Other E-commerce Websites:
Clothing Websites
swimoutlet.com

swimoutlet.com

Lots of variety at good prices

Comments about swimoutlet.com:

My sister-in-law was looking for a specific kind of swimming suit that she couldn't find in Mexico. She asked us to look for one for her in a certain color her in the US. We looked and looked in all the sporting goods stores: Dick's, Sports Authority, Sports Chalet, etc. We couldn't find anything even similar to the style she wanted. We started looking online and we found a few sites that had them. We found one from Tyr, but it was like $200--definitely not what she was interested in paying for a swimsuit. We kept looking and found a few on Amazon that were a little more reasonably priced. Then, we saw this site and started searching. We found the exact suit she wanted in the color and style she was looking for. And the price! It was a steal! We just weren't sure what size to get, which is always a risk with online purchases. It turned out that the suit was a little snug for her, but the material was stretchy and she was really happy. If you are looking for a huge variety of swimwear at really affordable prices, this is the site to look at. Like I said, we searched and searched at many different places but we should have been looking at Swimoutlet.com. Now that we know about it, we'll probably shop here again for more swimwear--especially when they have sales going on!

awesome alternative for finding athletic style suits

from Austin, TX

Comments about swimoutlet.com:

I was in need of a 2 piece suit for a water aerobics class and couldn't find in any local stores.  whatever happened to the 2 piece athletic style suits?  But Swim outlet helped out and I got a great price on the suit!  I'll be shopping there on a regular basis.

Excellent customer service

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about swimoutlet.com:

Excellent customer service.  Had one item missing in my order, called them up and they got it right out to me immediately, no questions asked.  Best prices and selection you'll find anywhere.  Highly recommended.