Other Sodas & Beverages:

V8 V-Fusion + Energy

Very good

from Atlanta, Ga

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• Parties
    • Relaxing
    • Sports
    • Whenever
    • Work

Comments about V8 V-Fusion + Energy:

My husband is an advid drinker of energy drinks, there was a sale on 6pk case that I could not pass up. I'm not a big energy drinker however, after trying these for the 1st time I really liked the taste, my husband and stepson are truck drivers and they really loved it also however, as far as it giving me energy I didn't feel a difference on the energy thing but it did help my bowel movement which was a plus. I would definitely buy these in the future. I actually purchased 160 cases due to the sale being so good.

I didn't like this at all.

Comments about V8 V-Fusion + Energy:

I was at the store and noticed V8 V-Fusion + Energy. I love V8 and I am always looking for a boost of energy so I thought these would be good. They had them on a promotion stand because they were newer so they were cheap. I am so happy I did not spend a lot of money on these because they were horrible. They are really bitter and the aftertaste is disgusting. It hangs with you for a while. You don't get much of an energy rush either. I am glad I didn't waste a lot of money because these are not good to me.