Other E-commerce Websites:

FloraQueen.com

Pros

Cons

International florist who shows they care for Mom & Mother Earth

**In celebration for Mother's Day, Floraqueen.com** will plant 5 trees for every order they receive throughout May. Their selection of flowers is pretty extensive and they deliver internationally. I think they are a bit expensive but hey... it seems almost every other florist is too.

Be aware doing business with Flora Queen.

Hi,

Hi,

I did pay $97 for a bouquet of flowers to be delivered in Sweden on September 18. The flowers were not delivered and they took my money and not willing to refund it back. I emailed them since then almost daily and I received only one response back on Sept 23rd that I provided wrong address and wrong phone number. I double checked the address and phone number send it back again with same info, no response since then. The customer service is unacceptable for this kind of business. Basically they took my money and no service provided. Please BE AWARE doing business with Flora Queen. No phone# to call them back. They can be contacted only via Email Chat.

Horrible service. Flowers not delivered. Do not choose them

from Madrid, Spain

Comments about FloraQueen.com:

This kind of companies should just disappear. Managers probably don't care at all about the service they provide and just pay badly their own employees, who don't care at all about their job.

That said, my experience: 8th anniversary with my wife, flowers leave floraqueen's office and 12 hours later, no update. Floraqueen does nothing.

Two tickets on website, floraqueen does nothing. I believe their ticketing doesn't even work until you've paid.

I call. Past 5, no response.

I have to call to delivery company. They lost my package. Floraqueen has no idea, of course. Their service is to put flowers in a box. Delivery on time? Who paid for us to take care of that? OH, IT'S 50% OF YOUR JOB AND OF COURSE YOU'RE CHARGING FOR IT!

Another 2 tickets the day after, stating no delivery was made: no response 4 hours later.

I have to call AGAIN to a 902 (paid) number: apathy and not a single apology. They don't even acknowledge anything or know what happened, and they say they need to study the case.

Really I hope you close business at the earliest. Will update on the pain that I foresee it's going to be to recover my money.

Such a bad decision. Don't chose them.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Never got the flowers but was charged. DO NOT TRUST!!!

from United Kingdom

Comments about FloraQueen.com:

I ordered some flowers for my family while they were away for holiday in Spain.

It did not get delivered and I got an email saying the address is not full. I asked what information was missing but no one replied me for like a week.

They also had the recipient's and my phone numbers to call for directions, but never bothered as it was not a spanish number.

Only later I noticed I still got charged for it. Emailed them again, just to get an answer saying they don't take responsibility for not delivering if the address is incorrect. Still not sure whats wrong with the address as my family managed to find it, don't see why a local driver couldn't.

Do not order from this company, they don't respect their clients and customer service is horrendous.

Not worth the money. Nothing like the website!

from Australia

Comments about FloraQueen.com:

Arranged flowers to be sent to Singapore for our daughters birthday. Very disappointing. Nothing like the website photo. Much smaller and not gorgeous as the photo they display. Showed up a day late. They admitted the bunch was small and offered to refund 8 euros which is not a lot. The correct bunch should have been recent out. Never deal with them again.

Awful

from Italy

Comments about FloraQueen.com:

Very awful company! Delivered 4 days late after birthday! We was a home all day! According FQ rules had to call on the phone or write a email. None of this was! Flowers old!!!

Waste of Time and Effort, do not use

from Reading, UK

Waste of time and money

their site says "utmost punctuality" and "We are fast, convenient and dependable."

Nothing could be further from my experience; they couldn't find the address, nor could they find a florist to fulfil the order until I googled it for them.
When the flowers arrived late on valentines day, floraqueen promised to send chocolates as an apology. None Arrived.
When I complained that the flowers were not of a good standard, and that I'd had to google it for them, Floraqueen offered an (inadequate) refund, and then failed to deliver that too.
Save your money, make the call yourself and talk direct to the florist.

