4.9

e.l.f. Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush #1805

4.9

Blends Beautifully

Comments about e.l.f. Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush #1805:

I purchased the e.l.f Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush #1805 when I purchased a blush that came with a terrible little brush. I must say that I couldn't have gone with a better brush. This brush is so smooth and the bristles just applied the blush beautifully. It blended my blush so well with my foundation that you could barely tell that I was wearing any make-up at all. It is also perfect size. Not too big and not too small. I feel like I am painting on my cheek bones with this brush. Similar brushes can be pretty expensive but I didn't pay much for mine and wouldn't trade it for a more expensive brush. I have cleaned my brush about four times since I have had it and it held up through every cleaning without losing hardly any bristles. I have used this now for applying both blush and bronzer to face, and both look amazing when I do. I would recommend this brush to ladies who are looking for a great application/blending brush in one. Feels really great on the skin too!

e.l.f.'s Blushing Bronzing & Blending brush is my favorite brush

from Layton, UT

Comments about e.l.f. Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush #1805:

I got this brush to use for blush but unexpectedly fell in love with it for contouring. The angle of it is perfect. It fits so nicely with the curves of my face. This brush was one of the first e.l.f. brushes I bought and I was surprised by how nice the brushes looked for the price. I really liked the ivory-colored handles, with e.l.f.'s name stamped in with silver. I love the red bristles, and I I think this brush is pretty soft. I've used this brush on lots of people and have only had one complaint, from my sister. She said the bristles were too hard. Also, I do notice now that the brush doesn't seem to be as soft and full as it once was, but I've had it for a few months now and have gotten some pretty great use out of it. It's fair to say it just needs to be replaced at this point. (Because of the regular signs of wear and since my son just used it as a toilet brush). As I mentioned in a previous review I am anxious to try the studio line of brushes so I don't know that I'll be purchasing another one of these, but I would recommend it to anyone. It was a great starter brush for me and really for anyone, I imagine.

great brush for the price

from Harvey, ND

Comments about e.l.f. Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush #1805:

For the price you cannot beat any other brush! I love the fact that this brush has held up as well as some of my professional brushes. Now realize that for 1.00 you can't do better so if you get what you pay for!

A brush that feels like a feather

from Gaithersburg, MD

Comments about e.l.f. Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush #1805:

The A.L.F. bronzing brush is of such high quality and so soft, it'll feel like a feather on your face.  Crafted with the highest quality materials, it'll be a sexy-woman's addition to their make up collection.

Finally a brush that doesn't shed!

from New York, NY

Comments about e.l.f. Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush #1805:

I LOVE my brush from e.l.f. It applies my blush and bronzer perfectly on my cheeks, and the best part is it dosent leave behind pieces of the brush behind! It also really soft which is definatley a positive.

The softest cheap brush out there

from New York, NY

Comments about e.l.f. Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush #1805:

I'm very glad elf has a high quality blushing bronzing and blending brush for such an affordable price. It's also nice because I read somewhere that elf recently won an award from PETA for "best cruelty free cosmetics" so you know that animals were not harmed while making these brushes.

Love this brush.

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about e.l.f. Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush #1805:

This brush is great!! It brushes on anything from minerals to blush and blends in the makeup really well, of course if you have the right tone for your skin though! My only complaint would be is that its kinda long so its hard to put in my make-up bag, besides that it was definitely a great buy. Thanks again, e.l.f.!