1,986 reviews

Read 1,986 Reviews

Getting worse and worse...

Amazon is getting worse and worse. A lot of companies won't support their products or honor warranties if you bought it on Amazon.com because Amazon is basically an unregulated flea market for criminal enterprise. That said you're probably safe buying things like toilet paper, plastic forks, pencils, and other low cost items here. My rule is that if it costs more than $100 buy it at a real store.

St. Louis MO

false

Amazon delivers -- late and in poor condition.

I live overseas. I bought two books at the exorbitant "expedited"* rate. The promised delivery date was about a week later. One or two days AFTER the promised date, I got a message from the local UPS partner saying I could go to the international airport to pick up the books; otherwise, I would have to pay (additional, duplicating) delivery fees (of, I think it was about $15). Only after two or three telephone calls from my bosses (locals) did I finally get my books without paying an additional fee. That was another two days. One of the books had been damaged in transit. I complained to both UPS and Amazon, but neither one had the courtesy to send me a response. *In Germany, I could go to a bookstore and order a book (if published in Germany) and get it the next day at the bookstore without any service fee. -- That is normal service: so much faster than Amazon's expensive "expedited" service.

Kazakhstan

gone downhill

more than half of recent orders were late.

Kentucky

i would buy this

iam really like this item thinks

booneville ms

Star System

Not described adequately

Home

My daughter love Amazon.

I am always buying things on amazon for my kids and I will always speak highly of Amazon. James, my neighbor has a different view and that's ok. Everyone has their opinion and Amazon is solid in my eyes. I hear many attorneys purchase office supplies at amazon as well. I am guilty for just using it for my children, but was attracted to their corp culture. . At the end of the day, my Kids come first. I am sticking to my word. However, I will not allow James to bully me to shop somewhere else.

seasame street

The best site to shop for everything.

Amazon is hands down the best way to shop for whatever you need. They have everything at really good prices.

Jersey City,nj

Good

Good very good

Saudi Arabic

Love Amazon

I am forever looking on amazon, adding things to my wish list, and ordering products its so easy and convenient, does it sometimes take awhile to get those ordered items sure but I don't mind. Have I had to write the companies about products that I've not received again yes but also they've either resent it or instantly refunded my money. I do some cleaning for my mom which she will pay me with an amazon gift card. I have so many items in my Amazon wish list its not funny.

Westland, MI

My amazon experience...

I recently ordered a bulk of items on a Sunday. A couple items said they'd be here Tues. and some said Wed. It was Tuesday and so i looked at my orders and the package said 'delivered' i looked in my mailbox and saw 2 of my items! I then look around for the other box and couldn't find it. I contacted amazon and they told me that the USPS accidentally marked the packages as delivered, and that my packages would be here on Wed. at 4pm. So wed. rolls around and still no package. I then look to see if the packages that were actually SUPPOSED to be here TODAY were here. They said delivered as well. I had to call amazon and spoke to them for 30 MINUTES!!! Turns out all three of my packages were 'lost' and I will not get my items on time. I was supposed to get them in two days with my prime membership but, instead I get my packages more than a week late. How fun! Another contribution to this experience is my mothers order on amazon prime. She ordered a chair of sorts. She received a package today, but was supposed to receive two. She checked the site and the package said it was delivered. It is not here. I am pretty sure that 4 of our packages got lost in the same duration of time. First time I've ever felt unsatisfied with amazon! The 2 different ladies i contacted both had foreign accents and was extremely difficult to understand them. I am not happy that i didn't get anything in return out of all this. They told me lies! Disappointing... Anyways, I am glad they help, this is so rare that amazon did this!!! I still recommend this because amazon is such a fast and easy place!

Granville, OH.