Other Air Purifiers:

Holmes HEPA Type Desktop Air Purifier

Great Product

from Nottingham, PA

Comments about Holmes HEPA Type Desktop Air Purifier:

I have had this product for a while now and it is great. I dont have to change the filter very often so thats great. I cleans the air, takes out all the little particals flying in the air. Its just an all around great product!! I would recommend this to my friends and family over and over again!

noisy lil bugger actually works!

from Abilene, TX

Comments about Holmes HEPA Type Desktop Air Purifier:

This product is quite noisy even when the setting is on quiet but It actually works better then most I've tried.  I got it to eliminate or cut back on the smoking smell in the house.  Although it doesn't completely get rid of it, it does tone it down quite a bit, the filters are expensive but last a couple of months so it's worth the money.

Extremly happy with my Air purifer.

from Lindenhurst, NY

Comments about Holmes HEPA Type Desktop Air Purifier:

I've had my air purifier (Holmes HAP243) for over a year now and I can tell the difference in the air from room to room. The air is fresh clean seems silly but a little cooler, I have it in my bedroom so I can sleep comfortable with knowing the air that I am sleeping in is being purified.

The replacement filters are also easy to change and when you see what was in your air that is in the filter give you relief to know that your air purifier is working and removing all the dust,pet hair and just the stale air other things not seen.

Awesome

from Chetek, WI

Comments about Holmes HEPA Type Desktop Air Purifier:

I am writing about a Holmes Air Purifier. My husband and myself smoke in our house. I have a son who is 15 and does not like the smell of cigarrett smoke. He complaines about the smell ALL the time. We have one of these in our home. When it is on our son will actually be in the same room with us. This works wonderfully. Definately a great investment. Thank you.

This product is cost efficient and compact.

from East Providence, RI

Comments about Holmes HEPA Type Desktop Air Purifier:

The Holmes Air Purifier really came in handy last fall when my husband was suffering from allergies at night and wasn't getting any sleep--and neither was anybody else. We bought the air purifier which was inexpensive compared to some of the others and compact so he could keep it right on the night stand. It has really helped eliminate some of the allergen triggers. Thanks for a good night sleep!