16,044 reviews
Home and Garden Websites, Flowers and Gift Websites
American Meadows

Read 16,044 Reviews

Texas Blue bonnet seeds

Looking forward to planting these beautiful seeds in the spring after I soak them!

Robertsdale, Alabama

Loved my purchase

Experience was great

Chattanooga TN

true

I would snd do buy this product over and over for a few year

The zinnia seeds worked out fine, as usual. I buy enough (1/4 lb) to share with friends. We we r e all happy with results!

Buffalo, NY

I will buy this & other products again from American Meadows

This was my only purchase so far and I am pleased with the product & the service. I took a chance ordering this so late in the season but it was shipped promptly. I did spread the seed even though our weather conditions weren't optimal for seed starting. And instead of warming, the weather got cooler & soil temp was dropping. Amazingly, the seed did sprout but I fear the new grass didn't get strong enough to make it thru our zone 4 winters. I will order more seed & try again in Spring.

Eastern Upper Peninsula of Michigan

true

The seed packets are beautiful...

My experience was just fine. The seeds are part of holiday gifts for some friends and I was delighted at how pretty the packets are.

Newton, NJ

Yes... for sure :)

CS was great to work with and I even talk with Mike the seed guy. I tell everyone about your company and products. Thanks for everything 🌷

Pittsburgh ,Pa.

I would buy again!

Bulbs were shipped at the right time for my area, and arrived promptly. Almost all sprouted. They have already bloomed and I now have some saffron to get me through the winter.

Roanoke, VA

Everything grew. But no blooms

Shipment was fast, and like their guarantee states everything did grow. unfortunately not a single bloom . Very disappointing. I would not recommend this supplier

Long Island NY

false

plants all came up and bloomed

website was easy to navigate and make order.

Kentucky

Texas Bluebonnet Seeds

It was great. I just think it's a bit humorous that I have to order Texas state flower seeds from Vermont!

Houston, TX