Other Paper Towels:
Viva White Paper Towels

Viva White Paper Towels

Pros

Cons

The next best thing to a soft cloth!

For somebody who dislikes housework like I do, I have a surprising passion for experimenting with different liquid cleaners and polishes. No matter what the product is, the package instructions nearly always call for the same thing -- a nice, soft cloth to apply and use the product to the best advantage. That makes sense but "therein lies the rub" because then the hapless homemaker is left with the same thing -- a bunch of soft, soiled cloths that have to be laundered for re-use. Using paper towels eliminates this problem but sometimes even the best paper fabric can be harsh and scratch those fine, soft finishes that we especially want to protect. Enter: **Viva Paper Towels**!

**WHAT THESE ARE**:

**Viva Paper Towels** are not just another domestic paper product but rather something special ... paper towels that possess the luxuriant softness and strength of real fabric. Furthermore, they are not embossed which makes them even more gentle and safe for vulnerable finishes.

**MY VIEWPOINT**:

Nothing can surpass Bounty or Brawny for tackling major kitchen and bathroom chores but, always supposing that I can summon up enough ambition and initiative to clean and dust my treasures, **Viva Paper Towels** are what I would use for fine wood surfaces, glass mirrors, and even precious metals (except for those with lacquered finishes). **Viva Paper Towels** are even soft enough to use as *impromptu* napkins or hankies. I recommend them

Viva Paper Towels literally stink!

Oh, Viva, you are so close to a great paper towel! Viva towels are very thick and soft, which is great! You think, super, it is like using a real cloth, and it will be super absorbent! How fabulous, wonderful! Then, you wipe up a spill. Was it fish juice? Rotten chicken? No, I am pretty sure it was fruit juice, soda, sugar, peach syrup. Where is that odor coming from? It can't be the towels. How could it be the paper towel, for heaven's sake? It is the paper towels. How do these towels smell so bad? Are they made from recycled, uncleaned sewage? I mean, it is really awful. My sister, my friends, my mother -- we have all had this experience. And I will never buy Viva paper towels again, until someone shows me they don't stink anymore. Yes, they sop up stuff, and they are thick and do a good job. Yes, they are often on sale and comparable in price to other brands. Yes, the stench is so bad (they even smell a little without getting wet) that it is a serious deal-breaker for me.

Excellent quality

Comments about Viva White Paper Towels:

Viva is my paper towel of choice because they are extremely durable, thick and strong. They have a very heavy weave that allows them to hold up to even the worst messes but they still retain a nice smooth texture that makes them perfect for cleaning glass and other shiny surfaces.

These paper towels never leave lint or a residue, which makes them perfect for not only cleaning up spills but also for cleaning glass and mirrors. They're so useful around the house!

I personally always purchase the plain white paper towels, but Viva also comes in many fun prints.

My favorite

Comments about Viva White Paper Towels:

Okay guys, I don't know that Kleenex is doing, but they are doing it RIGHT. This is seriously the only brand of paper towels that I will buy for my home. I love love love them! They are great at absorbing spills, picking up food, or even swiping up dust. When I was house training my puppy, they were even used to clean up tinkle spots! I have used them on my carpets and also on my tile flooring. They are the thickest paper towels I have ever used, but they are not so thick that they are a pain like a regular hand towel. They are very durable, even when completely soaking wet. They have the same durability as those light blue colored mechanic's paper towels that they use in shops and such for grease and oil spills. I am seriously impressed with this product and do not intend to buy any other brand. Normally, I am a bargain shopper. But, I don't even mind paying a little extra for these because I know they are one hundred percent worth it.

Just like a cloth.

Comments about Viva White Paper Towels:

Viva paper towels are the greatest thing I've found. They do not fall apart like some others. They work well on sticky messes. I usually get the messes that my children make cleaned up with just one towel. I am able to clean a mess and then rinse it out and keep using it until the mess is all cleaned. They save me a lot of money.

Viva is my paper towel splurge

Comments about Viva White Paper Towels:

I don't use Viva paper towels very often, but when I do, they are my paper towel splurge! There really is no other paper towel like Viva. They look different and feel different. I love that they feel very cloth-like and are so soft on your skin. You can use them wet to wipe food, dirt, or whatever off your face or body. Viva has a very unique paper towel material. They are thick, cushioned, strong, and very absorbent. They hold up when wet from hands or cleaning with them. You can get them wet to clean up all sorts of messes. You can use them with cleaning products to wash windows, mirrors, and counter tops, because they are durable when wet. They are much like a towel in some ways. I use them for many things, because they are so versatile. My only negatives would be that the Viva's paper towel rolls are not large and they are a bit expensive. Otherwise, if I could use Viva all the time I probably would.

I never felt a paper towel quite like these!

Comments about Viva White Paper Towels:

I was eating dinner at my aunts house one day and she handed me a paper towel. It was not any ordinary paper towel. It felt thick and almost like a cloth. I asked her what it was and she claimed it was Viva paper towel! Ever since then, I buy these for my household and we all love them! They soak up so much liquid if my kid spills something and they are heavy duty. I love that they are so thick and feel like cloth! Great product! Go out and buy Viva! You will not be disappointed!

Strong Like a Towel

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Viva White Paper Towels:

I absolutely love Viva White Paper Towels. I have 5 kids and there are always messed being made around the house. I use Viva White Paper Towels to clean all the messes up. Especially when one of my kids spills liquid on the carpet, I just place a Viva paper towel on top of it and it absorbs it right out of the carpet. These paper towels have saved me from using our heavy carpet cleaning machine many times. These paper towels are really strong and I also use them to dust furniture, they are almost like using dish clothes because they are so thick. They are definitely not your ordinary paper towels like Bounty or Sparkle. These are much thicker. I have found them to be very useful for cleaning up the kids' faces and hands also. Because not only are they thick but they are also soft enough for my toddler's face. I can usually find them on sale at Kroger or Walmart. Great value!

Better than Bounty!

from White Plains, NY

Comments about Viva White Paper Towels:

Soft and long lasting. Bounty leaves grease on my glass and mirrors while Viva does not. You can dry your hands, white a spot on the floor and clean up with the same piece. It does not rip, crumble or fall apart!

My favorite paper towels!

Comments about Viva White Paper Towels:

Hands downs these are the best paper towels ever. I can use them and rinse a re-wipe stuff so they are great for cleaning and I no longer need lysol wipes. I used to buy bounty, but my husband and I agree that it is worth the small amount we pay extra in order to use these.

Viva Paper Towels are no where near as good as they once were.

Comments about Viva White Paper Towels:

I have used Viva Paper towels for many years. I would not use anything else for cleaning. I hung the cheap ones on my papertowel holder so that my family would not waste the good ones, (Viva) on using them as tissue, or napkins!! Viva has always worked so well, and really held up for cleaning, and NO STREAKS!!! I have even had them accidently go throught the washer and dryer, and come out in peice!
BUT NOW...I don't know what they did to them, but they are crap! They leave a film, streaks, and particles behind when I clean with them! What a waste of my hard earned money! I just purchased a 12 PAK, and I don't even want to hang them on the "cheap" paper towel holder as they also now have a strange oder. Extremely dissapointed!!!

The most absorbant, strong paper towel out there! use this- Viva

from San Jacinto, CA

Comments about Viva White Paper Towels:

These are simple the best papertowel for your money! I have tried all the others and nothing can compare. These are sturdy, strong and act like a cloth towel, hold more and are more absorbant. I just wont buy any other, not even if they are cheaper and with a coupon. Viva, great product, great company and brand, once you have used every other paper towel pales in comparisson.