Other Condiments:
Pickles
Vlasic
Vlasic Tabasco Flavored Kosher Dill Spear Pickles

Vlasic Tabasco Flavored Kosher Dill Spear Pickles

These spicy pickles add some zip to your sandwiches!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Vlasic Tabasco Flavored Kosher Dill Spear Pickles:

I normally only buy the kind of pickles that you find in the refrigerated section.  Those kinds of pickles have the kind of flavor and crunch that I like, but while shopping for my husband's jarred jalapenos, I saw something that caught my eye, **Vlasic Tabasco Flavored Kosher Dill Spear Pickles.  **

These pickles have the same tangy, dill flavor that traditional jarred pickles have, but with the spicy, vinegary flavor of Tabasco.  The result is a delicious, spicy pickle that really enhances your food.  My husband and I really like spicy food, so we use a lot of hot sauce, salsa and spicy seasonings in our cooking.  My first thought about these **Vlasic Tabasco Flavored Kosher Dill Spear Pickles **is how good they would be in a tuna sandwich, and they are.  They bring that vinegar/dill flavor, but also a nice bite from the Tabasco.

Besides adding these to my tuna, they also make a nice addition to a sandwich.  Since they come in spears, I just slice them thinly on the sandwich and they are so good!  These pickles might be a little too much for some people, but if you do like the flavor of Tabasco, and you like pickles, they are definitely worth a try.