Worst Nightmare

from Athens, Greece

Comments about FloraQueen.com:

A love idea turned into a nightmare! Charges to my credit card were made a week before the expected delivery date, but ONE WEEK AFTER THAT DATE my purchase had not reached its destination. On top of that, customer service just replied with lame excuses and ridiculous discounts to hook me up by buying more from them. Seriously?!! Never again and hope everyone reads this before making the same mistake!

Very dissapointed

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about FloraQueen.com:

I love getting flowers for any occasion and I also love giving them. It's hard when I have hardly no time to go to a florist and pick out with my own eyes the best flowers I can find. Not to mention they are not always the cheapest in a florist. Also do to having a very hard time with other flower services in the past being on both ends, getting old flowers or sending someone what you think are going to be beautiful but hearing something different. So after using a few unsuccessful sites, I came across flora queen.com which I did review first and it was a pretty mixed reaction of both good and bad. What they were displaying were beautiful, the vases were beautiful, and it seemed like a somewhat reasonable price. I figured it was worth trying, but I really put my trust into them and unfortunately it was the same old story. I had them sent to my mom for her birthday in the first place. So I'll start from the beginning. The flowers I seen online looked beautiful, roses with other beautiful flowers mixed in with them in a beautiful vase. They were a little pricey because I opted to have them shipped faster hoping that the faster they shipped, the fresher they would be. I couldn't have been more wrong. I was at my moms when they were delivered all excited and there they were. Browned roses and not the flowers I seen with them, but what looked like I could have picked out of a run down garden. Not to mention two roses missing and a completely different vase that was more like hard plastic than glass. My heart dropped and even though my mom is a great person and would never complain, I was so frustrated I immediately called and contacted customer service. I was told this had never happened and they didn't understand why I didn't receieve the right flowers, why they were wilted, and why I didn't receieve as many as I should have. They offered a credit. That's all. Not a refund but just a credit. Please research before purchasing flowers. Not many are reliable at all.

Great idea, disappointing follow through

from Ohio

Comments about FloraQueen.com:

I got a bouquet of 24 roses and a vase from FloraQueen for my 10 year anniversary with my wife. My wife was travelling in Lisbon. I bought them in advance, all information was correct and my wife was aware she should be home and alert so she could receive her surprise. The delivery date came and went and the flowers were not delivered. They didn't attempt to deliver them the next day since it was a Sunday. I contacted support and was initially met with deflection.

I explained clearly that I had proof of my order, the email confirmation stating the florist had been chosen and the IM conversation I had with my wife asking her if she had received anything yet. Due to them dropping the ball, I had to spoil the surprise and our anniversary date passed. I asked for a refund, which they refused at first, but after consulting with management I got a full refund.

It's a great idea for a business and I understand that since they contract the work out to florists all over the place that it's hard to control things completely. However, they kept claiming that my wife hadn't been home when the delivery attempt was made, but if anyone tried to deliver her flowers they didn't leave any notes, attempt to call her (I provided her phone number) and my wife's roommate also didn't hear or see anyone.

All in all, it was worth a try and I'm happy they refunded me without too much hassle. I don't recommend them in general, but if you do choose them, make sure you keep details on everything you do, take screenshots and don't back down if they mess up.

Absolutely Unacceptable

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about FloraQueen.com:

Absolutely awful. Never got confirmation from them on my order. I got a PayPal transaction ID but nothing from them. After contacting, they said there is no order, so I provided the PayPal transaction ID and they still can't find it! Ridiculous!!! I had death in the family, my family needs support abroad with flowers, these people are NOT RELIABLE! Please do not use them, this business needs to be shut down for good!

P.S. Tried calling them...Automatic system said to press 1 if I want to speak in English, so I did. A guy picks up, says something in spanish. I say Hello, and you know what he did? He hung up. Yes, he did. Again, DO NOT USE.

DEAD Flowers

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about FloraQueen.com:

Just the most terrible flower service out there!
Flowers arrived 14 days late and they were off course DEAD!!!!
Unbelievable