Other Air Purifiers:

Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier

Pros

Cons

• Filter Availability:

Makes My Cat Allergy Alot Less Stressful!

Comments about Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier:

So with the birth of my daughter, in addition to the fact that my husband acquired a cat in the house, it was time we needed a air purifier, and I am very impressed with the Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier 510, because it managed to make my allergy to cats a lot less stressful, and the air pure for my daughter. I think the lack of noisy sounds while this air purifier is in performance, really makes it great when my daughter is taking naps. It is easliy functional, and doesn't require a tech savy person to manage the functions. I would high recommend this air purifier to anyone, even if you don't have allergies, and just want fresh quiet air!

Ease of Maintenance
It does take some getting used to, to keep this air purifier clea, and running at its best performace, but anyone can handle it, and it's worth it to have in your home, no matter what!

I would usually be miserable with a cat in our home, but with this purifier, sometimes I don't even notice, or forget there's a cat even living here.

Excellent quality and long-lasting

Comments about Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier:

I've had this air purifier for a year now, so I feel comfortable in saying that it is excellent quality, durable, and very long-lasting. My girlfriend has asthma, so when she moved in with me last year, I wanted to make sure that it would be as safe for her as possible -- especially since there had been a mold problem in the bedroom in the past. I was also concerned about her allergies, as our dogs sleep in the bedroom with us. She used to have pretty bad allergies when she would sleep over before the air purifier, but ever since it's been around, she's seen huge improvements.

Ease of Maintenance
I had to change the carbon pre-filter, and it was very easy. Operating the purifier itself is also extremely easy; just the push of a button.

Dust/Allergen Removal
Noticeable difference in terms of less dust in the room and less allergies!

Filter Availability
Easy to find on lots of websites (and probably in person, but I'm not sure).

Extremely durable.

I couldn't be happier with the results.

Very straightforward, simple design.

• Filter Availability:

Keeps me out of the hospital!

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier:

A couple of years ago I started having a lot of breathing problems and finally was tested and found out that I have a bunch of allergies, many of them environmental one such as dust, dogs, and mold. I began having weekly allergy shots which actually caused me to have severe reactions if there was too much in the environment around me after I had gotten the shots. I am a huge researcher and found that Consumer Reports LOVES this air purifier because it is highly effeictive and not very loud when compaired to other air purifiers on the market! It is a lot of money, but it keeps me from haveing reactions that make me go to the hospital so it is so worth it. I get my shots and go home and stay in the room where I keep the air purifier and I haven't been back to the hospital since starting to do that! It really makes the air smell fresher and I find that I sleep better when I have it on too! Bite the bullet and spend the money if you can because it is really worth it!

Whirlpool Whispure 510 Air Purifier is a lifesaver

from Orem, UT

Comments about Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier:

I am very sensitive to various allergens, and I spend a lot of time and care trying to ensure my environment is clean and allergen free. The Whirlpool Whispure 510 Air Purifier makes this job so much easier. When I have it on I notice I sneeze less, have less congestion, and can sleep better at night. It is the top rated purifier by Consumer Reports and that is what initially attracted me to it. I have noticed a huge difference in the quality of my health as a result. I have had it on constantly, for about 5 months now and it is still going strong, just as effective ever. Though it is their most expensive model, I think it is worth the money as it has made a huge difference in my daily life.