1.9
Other Knives & Cutleries:
Flowers and Gift Websites
FloraQueen.com

please do not order from floraqueen

i have ordered a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a BIG BOX of chocolates and a large champagne and instead my mother in law received an ugly bouquet with a few roses, a SMALL obnoxious champagne and A BAG!!!! of chocolates!!! and i spent around 100 euros for this! this was absolutely outrageous!!!! how can you send a BAG, a baaag of chocolates?!?! and a SMALL champagne?!?! they couldn t find a BOX of chocolates anywhere?! would you have offered to someone you love such a miserable package?! i am so ashamed, so dissapointed i cannot express in words!!! and i also paid for morning delivery and it came at noon! this was not a problem, but why did they charge me the morning fee if it did not arrive in the morning?! they take all the money, contact a local florist and pay them scraps. and when i complained to them with photos and proofs they offered me a pathetic discount for my next purchase, like i am ever gonna order from them again! i am absolutely ashamed and appalled of their services and my gift to a beloved person!!! they should be ashamed!!! please, please do not order from floraqueen or you will be dissapointed! should have read the true reviews about them before, not the made up ones on their website where you cannot upload any review whatsoever.

romania

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Bouquet was 1/2 the number of buds shown in the picture. Was not the flower shown and ordered Customer service requested a picture which I sent, they said they could not promise the flowers ordered could be sent. Customer service was terrible to deal with, slow to respond. They never answered or addressed concerns. save your dollars and do not order from them. NOT worth the disappointment

Indianapolis

false

Horribly Horrible Customer Service. They Do Not Care At All.

Unacceptable service! And on Valentine's Day!! There is nothing more to be said. I ordered flowers Valentine's Day online knowing they would likely arrive the next day. Over $100 USD for 2 dozen roses. Actually, they never arrived until 6 days later after 4 emails complaints to FloraQueen. They NEVER attempted to contact me. Not once to say they are having difficulties. NEVER. I had to go to them to find out what happened. It took 2 days for them to offer me a 20% discount on my next purchase. Absolutely do not order from these liars.

Utah, USA

Appalled

I am extremely disappointed with their service. i ordered flowers to be delivered to Marrakesh, to a five star resort my friend was staying at to surprise her. They needed a local number, fair enough. For this the delivery was delayed by a few days, which was not ideal, but ok fine. My friend never received the flowers. When I asked customer service, they didn't apologize. They said " we called the hotel and they did receive the flowers. It is not our fault if your friend never received them." Wow, excuse me? I paid a lot for these flowers, the least they could do is provide details such as who at the hotel received the flowers, the date and time , and more professional florists would send an image of the flowers. Don't use their service. You are in the blind on the status of the flowers ( i had to message multiple times to get the latest status) and they do not take responsibility for any mess ups. I am waiting for them to send me REAL evidence that the flowers have in fact been sent. And if they were sent, they did not just drop it at the reception, without getting a receipt and checking that the recipient is in fact still there at the hotel. This is so basic, I am appalled

Singapore

DO NOT USE FLORA QUEEN

Shockingly bad customer service!!!

Ireland

Don't believe!!!

Don't believe this service they fo nothing!!! They are FRAUDSTERS!!!! I order flowers to my wife birthday - nothing was deliveried!!!!

Russian Federation

Bad service, bad quality

Properly ordered and payed on 11.02.2018, to deliver the flowers on 24.02.2018 to Nuremberg, Germany (not to remote village). The flowers delivered on 26.02.2018. The quality - bad. Frosted flowers.

Nuremberg,Germany

The worst online florist

I've used online flower services for years, but I never had such horrible experience like my recent encounter with FloraQueen. This company is by far the worst I've ever dealt with. At least their Israeli branch. They took my order, my money, waited for days and on the day of actual delivery(!) sent me a e-mail indicating that they failed to find any florist near the specified location, hence my order was canceled... Perhaps that was the case, but why they accepted the order and charged my credit card if they were not able to fulfill it to begin with? Needless to say, FloraQueen ruined a very special day for me and my friends. I had to scramble and found another REAL online florist in Israel, who delivered my flowers. At a later day regretfully. I will never use FloraQueen and would not recommend them to anyone.

Florida

Horrible service. Flowers not delivered. Do not choose them

This kind of companies should just disappear. Managers probably don't care at all about the service they provide and just pay badly their own employees, who don't care at all about their job. That said, my experience: 8th anniversary with my wife, flowers leave floraqueen's office and 12 hours later, no update. Floraqueen does nothing. Two tickets on website, floraqueen does nothing. I believe their ticketing doesn't even work until you've paid. I call. Past 5, no response. I have to call to delivery company. They lost my package. Floraqueen has no idea, of course. Their service is to put flowers in a box. Delivery on time? Who paid for us to take care of that? OH, IT'S 50% OF YOUR JOB AND OF COURSE YOU'RE CHARGING FOR IT! Another 2 tickets the day after, stating no delivery was made: no response 4 hours later. I have to call AGAIN to a 902 (paid) number: apathy and not a single apology. They don't even acknowledge anything or know what happened, and they say they need to study the case. Really I hope you close business at the earliest. Will update on the pain that I foresee it's going to be to recover my money. Such a bad decision. Don't chose them.

Madrid, Spain

false

Never got the flowers but was charged. DO NOT TRUST!!!

I ordered some flowers for my family while they were away for holiday in Spain. It did not get delivered and I got an email saying the address is not full. I asked what information was missing but no one replied me for like a week. They also had the recipient's and my phone numbers to call for directions, but never bothered as it was not a spanish number. Only later I noticed I still got charged for it. Emailed them again, just to get an answer saying they don't take responsibility for not delivering if the address is incorrect. Still not sure whats wrong with the address as my family managed to find it, don't see why a local driver couldn't. Do not order from this company, they don't respect their clients and customer service is horrendous.

United Kingdom