3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

I upload digital pictures to Walgreens.com & pick up my prints!

**Walgreens.com Photo**

**Walgreens.com Photo**

**What is it?**The photo section of **Walgreens.com **is where you upload digital pictures to be printed and they can either be mailed to you or can be picked up at your neighborhood **Walgreens**.  There is an option where you can have them ready immediately (within an hour) or later that day.  You can pay securely online via credit card or upon pickup in store.

**My Viewpoint!**I love uploading my pictures to **Walgreens.com**.  In the past I have used a variety of different online websites for uploading and printing pictures.  After I take pictures, I like to have them in my hands! I want to see them in print!  I'm an instant gratification girl and like Barooka says "I want it now"!

That's why **Walgreens.com** works great for me and my instant photo demands.  I can upload from the privacy of my own home instead of standing at the kiosk in the store.  Then, in just a few hours, my pictures will be ready!  I have never had to wait longer than 1.5 hours.  That includes 40 picture birthday invitations that I had made for my daughter's birthday.

**Walgreens.com** is constantly having great deals on photo prints.  Last week, they were offering a deal for 10 cents a print.  That's the best I have ever seen!

**Walgreens.com Photo** offers a variety of services involving your photos.  Besides being able to choose 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 sizes...**Walgreens.com Photo** offers you the option of having your picture blown up to poster size! (I'm thinking I would have loved this feature as a teenager!)  You can also have your pictures made into photo clings, custom framed, calendars, cards, scrapbooks, mousepads, tshirts and so much more.  The gift options are great!  I ordered a coffee cup for my Mom with the kids picture on it and she loved it!

The next time you have some pictures to be developed, check out **Walgreens.com's Photo** shop and look around.

Sign up and receive the email discounts for great deals!

Walgreens has Too Many Sale Items Out of Stock

I have conflicting feelings about **Walgreens Drug Store**.  On the one hand, Walgreens has been very efficient in handling my prescriptions, and the pharmacists have been helpful in answering questions about over-the-counter items.  However, on the other hand, Walgreens has a reputation for not having enough sale items in stock.  There's no question that Walgreens is convenient; drive in any direction for five minutes and you're bound to find a store.   There is even the **Walgreens.com** website where I conveniently order my maintenance prescriptions.  However, the convenience quickly becomes cancelled out by the frustrating experience of low- or no-stock items on the shelves.

At Walgreens.com I can log in and quickly review my prescription history, make refill requests, and select the time, date, and location where I will pick up my order.  The system remembers my preferred location, but I can quickly change locations if desired.  That came in handy when I needed a refill during a vacation

The automatic refill service makes it effortless to get my prescriptions renewed.  I don't have to worry about running out of medicine because I've forgotten to call for refills.  If necessary, the pharmacy will call my doctor when my refills have run out, and then they send me an email to let me know when the medicine is ready for pick up.

The part of Walgreens that bugs me the most is when I've spent time looking through their sales circular and clipped coupons only to discover that the item is out of stock.  A couple of times I've had *"Buy One Get One Free"* coupons and couldn't use them because there was only one item on the shelf.  One.

Overall, **Walgreens** seems to work better for me as a pharmacy rather than a place to buy most of my household items.  I'd rather go to CVS or Target than attempt to find sale items at my local Walgreens.

Walgreens Website Has It All And More

from Worcester, Ma.

Comments about Walgreens.com:

I signed up for the Walgreens website because I wanted to keep track of my prescriptions. The site is awesome in so many ways! Not only can I order refills, but they also remind me by email when my prescriptions are ready to be picked up. If there's ever a problem or I have a question, they have Pharmacy Chat right there on the site. Aside from prescriptions, I found many other wonderful benefits of this site. You can buy anything they sell in the store, plus items they don't. They have reviews to read on most items and they encourage you to leave reviews, too. I can keep track of my Balance Rewards from here. And if you look they offer rewards for living healthy. You set goals to eat right, walk, exercise...and when you log in each day with your results, it adds points to your rewards card. As far as shopping goes, they make it as easy as possible. I was searching for some vitamins and herbal supplements for specific conditions. Instead of having to browse everything for what I need, they actually have an option where you can search by condition. Bottom line is that this site has everything I need in one place. I love it!

Horrible photo service.

from Oakland

Comments about Walgreens.com:

First and last time using their photo service 3 weeks late and they can't find it.

Photo Cropping on Cards and Gifts Needs Quality Attention

from Oshkosh, WI

Comments about Walgreens.com:

This past week I ordered both Christmas photo cards, at my local Walgreens and ordered an ornament gift online. Both orders had problems with cropping upon pick-up/delivery and were not in the position shown on the screen when I placed the order. The problem was with how the machine cut the photos - part of a head in a family portrait was cropped off, as well as the decorative border. Customer service was excellent getting things shifted and reprinted. A photo ornament came in the mail from Walgreens.com site, and this too, had a photo and evergreen/holly design shifted way off and was not centered on the ornament. It again looks like a machine issue. There should be a visually trained person handling quality control so these items do not get printed differently than the way we view them on the screen when we spend the time online composing them. Before they get sent off, a person should be checking for quality. Customer service online gave me a full refund, and I appreciated that!

Not really a 24 Hour Pharmacy

from Oshkosh, WI

Comments about Walgreens.com:

I went to my local "24 Hour" Walgreen pharmacy at 5:30pm to drop off a script with the intent of picking up my prescription the following morning before work. I explained that I'd need to pick it up before 6a.m. I was told they would not begin to start working on my script until 8am the following morning(store policy). I'd recommend calling ahead before relying on 24 Hour Service as it is not as advertised, at least at the Walgreen on my corner.

