4.8
Other E-commerce Websites:
Clothing Websites
Sock Dreams

Summary

We at Sock Dreams are a unique & quirky bunch of individuals who value diversity as much as we value comfy socks and great customer service. Our customers come in many sizes, shapes, genders, etc… and so do we. We try our many products as often as we can so that we know what we’re selling you and, hopefully, how it might work for you.

Sock Dreams

4.8

Best Customer Service

I bought two items on my most recent order: Harlequin Diamond OTKs and Extraordinary Elemental Stripes OTKs. These were my first OTKs from Sock Dreams and I'm in love.

I am...Read complete review

I am plus-sized with 17" calves and they fit really well. In particular, the tops of the Extraordinary Stripes don't squeeze my wider thighs, creating a really smooth line. They do benefit from a little sock glue though. The Harlequin Diamond ones also fit through the calf but are a little more snug overall. They do squeeze just a little at the top, not enough to be uncomfortable but it does create a bit of a lumpy visual effect, which might be less than ideal if I intended to wear shorter skirts. However, I prefer to wear skirts that are knee-length, so it's not an issue for me.

Both pairs are really well-made out of nice, warm material with enough thickness to truly feel like socks instead of tights. Very cozy for fall weather!

Not made for thick thighs

I am Puerto Rican and African American, and have thick curvy hips and thighs. These thigh-high socks were too tight and unfortunately did not comfortably make it very much passed my knees. Which is unfortunate because the material is comfortable. After struggling more than I felt was necessary to bring the socks up over my thighs I noticed an uncomfortable tightness pressing into my thigh from the sock. They also roll down so that if your thighs touch then the roll down becomes an added layer of budge between your thighs. These socks are unfortunately not made for curvy/thick women. If you fit into Hollister or Abercrombie jeans comfortably, then you will fit into these socks comfortably. If Hollister and Abercrombie have never been your jeans of choice then you are better off choosing another brand for your thigh-high socks!

Love these socks!

from Alvin, Texas

Comments about Sock Dreams:

I've had trouble finding truly no-show socks that stay on my feet. These absolutely do the trick! I will definitely be buying more!

Rainbow Socks and Leg Warmers

from Mathews, VA

Comments about Sock Dreams:

I'm 6 ft tall... these items were just perfect for me!!!!

Ribbed M Socks lilac

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Sock Dreams:

The shipping was fast and Sock Dreams are very kind, however I was disappointed in the socks I ordered. They are not very soft like they look in the picture, they also do not stretch or have any give to them. I am 21, 5'2" and 150 lbs, and I had measured myself to make sure these would fit me but they did not. I think I will buy again from Sock Dreams because they have great service, but I will look closer before buying a different pair of socks. I wish these had been much softer, they felt like athletic tape just not sticky.

Rainbows and cozy legs

from Prattville, AL

Comments about Sock Dreams:

Easy service. Quick smooth delivery.

I love these socks .

from San Diego , Ca.

Comments about Sock Dreams:

Great Quality, and Great Prices .

Excellent service! Well pleased.

from Indiana

Comments about Sock Dreams:

Prompt service, good price.

I LOVE SOCK DREAMS!!!!!!

from Minneapolis, Mn

Comments about Sock Dreams:

Wonderful! Fast shipping, great quality and fun products

Great

from New York

Comments about Sock Dreams:

Excellent service and fast delivery.

I LOVE THESE SOCKS!!!

from Beloit, WI

Comments about Sock Dreams:

I use these socks for work. They are beyond comfortable, and the grips on the bottom work extremely well for free style dancing, as well as a little added grip for foot positions on the pole (pole aerobics). I am extremely hard on my work gear, and they still last for months with repeated hard core wear and tear, They are my definite favorite foot coverings for work. I own several pairs (mostly in black, but the lavender ones I just got are just as AMAZING), and would recommend them to anyone who needs a little extra grip and comfort on their tootsies for any reason!!

Perfect < 3