1.9
Other Knives & Cutleries:
Flowers and Gift Websites
FloraQueen.com

Stay Away

I wish I could show photos of the flowers ordered and the completely different flowers received. All were of definitely worse quality. On top of that, I paid extra for a specific delivery date, and the flowers were delivered on a later date. It took me over a month and an unbelievable amount of emails to various employees to receive about half of a refund. They haven't answered my last 3 emails about receiving the rest. FloraQueen sent me their return policy as if I wouldn't read it, but under their own policy I was entitled to a full refund. This was undoubtedly the worst purchase experience I have ever had. Never again. STAY AWAY.

Miami, FL

false

No customer service, bad quality flowers delivered LATE

I have placed a birthday order with 4 working days notice. Not only the bouquet did not arrive on time (it was a birthday, so this is already a massive letdown and totally useless if not done on time) but also there was NO response from the customer service when I asked several times for updates and in the end I've asked to cancel the order because of their negligence, still no answer today!!! The order was then delivered LATE the day after the birthday :-O and the flowers were in an awful shape, no water in the container and looking old already!!! Do not use this company ever!!! Ever!!! Every!!!

Ireland

false

Please please please, do NOT try them.

There are many issues which make me very very upset and unsatisfied. 1-The size of the flowers was not what I ordered. I ordered Deluxe and it was a small bunch of flowers. 2- My order didn't deliver on the right day and it was late. It was for a birthday and there is no point having them day after. 3- The flowers which I received was not what I ordered. 4- I got an email which mentioned I will receive complementary box of chocolate which I haven't .

Birmingham, UK

false

please do not order from floraqueen

i have ordered a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a BIG BOX of chocolates and a large champagne and instead my mother in law received an ugly bouquet with a few roses, a SMALL obnoxious champagne and A BAG!!!! of chocolates!!! and i spent around 100 euros for this! this was absolutely outrageous!!!! how can you send a BAG, a baaag of chocolates?!?! and a SMALL champagne?!?! they couldn t find a BOX of chocolates anywhere?! would you have offered to someone you love such a miserable package?! i am so ashamed, so dissapointed i cannot express in words!!! and i also paid for morning delivery and it came at noon! this was not a problem, but why did they charge me the morning fee if it did not arrive in the morning?! they take all the money, contact a local florist and pay them scraps. and when i complained to them with photos and proofs they offered me a pathetic discount for my next purchase, like i am ever gonna order from them again! i am absolutely ashamed and appalled of their services and my gift to a beloved person!!! they should be ashamed!!! please, please do not order from floraqueen or you will be dissapointed! should have read the true reviews about them before, not the made up ones on their website where you cannot upload any review whatsoever.

romania

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Bouquet was 1/2 the number of buds shown in the picture. Was not the flower shown and ordered Customer service requested a picture which I sent, they said they could not promise the flowers ordered could be sent. Customer service was terrible to deal with, slow to respond. They never answered or addressed concerns. save your dollars and do not order from them. NOT worth the disappointment

Indianapolis

false

Horribly Horrible Customer Service. They Do Not Care At All.

Unacceptable service! And on Valentine's Day!! There is nothing more to be said. I ordered flowers Valentine's Day online knowing they would likely arrive the next day. Over $100 USD for 2 dozen roses. Actually, they never arrived until 6 days later after 4 emails complaints to FloraQueen. They NEVER attempted to contact me. Not once to say they are having difficulties. NEVER. I had to go to them to find out what happened. It took 2 days for them to offer me a 20% discount on my next purchase. Absolutely do not order from these liars.

Utah, USA

Appalled

I am extremely disappointed with their service. i ordered flowers to be delivered to Marrakesh, to a five star resort my friend was staying at to surprise her. They needed a local number, fair enough. For this the delivery was delayed by a few days, which was not ideal, but ok fine. My friend never received the flowers. When I asked customer service, they didn't apologize. They said " we called the hotel and they did receive the flowers. It is not our fault if your friend never received them." Wow, excuse me? I paid a lot for these flowers, the least they could do is provide details such as who at the hotel received the flowers, the date and time , and more professional florists would send an image of the flowers. Don't use their service. You are in the blind on the status of the flowers ( i had to message multiple times to get the latest status) and they do not take responsibility for any mess ups. I am waiting for them to send me REAL evidence that the flowers have in fact been sent. And if they were sent, they did not just drop it at the reception, without getting a receipt and checking that the recipient is in fact still there at the hotel. This is so basic, I am appalled

Singapore

DO NOT USE FLORA QUEEN

Shockingly bad customer service!!!

Ireland

Don't believe!!!

Don't believe this service they fo nothing!!! They are FRAUDSTERS!!!! I order flowers to my wife birthday - nothing was deliveried!!!!

Russian Federation

Bad service, bad quality

Properly ordered and payed on 11.02.2018, to deliver the flowers on 24.02.2018 to Nuremberg, Germany (not to remote village). The flowers delivered on 26.02.2018. The quality - bad. Frosted flowers.

Nuremberg,Germany