3.7

• Quality oriented (3)
    • Personal (3)

Sturdy Air Mover!

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Quiet
  • User friendly

Cons

• Pricey

• Anywhere

Comments about Vornado 733 Full-Size Whole Room Air Circulator:

Vornado air circulators are the only fans my family uses. The Vornado 733 Full-Size Whole Room Air Circulator is a great larger size fan that is still compact enough to cool smaller rooms and powerful enough to send a breeze across a 20 feet wide living space. I use it in both the bedroom and living room. These Vornados move air better than any fan on the market. They are a little more pricey than most big box store fans, but they are so worth it. The hassle free warranty is a plus as well. We use our fan everyday, no matter the season, so they get a lot of wear and tear. I will say our original fan broke down after a year or so of use, but was replaced with virtually no questions asked by Vornado customer service. Everything about this fan is great and the company has been around for years.

Great quality fan

from New York, New Yok

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Affordable
  • Long life
  • Quiet

Cons

• Pricey

• Anywhere

Comments about Vornado 733 Full-Size Whole Room Air Circulator:

I use this product in my home to cool off, especially during the summer months. It's great because I can easily move it around my home. It is lightweight and well designed. The buttons are easy to use and control. Excellent quality, I am sure it will last for years.

• Personal

Nice fan but it's only just nice!

from Culpeper, Virginia

Pros

Cons

• Short air travel
    • Unattractive

• Bedroom
    • Smaller rooms

Comments about Vornado 733 Full-Size Whole Room Air Circulator:

I purchase many types of fans and tried them all out one by one at home. The Vornado was at the top of my list from research I had completed. Ultimately I decided on the vornado out of all other fan brands however I am disappointed in fan speed and styling. Also this model should come with a remote. Technology has seemed to leave this device in the stone age still.