Other Paper Towels:
Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels

Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels

Pros

Cons

The best paper towel on the market!

I'll start by saying that these paper towels are a little bit more expensive than other brands.  BUT they are worth every single extra penny you spend!  Because they are so obsorbent, and so thick, you don't have to use as many.  So I honestly think they save you money in the long run.  You can buy them by bulk and save even more, and it's also pretty easy to find coupons for them to save even more.  They come in a variety of prints or just plain solid white.  I use a lot of papertowels, so I want ones that WORK.  These are just great.

Tough to tear

I picked up Bounty Basic paper towels hoping to find a less expensive version that featured the things I like about the Bounty brand.  I was disappointed to find that they felt as chintzy texture-wise as some of the cheapest store brands I've tried.  Additionally, the perforations between the towels are not well defined and because the towel is so thin, I frequently end up tearing off a frustratingly little piece of the towel when I'm attempted to get an entire sheet.

I've tried bargain versions that were much better than these.  I love Bounty paper towels, but am not a fan of these Bounty Basics.

Soaks well and is reasonably priced.

Comments about Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels:

We all have seen the commercials for bounty and about how it picks up stains and everything really well. I was skeptical until I had a coupon to buy it, so I did. Wow! It picks up better than any other paper towel I have tried, and in the end you end up using less than a cheaper brand. So all in, all you probably break even with how much you spend. A great deal as well. These paper towels are not expensive. Definitely my brand of choice now.

Absorbant and not wasteful

Comments about Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels:

I really like Bounty paper towels. I think they are great for drying your hands, washing windows and mirrors, wiping up messes, and using in the kitchen. I sometimes use them to lay my bread on when I make sandwiches, instead of a plate. If I spill mayonnaise or something on the counter or the floor (and I tend to spill stuff all the time), I can wipe it up with a Bounty paper towel. I personally don't like the select-a-size, as I always find I need a whole regular sheet size, or at least that's what I prefer. Unlike other brands I've used before, with Bounty I don't have to use 2 or 3 sheets just to dry my hands. It feels more economical using Bounty because the rolls are large and you don't have to use a lot of sheets. They are pretty durable and don't fall apart in your hands when wet. I like that I can clean up really gross things with Bounty, instead of having to use a towel or something and then needing to wash it afterward.

Good paper towels for anyone!

Comments about Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels:

I like these paper towels for all uses. Whenever I have a spill these paper towels pick it up no problem. The price is good compared to other products on the shelf. I recommend them to anyone who ask what the best paper towel brand is out there. Thumbs up!

Bounty paper towels are extra-durable paper towels.

Comments about Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels:

Bounty paper towels are very absorbent and strong. You can even wash and reuse them. This makes them excellent for families. However, they are more expensive than many other brands. Therefore it may be advisable to purchase both and use Bounty only for major spills.

A versatile and useful product

Comments about Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels:

Bounty is a very popular brand and the quality is good. The paper towels are soft enough to wipe your hands and absorbent enough for taking up liquids. It's easy to use and easy to rip. Whenever there are spills you can use this product. It can be used in science experiments, cooking, and cleaning. It is also useful for picking things that fell on the floor. Even some artists use Bounty paper towels to dry their brushes and clean their spills. Also when kids are doing arts and craft products, the Bounty paper towels are an obvious necessity. There is a reason many people buy this product. I use this product everyday and it never fails to clean or dry something up. When you buy a cheaper brand, they may be cheaper, but you have to use more sheets than you would with Bounty paper towels. Although this brand might be slightly more expensive than some other brands, it makes up for it in quality.

Best Bang for your buck

Comments about Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels:

My two favorite paper towel brands are Bounty (original, not Simple) and Kleenex Viva. Bounty is slightly less absorbant than Viva, but around 1/2 the price. If you are wiping up light liquid stains (water, milk, juice etc.) then you can even rinse the Bounty towel after use and then use it again.

Bounty paper towels got the job done for me!

Comments about Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels:

I am a mother of two, caretaker of my family and home. I live on a budget as most families do. Normally I would not have bought the more expensive paper towels, however they were on sale, so figured that I would give them a try! Well needless to say they were great! I used them for so many things! It was awesome!

great to use and great price!

Comments about Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels:

I love bounty and use it all the time because you really do not waste any paper towels with this kind. You can literally just use ONE paper towel to wipe up a spill or just to clean off your counter tops or anything. They are very durable and great for the price!

The best paper towels there are. Two ply super absorbant.

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels:

Bounty paper towels have always been probably the best paper towel out there. They are kind of expensive compared to other paper towels, but that is because they are two ply towels. I usually have a roll of cheap paper towels for minor kitchen uses but I also keep a roll of Bounty Paper Towels around at all times too.

Bounty paper towels are really strong. You can use one to wash an entire sink full of dishes with and it will likely keep from falling apart the whole time. You can also clean up spills really easily with them. They are super absorbent. You can pretty much lay one down on a spill and just watch as it sucks up all the liquid. If you can't get it all up in one paper towel you cans squeeze it and drain it and then go back and finish the job, this is something you can not do with a regular paper towel.

These will also last a lot longer when cleaning as well. You can usually dust a whole room with just one towel.

These are truly the best paper towels that I know of and I highly recommend them.

Worth the cost; much more absorbant than cheap towels.

from Hugo, MN

Comments about Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels:

I really find Bounty is worth the extra cost because you can absorb with one sheet what requires several sheets of the cheaper or "generic" brand paper towels to absorb. Bounty towels are also much softer and stronger than the cheap brands which makes them better to use for household cleaning. You don't need to worry about scratching. Finally, the patterns offered are colorful and attractive and even come in seasonal patterns which add style to my kitchen.