DO NOT USE FOR DISPOSABLE CAMERAL DEVELOPING!

from Wilmington DE

Comments about Walgreens.com:

I used disposable camera's at my wedding and took my camera's to here for developing. The tickets I was given indicated that the delivery date was one week later, however the ticket does say that this is not guaranteed. I go to pick up my pictures one day after the stated delivery date and was told at that time that it normally takes 10 days. I go back again today (day 11) and am now being told that it takes between 2-3 weeks. First of all, why state a delivery date of one week, when it takes 2-3 weeks? In addition, since when, in 2015, does it take three weeks to develop film? The Fotomat's in the 80's didn't even take this long! I have, in the past, gone to CVS for film development, and at most the processing took 72 hours or 3 days tops. I live closest to this store and frankly thought nothing of it, until now. It is extremely disappointing that I now have to wait a month until I can see the pictures from my wedding day. I will never use them again for any photo services after this experience.

The store is better than the website

from Troy NY

Verified Reviewer

Comments about Walgreens.com:

Using this store in person, where you drive in and pick things up is usually a pretty great experience. The staff is helpful, the prices are reasonable, and your prescriptions are generally available at the time you have been instructed to pick them up.

The website is another story though. Allegedly you can log in, view your available prescriptions, and schedule a pick up. I've had seriously problems with this however. Sometimes they say I did not place an order online for pickup, and I have to wait an additional 20-30 minutes ... and I've also had them fill the WRONG prescription ... which I didn't notice until I got home. So there's another hour of my life - driving back and making sure they get it right.

My other annoyance is that there's often a lot of "sale" items online, that I have
- put in my cart
- paid for
- checked out
and then later gotten a notification that they did not actually have the item in stock and I've been refunded. Well that's annoying - if you advertise an item on sale, you shouldn't let anyone purchase it unless you actually have it!

I would not recommend using this website - stick to calling and going in to the store itself.

Just ok, good for photos

from New York, NY

Verified Reviewer

Comments about Walgreens.com:

To get the best deals with this website you need to sign up for emails. The problem is that I get way too many emails from them. They do have good photo deals and it is easy to upload the photos and either have them mailed or pick them up in your local store. I did have a hard time navigating the site to make a calendar, but that could be because I use a tablet instead of a computer. Regardless of why, I did get it to work with snapfish. This website frequently offers free photo brag books etc from the photo department. Customer service is pretty helpful as well. Once they game me someone else's photos so they sent me new ones free of shipping and gave me 25 free prints as well. I have ordered other items when they have had free shipping or discounts as they do have some good sales. Also, this website is good for prescriptions. At the end of the year, you can have a print out of all your medications that have been filled. I used this once for taxes. However, the website is very simple and plain.

Simple interface with good selection

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Walgreens.com:

Walgreens.com is a nice website for shopping. I find the best price and quality for photo gifts of any kind can be found here, as well as makeup and beauty supplies. I am always surprised with the amount of products I can find, as I always had the impression Walgreens was a small neighborhood drug store.

The website is easy to navigate and to search for products. The photo section of the website is especially easy to use. I wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a photo gift.

Product Selection
Walgreens has a surprisingly vast product selection. It has become so much more than a drugstore. I find this has the best selection of makeup and beauty products of anywhere and the prices are are comparable to that of big box retailers.

Product Pricing
Unless buying a product on sale, Walgreens will never be the cheapest place. However, I have found some of the best deals ever with Walgreens and this always keeps me coming back.

• Shipping and Returns:

Pretty good, not perfect.

from Troy NY

Comments about Walgreens.com:

Walgreens.com is an okay site. It has a good selection of drugstore products and over-the-counter medicines, which you can pick up in store or have shipped to you. There's also the option to upload and develop photos, and the option to have your prescriptions filled and manage them online.

I've never had any issues with the accuracy of photo or merchandise orders, but sometimes Walgreens emails me coupons, which then don't work when I get to Walgreen.com - and that's pretty annoying.

The prescription management system is the worst part of the website though. I have my prescription on "ready-fill" and I will get an e-mail saying a script is ready, I will check the website to confirm this, the website will say everything is good, and then the store seems to have no idea what I am talking about. It happened so many times that I switched to another pharmacy.

Customer Service
The prescription service needs to be fixed, the staff tries to be helpful, but it's very annoying to have the website say one thing and the in-store staff say the opposite.

• Shipping and Returns:

Easy prescription fill up.

Comments about Walgreens.com:

I used Walgreens.com, CVS.com, and Walmart.com for prescriptions. Of the three, I find Walgreens has most drugs that the others do not. Also, prices are extremely low, even if you do not have insurance when you are purchasing prescriptions. I like the fact that they have generic options for most prescriptions as well. With these generics, you are going to pay a fraction of the price (generally $4-$6) for a month, which is less than half the price that you would pay for most name brand drugs. I also like the ease of use. You can easily set up a pick up time, so that you don't go without your medication if you are running out. They also have a notification button, so if you do not have any refills remaining, you can ask them to call your doctor directly to ensure your prescription is refilled in a timely fashion.

Product Pricing
Generics are priced well below the retail price for name brand drugs, but their name brand drugs are still rather affordable in comparison to other online pharmacies I have used.