zero weight loss and no increased energy. There were no negative side effects, either, so I guess that was a plus, but I was extremely disappointed - especially since I paid so much money for them. The product was hesitantly recommended to me by a pharmacist's young assistant, but she was skinny and did not seem to really know what she was talking about. I bought them at Wal-Mart, where they have a 90 day money back guarantee. I returned them because I was so disappointed. Do not be fooled by the marketing, advertising, spokes people, or anything else - they are just another scam on people trying to lose weight, just like so many other pills. This experience has jaded me even more on over the counter weight loss drugs and I plan on getting my butt to the gym.

false hope in a bottle

from Saint Johns, MI

Comments about Akavar 20/50 Diet Pills:

after seeing all the ads for this product i thought i wold give it a try .i bought akavar 20/50 wieght loss diet pills progam with high hopes that it would work at least a little. it was very big  disappointment . the only thing that it did for me was to make me sick to my stomach. i still tried to use it to give it a fait chance. it still done nothing their  ad said it would do.i would not suggest this program if you are looking for a weight loss program that works. hope you find one that does work.

Do not buy this. You can get more for your money with elsewhere

from Fallbrook, CA

Comments about Akavar 20/50 Diet Pills:

I am a big fan of trying different diet products.  With this product I did not feel like I got anything out of it but a lighter bank account.  If you are looking for a certain "buzz feeling" that you might like from a diet pill then this is not for you.  My diet during the time of taking this product was healthy and I am also very active.  I did not see any results.  I have had success with other products and I will not ever buy this one again.

Akavar's 20/50 Weight Loss Pills only made me jittery.

from Layton, UT

Comments about Akavar 20/50 Diet Pills:

I was really looking forward to using these weight loss pills.  Although I didn't believe their claim that you could eat whatever you want and still lose weight, I still expected some sort of weight loss from using these pills.  I exercise pretty regularly, not every day but I usually participate in moderate exercise a few times a week.  I don't eat as well as I should, but I still ate less while taking these pills to give them a fair chance at working.  The first day I took these, I felt sort of sick to my stomach, on edge and jittery.  It didn't help decrease my appetite, and didn't increase my energy.  I stuck through the whole bottle of these and never felt or saw any change.  I really had faith for these pills the whole way through.  They weren't extremely expensive, but they were too much for the fact that they didn't do anything for me.  I spent a long time researching diet pills before I chose this one and I definitely wish I'd saved the 35-40 bucks.  You'd probably be better off with diet and exercise alone.

Akavar worked the best for me so far, and I have tried many.

from West Branch, IA

Comments about Akavar 20/50 Diet Pills:

My regret is that I can't find them around here anymore and I don't know why.