Other Makeup Brushes & Tools:
e.l.f. Concealer Brush #1821

e.l.f. Concealer Brush #1821

so great.. must have!

Comments about e.l.f. Concealer Brush #1821:

using a concealer on top of pimples is a must do to get that flawless skin look... and with this brush, for a super small price, you can have just that! it's a perfect shape with a soft brush and it aids in making your makeup routine that much easier. i love elf cosmetics!

Great, versatile brush

Comments about e.l.f. Concealer Brush #1821:

This is a great brush. The bristles feel very soft but they don't have much "give", they're stiff enough to get the job done, and they don't fall out. The handle does feel a little flimsy and cheap but that's not a big deal. I don't actually use this brush for concealer, I have a few that I use as lip brushes and then one that's my backup eyebrow brush when I can't find my actual one. I've also used one as an eyeliner brush in a pinch. Really great product, really fabulous price.

Too small for blemishes

from Naperville, IL

Comments about e.l.f. Concealer Brush #1821:

I got this brush because I needed something to conceal my acne and dark spots. This was good for covering tiny spots that are not raised. However, if you want to cover actual acne or large spots, don't waste your time with this brush! Its bristles are super tiny and it would take about 30 minutes to get good coverage. I would not use this brush to conceal - instead, I would use a larger foundation brush by elf. You definitely might have trouble covering dark under eye circles with this brush as well... it's just so small. I think your makeup routine would benefit more with a bigger concealer brush. I'm sure if you really had a long time to get ready, and if you were very patient, this brush would work for your lifestyle.

Overall, if you're looking for a brush to cover a lot, don't buy this, but if you're on a budget and don't use much concealer, then this brush is OK for you. I'm not sure when I'd use this again... perhaps to apply eyeliner or something.