Other Microwave Ovens:

Whirlpool 1000 Watt 1.8 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

Powerful performance, even heating, several settings.

Comments about Whirlpool 1000 Watt 1.8 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

This microwave is excellent. Regardless of the setting, or power you choose, it heats foods evenly. So, you do not have to worry about the middle of your food being frozen and outside being cooked when you are heating, reheating, or otherwise cooking a frozen meal. It also has different power settings. For foods that burn easily, you can adjust power to a lower setting or mid-cook, to ensure it doesn't burn, while cooking all the way through. It features a popcorn, heat, reheat, bake, and a few other settings as well. This allows you to microwave nearly any food, without worrying about how it is going to turn out.

If you want something functional, easy to use, easy to set, and a microwave that has various settings for nearly any food you want to heat or cook up, this is a great option, and it is reasonably priced with newer convection oven and microwave models that are available today.

Whirlpool Over the range microwave

from Booneville, AR

Comments about Whirlpool 1000 Watt 1.8 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

Liked this microwave a lot we bought it five years ago when we remodeled our house. Sad thing is it hasn't stood up to the trials of life very well. It worked very well until about a month ago and it just stopped heating. Everything else still works the light the heat detector that senses heat from the range top. But if it's not going to heat food or defrost my food the other things don't help me. I was told the part to fix it would be more that it's worth and to just get a new microwave. Oh well good while it lasted I guess but in my opinion a microwave should last more than five years.

Worked very well until it stopped heating.

Settings/Features
Really liked the features on the microwave had plenty of settings to do anything you wanted with food.

Very easy to clean. Loved the stainless steel finish didn't get grubby finger prints all over it.

Very easy to use. My whole family used it and had no problems with it.

Just did not hold up for us. Going to be sad to see it go as we really did like the microwave but that's how things go.

The design is what attracted my husband and I to this product when we were remodeling.

Whirlpool 1000 Watt 1.8 Cu Ft. Over the Range Microwave Oven

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Whirlpool 1000 Watt 1.8 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

After remodeling the kitchen with new everything, we had to get new appliances. After deciding on the Whirlpool Range, we decided to get the matching microwave as well.

It's amazing how much we use it compared to the old free standing microwave we had. This heats much more evenly without the hot outside and cold in the middle problem we had with our old microwave.

Settings/Features
It's really pretty easy to set and program. Everything is on a digital control panel. of course it doesn't hurt to read directions. Once you've done that and used it for a while, it's really simple.

I use a damp cloth or paper towels to clean it. Usually it's very simple other than the standard spaghetti sauce. Don't let it dry and it's a breeze.

Well as I said before, read the directions for more in depth use but it's pretty self explanatory.

We've had this unit a year now with lot's of everyday use and it's working as well as the day we installed it.

The design is pretty standard but it goes well with the range we bought so yes, it's a good match.

• Settings/Features:

the perfect over the range microwave oven

Comments about Whirlpool 1000 Watt 1.8 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

We just moved into our new home where we have the Whirlpool over the range microwave oven and I love it! Before we just had a small countertop microwave and I would dread using it. It didn't look right anywhere and it always needed cleaning. Now I have the over the range and it stays clean, looks great, and takes up zero space. I just sit and think up things I can cook in it, I can't use it enough.

Whether you are cooking a turkey, a meatloaf, a cake or whatever you want to try you cannot beat the performance of the Whirlpool over the range microwave oven.

Settings/Features
The settings are features are wonderful from making popcorn to baking a chicken there is every setting you will need on this microwave.

Since all you see is the front door of the microwave and of course the inside, cleaning couldn't be any easier.

Very easy to use for whatever you want to cook, just push the power setting and let the Whirlpool do the rest.

The stainless and glass front can be cleaned with a rag and glass cleaner and the inside just wipes down after use.

Looks great, you see very little since it is over the range but the design looks wonderful!

• Settings/Features:

Best free Whirlpool macrowave I ever got!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Whirlpool 1000 Watt 1.8 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven:

I live in an apartment, and the landlord provides the kitchen appliances, including the microwave. I had a terrible microwave, but onc eit busted, the landlord replaced it with this whirlpool microwave...

It's a dream! Not only does the microwave have countless settings and reheating options, it have an easy to use defrost and other features that help in not burning or harming foods whether it be solid or liquid!