3.4

3.4

Pros

Cons

Great Products, Great Service

I have ordered many different types of products from Vampfangs over the years and am happy to say that I will continue to do business with them in the future. The prices are always reasonable, the sales are awesome!. I ordered a custom ring 4 years ago and received it within the timeframe the stated. The quality of the ring was excellent and I show it off when I can. The staff has been friendly andy time I have had questions. And in one case helped me order the right thing instead of spending about $25 more for the wrong thing. Thanks Vampfangs. Oh, the revamp (harhar) of the site is great!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I ordered a pair of contacts, did everything they asked, had my contact exam, had my optician fax them the RX, and here I sit FIVE days later waiting for my order to be filled. They've charged my card the $200.00 for the contacts, but haven't shipped them yet. They have no phone number for you to contact customer service, just an email to send in your question, which is supposedly answered in a timely manner. It isn't. This is a very poor way to run a business. After reading the other comments here, I'm guessing they took down their phone line because of numerous complaints; it must be easier for them to ignore people than to deal with them. Now I have to go through my bank to have the charges reversed on my credit card. Thanks for nothing, Vampfangs.com. I will never order from your site again and I hope this post helps prevent others from ordering as well.

Great!

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Vamp Fangs:

The vampire fangs I got (subtle small) are great. The color matches perfectly making them look very realistic. The only this is when your done with the molding process they're supposed to "snap" in and out, where as mine do not do so. They still stay is pretty well and I do wear them quite often. Even though I chose the slowest, cheapest, shipping option, they shipped very quickly and I got them in a couple of days even though I am across the country. I would reccomend these to anyone who's looking for more than Halloween fangs. They are made out of very durable material, although you CANNOT eat with these in as eating will ruin them. Obviously don't try to bite people, that won't work out well. As far as the molding process goes, it was very easy. Although it is time consuming, it is worth it in the long run. I had great experience with the customer service as they helped me with any questions I had before ordering. I'm glad I made the purchase and I definately will be buying from them again. These are certaintly the best custom fans on the market as you do not need any extra supplies for molding, they include everything for you. I like how they include more "special powder" tablets incase you mess up or you just need to re-fit them. The smell of the paste when your molding is very..... unpleasing, but it's easy to deal with. I love these.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Comments about Vamp Fangs:

They were awesome! Sara kept track of my package for me, they arrived on the day that I needed them and they were perfect in every way :) I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for comfortable, easy to use fangs.

Also a plus is, I have a lot of trouble with online shopping to New Zealand, however, vampfangs managed to give me peace of mind by keeping me informed every step of the way! That's the type of service I would love to expect from every online purchase.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Fast Shipping

Comments about Vamp Fangs:

I was really surprised how fast my fangs arrived! The process was easy to mold them. They look awesome. I highly recommend. I had a few question before I bought and they got back in touch with me right away.

I chose the cheap first class shipping and they were here in a few days. The fangs arrived no frills in a padded bubble mailer in perfect condition. My packing slip was emailed to me which was nice because I normally just throw those out. So saving some paper was nice.

During the shipping process a girl Sara from Vampfangs emailed and kept me posted on every step of transit which was kinda cool.

Customer Service
I had a few questions before I ordered and they took care of me right away. Very helpful staff

• Shipping and Returns:

Fruadulant charges, questional products. Zero customer service.

Stay away from Vampfangs.com

It looks like this company has had terrible customer service for a long time, give the complaints dating back well over 5 years. The site has been completely revamped several times over the years, and they are a plague on the internet. The customer service is now non-existent, by design. They refuse to talk to any customers. Their online support may or may not respond. And if you request a phone number, they refuse to give one.

Fraudulent charges are common. Products are questionable. Customer service is non-existent. Spam is ridiculous. It is touching on being a scam site. Giving Vampfangs any information (much less business) is a terrible idea.

Awesome fangs

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Vamp Fangs:

The best fangs I have ever came across. Plus other awesome items. The jewlery is very cool too. I myself have a few pairs of fangs. All Pros but one. THe only Con is I wish they had more make up. Since I dress up as a vampire fairy. Fairy's need more makeup. :)

Amazing customer service

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Vamp Fangs:

Never had an issue with them. Any question I ask is answered very quickly. Also, I constantly buy things online all the time and am use to waiting for weeks if not over a month for items to arrive from the USa. I live in Canada, and my items arrived in a week.

VAMPFANGS is amazing their products and employees are the best. I'll defenitly always shop there cause I like quality and great service!

Vampfangs So ROCKS!!!!

from Crowley, LA

Comments about Vamp Fangs:

I just have to say that I have been ordering from Vampfangs for over two years now.. And the products, and the customer service that I receive from them is freakin' awesome!! Seriously I love shopping at Vampfangs.. That have the best products for someone like me.... And for most freaks, punks, metal heads, and for anyone who loves the VAMPS!! Get it all here.. You'll love it too..

Great Products, Great Service

from Independence, MO

Comments about Vamp Fangs:

Crappy customer service and ridiculously high shipping charges.

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Vamp Fangs:

LIARS!! They actually had the audacity to tell me that the postal service charges more to send body oils because they are flammable!! So that's why they don't offer free shipping on oils. BULL CRAP! They don't even ask you what you are shipping when you send something off.

If they don't want to offer free shipping for that, they'd do better just to say it weighs too much, or they just don't, then to lie about it!!

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE FRAUDS!!!!!