Other Makeup Brushes & Tools:
e.l.f.
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush #1815

e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush #1815

A base product everyone needs

Comments about e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush #1815:

This is just a basic product that everyone should have. It's high-quality and works the same as more expensive brands while still being affordable. I didn't have any problems with it; although, occasionally the little hairs do fall out. Overall, it's a great product. I would recommend it for everyone who wears makeup.

Eyes that twinkle

from New Jersey

Comments about e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush #1815:

I recently purchased this brush and have to say I really like it. Very soft to the feel for your eyes and it put on just the right amount of eyeshadow. This brush is definitely a quality brush as it does the job and makes your eyes look beautiful. Treat yourself to something special like this brush and you will not be disappointed as you will see the difference in the way your makeup looks and stays on. What I also like about this brush is that it is so easy to wash. If your like me I periodically like to clean my brushes and rid them totally of any color and at first I was not sure if this brush woud fall apart on me but it didn't. It washed out sper and dried like it was brand new again. It's great as I can tell I wilk own this brush for a very long time which is great so I can use the extra money to purchase extra colors to try. This is also great to add to someone gift as I feel all females can use a new brush.

a must have for every beauty bag

from Lexington, KY

Comments about e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush #1815:

I adore this brush!! It puts my eye makeup so smoothly, with no pulling or tugging around the sensitive eye area. Can't live without it! Once again e.l.f offers superb quality at an affordable price. It also cleans well, just swish it in some soapy water, rinse and air dry. This was the first e.l.f. brush I purchased and I will be going back for more

e.l.f brush - quality for a low price!

from Cary, IL

Comments about e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush #1815:

This is a great brush for a super low price! I have read many reviews this brush sheds and is not that great, but I am here to tell you that from my experience, they are WRONG!! This is a fabulous little brush. It precisely applies eyeshadows and shadow primers just as if it were one of the pricey shadow applicators. It holds the shadow with out flaking off and making a huge mess! Gone are the days of ruined clothing, messy makeup and. endless re-dos. I can trust this brush for flawless application of my darkest shadows giving me the professional smoky eye look that is so popular these days. One other cool thing is that it is just the right size to put in my purse when I go out at night for fast touch ups.

A little tough but gets the job done

from Wichita, KS

Comments about e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush #1815:

It's a really great brush considering the price.

It fits the shape of my eye really well and fills it in nicely.

However, the bristles are a little tough without conditioning, and though I've read about how to condition them, I don't really know where to find conditioner for it.

My e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush is my go-to brush!

from Columbia, SC

Comments about e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush #1815:

When I first ordered the e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush, I expected to get a cheaply made, small brush. I really expected the bristles to be hard or to fall out easily. Wow, was I surprised! This brush is worth much more than I paid for it! I've since bought 6 more. The brush has a long, comfortable handle and soft, contoured bristles that make it ideal for applying eyeshadow to all areas of the lid. (It is too bulky to use for lining the lower lid.) All of my e.l.f. eyeshadow brushes have been in use (daily) for almost a year now. They have all retained their original shape, the bristles have not fallen out, and the brushes are still in excellent condition! I can't think of a single complaint that I have about these brushes! I only wish I had know about them sooner!

I loooove ELF make up brushes.

from West Monroe, LA

Comments about e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush #1815:

E.L.F probably has the greatest stuff there is.  I love Elf's brushes.  I, myself, own about twenty.  I love every single one of them.  The brushes very inexpensive while still having the quality of an expensive MAC brush.

I highly reccommend anything ELF.

The Brush That Made Me Blush

from Memphis, TN

Comments about e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush #1815:

I absolutely love this brush! It was very affordable. So affordable that I've purched 3 of them. I use mine everyday to apply my eye shadows and I love the results. It does the same job those other pricey brushes do for a fraction of the cost. This item is perfect for those that want good, quality beauty products but don't want to shell out all of their hard earned money on them. I would definitely recommend this product.

LOVE IT, BOUGHT FIVES.

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush #1815:

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT MORE THAN THEIR EYESHADOW "C" BRUSH IN THEIR STUDIO LINE. IT IS EASY TO USE AND FEELS LIGHT IN YOUR HAND. I USE THIS BRUSH AS AN ALL-IN-ONE TOOL (LID, BROW BONE, CREASE, OUTER CORNER). I ACTUALLY BOUGHT FIVE OF THIS BRUSHES, BACKUPS.

e.l.f. offers a nice brush at a great price

from Huntington, WV

Comments about e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush #1815:

I am new to the e.l.f. brand~just happened to discover their website recently and placed an order which included this eyeshadow brush.  I wasn't too hopeful due to the inexpensive cost but to my surprise this little brush is very nice.  It is compact in size, very soft and seems durable after a few weeks of use thus far.  I have been very pleased with all the e.l.f. products that I purchased.  The low cost has not equalled low quality at all.  I would definitely buy this product again.